nii

Arrival/Departure record (form I-130)

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi :yes: ,

my wife and I are filling out the I-130 and I-485 etc forms (trying to file them concurrently), and I have a few questions Im hoping to get help with.

First, on the I-130 form, number 14C, I am a bit confused as to what date to put for the date arrived, and the date authorized stay expired. I am a student on F1 status that expires in 2012. My current status began in 2005. However, since I arrived in 2005, I have been visiting out of the country a few times, so my current I-94 card has the date I last entered the US (which is sometime in 2006). Is that what I need to put as date arrived? or do I use the date I first arrived corresponding to my I-20? And if so, what do I put for the arrival/departure record(I-94) section? The current I-94 number?

Also, for the date authorized to stay expired part, do I put the date on my I-20 (ie 2012) or do I put the duration on my F-1 entry visa?

Secondly, on the I-485 first page, it asks for Current USCIS status and expiration date .... what is this? Would that be my F-1 status?

Any help on these issues would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Aruba
Timeline

my wife and I are filling out the I-130 and I-485 etc forms (trying to file them concurrently), and I have a few questions Im hoping to get help with.

First, on the I-130 form, number 14C, I am a bit confused as to what date to put for the date arrived, and the date authorized stay expired. I am a student on F1 status that expires in 2012. My current status began in 2005. However, since I arrived in 2005, I have been visiting out of the country a few times, so my current I-94 card has the date I last entered the US (which is sometime in 2006). Is that what I need to put as date arrived? or do I use the date I first arrived corresponding to my I-20? And if so, what do I put for the arrival/departure record(I-94) section? The current I-94 number?

Also, for the date authorized to stay expired part, do I put the date on my I-20 (ie 2012) or do I put the duration on my F-1 entry visa?

Secondly, on the I-485 first page, it asks for Current USCIS status and expiration date .... what is this? Would that be my F-1 status?

Kind regards

Enter the date on your most recent trip re-entry and when the vise expires

the visa type is the current USCIS status you are in the country with the F-1

Good luck

an1cCnE0f--0410MDAwMTg3NHN8MDAwMDEzZGF8Q2l2aWwgTWFycmllZA.gifas1cCx0-M3-0410MDM3ODEwc3wzNzcyNHN8Q2h1cmNoIFdlZGRpbmc.gif

an1cCsA-M000410MzAwMjY1MGp8NDc0Mjk2bGF8U3RhcnRlZCBWaXNhIFByb2Nlc3M.gif

03/02 Received NVC

04/02 Case Number

05/02 DS-3032 Gen

06/02 DS-3032 email

09/02 Received DS-3032&I-864 Bill

10/02 Pay I-864

11/02 AOS bill PAID

11/02 IV Bill Gen

11/02 Pay IV

11/02 IV Bill PAID

26/02 Mail AOS&IV Package

Stuck at NVC :-(

10/3 Medical PASSED!

11/3 AVR states IV paid (1 month after it got paid)

K-3:

04/02 At NVC

05/02 Left NVC

At Embassy, DHL 9 FEB

19/02 Embassy gave me apt for K-3

31/03 Interview Date

K-3 In HAND!!!!!

04/04/09 POE: ARUBA

Filed: Timeline

Kind regards

Enter the date on your most recent trip re-entry and when the vise expires

the visa type is the current USCIS status you are in the country with the F-1

Good luck

Ok thanks alot.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.