3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

hi everybody.im new in this vj i just want to ask someone who experience an interview for k1 at usem riyadh if its painless or so strict.and how many days before they will sent the packet 3 after they recieved the approved documents from nvc?pls need help.can .u pls gve me example interview.ynx

Hello,

I do not have experience from Riyadh or K1, but I am from near the region and have had a marriage isa go through successfully, though it did take a while for us. Being a middle eastern country, you shoud expect some time in security checks, which may come after your interview. if your case is clear, paperworks all there, and your name is does not get a hit in the security checks, you should recieve the visa without problem. tak pictures, letters, emails and such evidence to the interview and Insha-Allah everything will be smooth.

If you get AP, or extra time after interview because of security checks, countries of the middle east and south asia get aroun 2-12 months extra wait, which is terrible, but we must endure. My husband got an extreme AP of 13 months, but most get out earlier than that. Just make sure your bring the original copies of the paperwork to your interview and go in with confidence.

God bless,

Tam

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

my fiancee had her interview in Riyadh. She is from the Philippines though on a working visa in Saudi Arabia at the time of her interview. Remember to answer their questions with confidence and have lots of photos. Engagement party if available and try to show western traits of an engagement. IE engagement ring etc etc. Oh and make sure you have e-mails talking about planning your lives together and make sure they are dated. If you call each other try to get phone logs etc. Bring all this with you. YOu don't want to be sending stuff to the embassy after the interview like what my fiancee had to do.

She had to send in more pictures of our engagement party a picture of her engagement ring because she couldn't wear it at the time (wouldn't fit).

Chris

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.