VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      News     Members

Latest VJ Member Visa Approvals - Congratulations!

blank avatarAmanda & Justin
K1 Visa
Canada
blank avatarShalina & Alexander
K1 Visa
Nigeria
Meghan & Andrei
K1 Visa
Russia
blank avatarK & S
K1 Visa
Germany
blank avatarSteven & Regina
K1 Visa
Mexico
Drew & Roxana
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Romania
Monica & Aziz
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Pakistan
blank avatarKay & D
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Haiti
blank avatarKatie & Ben
K1 Visa
United Kingdom
blank avatarAnne Marie & Vanessa
K1 Visa
Germany

Visa Interviews Today: Good Luck!!

blank avatarDarren & Jenny
K1 Visa
Indonesia
Kel & Babs
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Senegal
AD & KD
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Canada
blank avatarJim & Tia
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Cambodia
blank avatarCH & Y
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Tunisia
Adam & Jessica
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Canada
Michael & Maria
K1 Visa
Ireland
J & S
K1 Visa
United Kingdom
Sabrina Smith & Abdul-Samed Iddisah
K1 Visa
Turkey
blank avatarMC & DJ
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Canada
blank avatarPhilip & Nikki
K1 Visa
Honduras
blank avatargg & dp
K1 Visa
New Zealand
blank avatarA & F
K1 Visa
Brazil
blank avatarEmily & David
K1 Visa
United Kingdom
blank avatardennis & ilsye
K1 Visa
Indonesia
blank avatarPatrick & Mario
K1 Visa
Norway
blank avatarRicardo & Friah
K1 Visa
Philippines
Rachel & Eliseo
K1 Visa
Bolivia
Fabienne & David
K1 Visa
Haiti
Eliane & Jose
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Brazil
Will & Katerina
K1 Visa
Russia

• Please log in to reply

USPS Forwarded, not delivered

#1 BigWinston

BigWinston

• Pip

Posted 19 November 2008 - 07:17 PM

I just jumped online on the USPS website to check my package was delivered OK and got this...

Your item was forwarded to a different address at 12:12 PM on November 18, 2008 in LINCOLN, NE 68501. This was because of forwarding instructions or because the address or ZIP Code on the label was incorrect. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Has anyone else had this? Has it been forwarded to another service center?

I do know the address was 100% correct and I paid in the post office so the proper fees were paid! wacko.gif blink.gif

#2 Mrs_S

Mrs_S

• PipPipPip

Posted 19 November 2008 - 07:59 PM

It's probably on it's way to the CSC: http://www.uscis.gov...00045f3d6a1RCRD

and

http://www.visajourn...howtopic=140787

If you didn't use the latest form, there's a chance your application could be returned to you.

Timeline for Naturalization:
Day 1: Application delivered to AZ

Timeline for Removing Conditions:
Green card received 117 days after application was delivered to USCIS

Timeline for AOS:
Green card received 120 days after application was delivered to USCIS

#3 BigWinston

BigWinston

• Pip

Posted 19 November 2008 - 09:55 PM

Thanks for your response.

I confirmed the form I use is version : OMB No. 1615-0038; Expires 10/31/09 - the same as currently on the site (which I was sure it was as I only downloaded it a little over a week ago).

However, the Instruction form with the same version states the address (as I live in Michigan) as the one in Nebraska. But, I just went to the website again and downloaded again, and all though the version at the top is IDENTICAL it states a different address this time, the California Service Center. The rest of the form looks to be the same, just the address is different.

Strange...

Hopefully I'll find out soon enough if it arrived there, or will land back in my mail box.

How long to receive a NOA once delivery is acknowledged by CSC at the moment?

Thanks.

#4 Keigwyn

Keigwyn

Gold Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 November 2008 - 09:01 AM

That is odd. I sent mine to CSC last thursday (Check still not cashed though) and used the new form. The old form I looked at a few months back also said MI goes to CSC.

QUOTE (BigWinston @ Nov 19 2008, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for your response.

I confirmed the form I use is version : OMB No. 1615-0038; Expires 10/31/09 - the same as currently on the site (which I was sure it was as I only downloaded it a little over a week ago).

However, the Instruction form with the same version states the address (as I live in Michigan) as the one in Nebraska. But, I just went to the website again and downloaded again, and all though the version at the top is IDENTICAL it states a different address this time, the California Service Center. The rest of the form looks to be the same, just the address is different.

Strange...

Hopefully I'll find out soon enough if it arrived there, or will land back in my mail box.

How long to receive a NOA once delivery is acknowledged by CSC at the moment?

Thanks.

AOS/EAD/AP Filed:2006-09-23
AP Approved:2006-10-30
EAD Approved!:2006-11-02
AOS Approved!:2007-02-12

Remove Conditions filed:2008-11-13
Green Card Received:2009-01-30

N400 Filed:2013-01-25 (Phoenix)
Biometrics:2013-02-25 (Grand Rapids)
Interview:2013-05-07(Detroit)

Oath Ceremony:2013-05-24(Marquette)

#5 BigWinston

BigWinston

• Pip

Posted 21 November 2008 - 02:15 PM

OK...

Detailed Results:

Bullet Forwarded, November 18, 2008, 12:12 pm, LINCOLN, NE
Bullet Delivered, November 17, 2008, 10:50 am, LINCOLN, NE 68501
Bullet Processed, November 16, 2008, 9:25 pm, OMAHA, NE 68108
Bullet Processed, November 15, 2008, 7:41 pm, ROMULUS, MI 48174

I have had no news on this package now.

Any advice / ideas?

Did anyone else have a package forwarded - how long did it take to update, and should I get details along the way?

Called USPS - no help what so ever! They told me I should see updates on my online status, but its been 4 days - seems too long to not hit another post office!!

#6 Kathryn41

Kathryn41

crazy cat lady

Posted 21 November 2008 - 03:25 PM

Last June, USCIS officially designated that all I-751s be processed in either California or Vermont depending in what state the applicant live. They did say they would forward applications received after June in Texas to Vermont and in Nebraska to California for a while, but there was a definite cut off date for forwarding. Since your tracking shows it was sent to Nebraska and is forwarded it has either been forwarded to California and you should hear soon of its arrival, or it is being returned to you. If you have not heard anything more in another week, have USPS do a trace on the item - they should be able to do that - to make sure it isn't just sitting in an office somewhere.
“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

.  Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

Posted Image

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Back to Top ↑