rainedsoul

More Evidence for I-751 and Now Separated ..

17 posts in this topic

How on earth do you know this?
You are facing fraud charges. Best thing is to get a lawyer.

Exactly, How on Earth do you that she is facing Fraud charges, if this was my case and someone told me I was facing fraud charges my anxiety would go through the roof, plus nothing indicated they are facing fraud charges,

Filed: Country: South Korea
Timeline
How on earth do you know this?
You are facing fraud charges. Best thing is to get a lawyer.

Exactly, How on Earth do you that she is facing Fraud charges, if this was my case and someone told me I was facing fraud charges my anxiety would go through the roof, plus nothing indicated they are facing fraud charges,

I just talked to a lawyer 2 days ago, and he said it's better to get divorced now even it would take longer than 30 days. So even I don't get a divorce decree I would still have complain for divorce which has been pending for years. And it shows that I was in the hardship relationship.

He also says that divorce is not the most important, I just need as many evidence to prove it is a bona fide marriage.

I was thinking that it's not fair because, me and my other friend (she is korean, got married to American) filed around same time and she didn't have any problem and it only took few month for her to get permanent green card. and most of evidence that me and my friend sent was same kind of document.

I just wanna think that I was unlucky to get the bad examiner who exmained my documents.

I also printed out all the old pictures that we had wedding showers and family union together. I really hope these help.

I called about 4 of my friends who can be my affidavit, I hope these help too.

That lawyer told me that "once I met this person and it was not bona fide marriage and it turned into a bona fide marriage. so she got a green card."

I think that is just not fair.

I just don't understand why they need more evidence when I sent, joint apartment contract, joint tax return, join insurance bills, joint tax return...and affidavit...

Please pray for me..

Thank you everyone.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.