Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tenderheartusa79

Its Monday!!!!!

58 posts in this topic Register to Ask a Question

Good morning everyone
Its two days till Thanksgiving and i really wish if i was there with my queen .
Its been so long without her in my arms i really miss the times we had together.
we haven't been so well since the last time we saw each other .
i want to tell you honey that I'm sending you i love you ''s'' through the air every second and i hope that they land safely .and i have sent you so many kisses and i hope that they hit the spot .
maybe we live far away from each other but i want you know that are never far from my mind or heart or even my soul .
have a nice blessed day all
any plans for Thanksgiving ??!!!!

Good morning HG! Wow I think you are I are the only one awake! Holidays are the hardest to be apart, but just think....next Thanksgiving you will be together!

Wael and I will be spending Thanksgiving with my twin sister. We will be away for 4 days and he is looking forward to meeting her!

Have a great Monday everyone. Today will be around 80!

Happy Monday!

no plans for Thanksgiving. I will be home alone. Jessica, her husband and Lexy are going to the northern part of Wisconsin for a long weekend. It will be me and the Princessa, maybe I should get her a Turkey Friskies Meal.

jJ Edited by just_Jackie

Happy Monday

Weather here is cold and rainy. YUCK!!! Means I have to wipe my dogs feet everytime he pees' lol....Im still so sick. Im gonna stop at urgent aid on the way to work and see whats going on. My tonsills are beat red and I have this yucky cough....

I am soo excited for thanksgiving. I am the host this year, then friday is me and my twins bday so the whole family is going to buca di beppos for dinner...SOOO EXCITED!!!

Hope everyone has a good day

MOrnin MENA!!! Hope everyone had as good of a weekend as I did!!! And YES a short week-- YAHOO for those of us working-- sucky for those of us waiting for case complete @ NVC! My birthday is Tomorrow, and I was sooo hoping when this all began that my love would already be here! I miss him so much every day! So Happy Thanksgiving to all-- Jackie- I am sure your kitty will love a turkey meal- ya wanna come here and join us?! LOL! There are just a few of us getting together (single families) and having a small gathering! Hope everyone is with their loved ones soon!--Amy

QUOTE (ARALB @ Nov 24 2008, 09:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
MOrnin MENA!!! Hope everyone had as good of a weekend as I did!!! And YES a short week-- YAHOO for those of us working-- sucky for those of us waiting for case complete @ NVC! My birthday is Tomorrow, and I was sooo hoping when this all began that my love would already be here! I miss him so much every day! So Happy Thanksgiving to all-- Jackie- I am sure your kitty will love a turkey meal- ya wanna come here and join us?! LOL! There are just a few of us getting together (single families) and having a small gathering! Hope everyone is with their loved ones soon!--Amy

Well, happy early birthday Amy and Kelly!!!

Jackie, if we lived closer you would be more than welcome to join my family. We would love to have you! Edited by Aymsgirl

Back to Top ↑

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Try asking our VJ Immigration Lawyers.