tenderheartusa79

Its Monday!!!!!

58 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Happy Monday! I woke up feeling yuck. I have a headache, feel like vomitting and my whole body aches. This pregnancy is way more different than my first one. Maybe it's gonna be a boy.

Hope everyone has a great Monday. 12 more days until I get to see my husband. Yay!

I hope you start feeling better. I'm telling you it's the MENA blood! Malek was different than my first two pregnancies.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Aimee - is Badr away somewhere? He can't have gone home already for a visit....

Hope everyone is feeling well and having a good Monday! Scheherazade - take care hon, and come on down for a visit for some LA cheer!

I made Moroccan Kefta Briouats today (w/ goat meat, no less!) and they came out so good! I was on a cooking spree this weekend and made whole wheat sugar cookies, chocolate mint mousse pie, italian flatbread, and now briouats!

Gotta teach classes tonight, then hanging w/ my honey since he's off!

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

No, he didn't go home. He's in Kansas for 5 weeks visiting family. I'm flying there on the 5th of December and then we will fly home together on the 14th.

Label.jpg

.png

mybabygirl-1-1.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Wow look at all the new screen names in this thread! I don't think I've met all the new people yet but welcome!

Amal on that cook book now I'm really interested. You say over 200 recipes! Wow! Can someone order a cookbook later say like Jan. when they get more money to afford it?

Yeah, you are welcome to order them later. Just let me know. I do have a minimum order limit of 4 though....

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Wow look at all the new screen names in this thread! I don't think I've met all the new people yet but welcome!

Amal on that cook book now I'm really interested. You say over 200 recipes! Wow! Can someone order a cookbook later say like Jan. when they get more money to afford it?

Yeah, you are welcome to order them later. Just let me know. I do have a minimum order limit of 4 though....

Well dang... that sux that you had so much interest early on and now people aren't stepping up to the plate for the orders they wanted.

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy very late Monday!! i woke up late and i was late for everything in the house n then family wanted to talk online.

nothing new going on here!

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO AMY AND KELLY :D HAVE A GOOD ONE.

Nawal- who wdnt steal those cutiesssssss!!!! :P lol

Amy n Badr- feel better hun!! :star:

Hubby has all of next week off and we ll spend it SHOPPING!!!! :dance::devil:

ok ladies i got nothing more going on; love u all

lyrics.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

ck (mo) will be in the mail this weekend :thumbs:

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Amal, I PM'd you, but my MO went in the mail today! I still want mine!!

Edited by Ahmed N Tina

Got married : 6-3-06

I-130 delivered : 6-12-06 - Appt in Cairo

I-130 Approved : 4-18-08 - USCIS approval!!

Visa Interview Date : 6-22-08

Case sent to WADC: 8-6-08 - FBI check

Email From Embassy 1-09 - Still in AP (7 months)

19 DHL scans - 2-19-09

1-26-09 - Out of AP, now final review

2-26-09 - Visa in hand!

3-11-09 - POE JFK - Got stuck there due to immigration taking too long. They didn't change his visa from CR1 to IR1, have to go to immigration here to fix it.

3-12-09 - Arrived in Portland!!

5-29-2010 - Zane was born ** Absolute best day of my life!

6-7-2010 - Ahmed went back to Egypt

8-23-11 - Filed for divorce

1-12-12 - Divorce final

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi all........hope everyone had or is having a good Monday. I just got home from working a twelve hour shift.....yuck!! Nothing much else going on................

-------------------------

[url="http://daisypath.com"][img]http://daisypath.com/pic/090507/S3qn.jpg[/img][img]http://da.daisypath.com/ekPQm4/.png[/img][/url]

[color="#9932CC"]"Until the angels close my eyes, I can't imagine seeing life without you."[/color]

[size=2][color="#FFC0CB"]~Michelle~[/color][/size]

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline

Monday just turned into a good day for me. The expedite I requested for my husband's embassy appointment got approved. NVC is sending the packet on to Amman and they will call him from there to schedule the appointment. I am so happy :)

:dance::dance::dance:

Anyone have an idea on how soon an expedite appointment is scheduled?

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Monday just turned into a good day for me. The expedite I requested for my husband's embassy appointment got approved. NVC is sending the packet on to Amman and they will call him from there to schedule the appointment. I am so happy :)

Congrats, lets hope you have a speedy and good interview! :dance::dance::dance:

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Well dang... that sux that you had so much interest early on and now people aren't stepping up to the plate for the orders they wanted.

I knew that the probability was high that there would be many fewer actual orders than the original requests but I didn't think it would be this many fewer. It's about right though coz the statistics say that out of every 10 interests, that only 1 will be a sale. I'm not complaining though coz I'm not trying to force anybody, they're just an offer to those interested. As long as the people that get them are happy with them, that is all that matters.

ck (mo) will be in the mail this weekend :thumbs:

thanks girl :) It's much appreciated.

Amal, I PM'd you, but my MO went in the mail today! I still want mine!!

Got it! Thanks so much!

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Timeline

Congrats, lets hope you have a speedy and good interview! :dance::dance::dance:

Thankyou so much!

Filed: Timeline

S and S ........ :dance::dance:

I had a really cool, bittersweet night. I went to Ohare with my friend Hani to pick up his wife. She flew in from Jordan. Being there for their reunion was nice and the dinner we went to was nice, but leaving alone and missing Ibrahim sucked real bad. Here is Hani waiting at the terminal. His wife arrived safely and I wish them both a life of happiness.

DSCI3972.jpg

Timeline

Thanks Jackie. That picture is so sweet. Inshallah we will be standing like that soon waiting for our spouses to arrive!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.