tenderheartusa79

Its Monday!!!!!

58 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

omg Jackie, Why don't u come up to Wisconsin. My hubby got a 20lb bird from work and its gotta be made an eaten. just the two of us here!

happy Moanday. It snowed here last night. UCK!!! I don't like having to pick hubby up at work when it snows. I told him he needs to find someone to give him a ride home!! HINT HINT. It does no good!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Happy Monday all! I hope its a good start for the short week for everyone :)

I am chugging coffee as fast as I can - I'm exhausted. The princess girl has become an insomniac. Its not pretty.

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
MOrnin MENA!!! Hope everyone had as good of a weekend as I did!!! And YES a short week-- YAHOO for those of us working-- sucky for those of us waiting for case complete @ NVC! My birthday is Tomorrow, and I was sooo hoping when this all began that my love would already be here! I miss him so much every day! So Happy Thanksgiving to all-- Jackie- I am sure your kitty will love a turkey meal- ya wanna come here and join us?! LOL! There are just a few of us getting together (single families) and having a small gathering! Hope everyone is with their loved ones soon!--Amy

Well, happy early birthday Amy and Kelly!!!

Jackie, if we lived closer you would be more than welcome to join my family. We would love to have you!

Thanks so much! I don't feel any older-- haven't since about 16! In any case Happy Thanksgiving to all! Talk with ya soon!

April 29, 2008-met Amin- the man of my dreams&love of my life! May 29,2008- flew to Jordan June 1, 2008-started the long CRAZY process of standing in line, waiting for stamps, and being sent from one office to another only to pay another fee and find another line! June 3,2008-The HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE! June 11, 2008- Returned home,started paperwork.June 30, 2008-Sent off I-130 pkt to Chicago.July 3, 2008-I-130 pkt received, fwd to CSC.August 4, 2008-NOA #1 August 11, 2008-Sent in I-129F pkt to CSC.August 18, 2008-NOA#2*APPROVED*September 4, 2008-NVC printed AOS instructions-(mailed Sept. 8) September 13, 2008-Rec'd AOS Bill in the mail.[/i] September 15, 2008-Used online payment option.-October 14, 2008-Sent off AOS packet with joint sponsor info.-rec'd@NVC Oct 15. October 30,2008-Got RFENovember 12, 2008-Priority to NVC,BIOGRAPH/Certs!Here we go![/b]November 19,2008RFE!#######!-overnite Nov 25-3 December, 2008-CASE COMPLETE NVC!INTERVIEW FEB 18TH-Approved!!!February 28,2009 HUBBY ARRIVED ON SATURDAY FEBRUARY 28TH, 2009---LIFE HAS JUST BEGUN!!!!ALHAMDULALLAH!

Mornin

I hope you all had a relaxin weekend.

I took my husband to meet my parents for the first time. All went well.

He is such a charmer :luv:

Where's everyone goin for their turkey dinner? This would be my husband's first Thanksgiving in America.

We are going to mother's. I am making the sweet potato casserole.

For some reason, Thanksgiving is easy for me to prepare, even when cooking for a house full of people.

Truly one of my favorite meals.

Amy and HG hang in there! I am praying for all those to be reunited with their loved ones ASAP!

Edited by sandrila

This week will probably drag by but fortunately it is only a 3-day work week :dance:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Jax, Turia, cmmon down and meet me and Amy this week. It's not every day that I can be this close to youall!!!!

we made it to MO safely. Left at 1am and got here at 5pm...LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG DRIVE!!! I hate muffler lag..I'm so sleepy..

I'll be sending off for the books at the end of the week. If anyone else wants one, now is the time to let me know. I have 7 books requested and payed for. Over 200 recipes......U know u want one..... lol

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Jax, Turia, cmmon down and meet me and Amy this week. It's not every day that I can be this close to youall!!!!

we made it to MO safely. Left at 1am and got here at 5pm...LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG DRIVE!!! I hate muffler lag..I'm so sleepy..

I'll be sending off for the books at the end of the week. If anyone else wants one, now is the time to let me know. I have 7 books requested and payed for. Over 200 recipes......U know u want one..... lol

i'd love to come down, i just have someone holding me back!!!! if jackie decides to come I'll meet with her! lol

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: Timeline
Happy Monday

Weather here is cold and rainy. YUCK!!! Means I have to wipe my dogs feet everytime he pees' lol....Im still so sick. Im gonna stop at urgent aid on the way to work and see whats going on. My tonsills are beat red and I have this yucky cough....

I am soo excited for thanksgiving. I am the host this year, then friday is me and my twins bday so the whole family is going to buca di beppos for dinner...SOOO EXCITED!!!

Hope everyone has a good day

Kelz! Happy Early bday :D You have an exciting week ahead. I LOVE BUCA DI BEPPOS!!! OMG great idea...Now I'm going to drag my MIL there! :P Woot Woot!

I'm so tired and exhausted...My MIL is here...It's been exciting and exhausting. Okay...one thing we have to break her of...stealing babies in the middle of the night and letting them sleep with her. The twins will be devils by the time she leaves... :help:

Happy Birthday Amy! My best wishes to you and HG (Tender) that you will be with your loved ones soon!! (F)

I'm hosting Thanksgiving this year too! So getting ready now it's very exciting.

My eyes are slowing closing at my desk...off to get coffee and be right back!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Wow look at all the new screen names in this thread! I don't think I've met all the new people yet but welcome!

Amal on that cook book now I'm really interested. You say over 200 recipes! Wow! Can someone order a cookbook later say like Jan. when they get more money to afford it?

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Hi everyone!!

Got a tooth pulled Friday. Am seriously p'd off at this surgeons office, they cant get me in until DEC 16th or 18!!!!!!!!!!! OMG

Anyway spending turkey day at my grandmas, and then in bed early because i shop on black friday!

Jackie, seriously if u were close you know ud be havin dinner with my family!! luv ya girl!

Edited by jessNgeorges

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

jess that sucks! That means you'll still be recouping on Christmas.

Kelly happy bday!

Crappy day here. Worked most of the weekend but had a date with hubby to see 007 but that was wicked freakin dissappointing. :( No Cue or whatever his name is with the neat car/gadgets and no money penny and they didn't really play the theme song at the part they should have. :angry:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Hey all! I hope you have a good monday. I was pizzed last night - Baskin Robbins was closed. :( So, I went home and ate a small bowl of dry fruit loops. :hehe:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Happy Monday! I woke up feeling yuck. I have a headache, feel like vomitting and my whole body aches. This pregnancy is way more different than my first one. Maybe it's gonna be a boy.

Hope everyone has a great Monday. 12 more days until I get to see my husband. Yay!

Label.jpg

.png

mybabygirl-1-1.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.