meljesca

will genital warts affect medical and getting visa?

27 posts in this topic

Hi Vj's somebody asked me if genital warts could affect her medical exam and getting visa?? thanks...

I dont know if it will affect her visa but its one of the things they look for during physical exam. They check for hemorrhoids, genital warts, evidence of delivery etc etc.

Regarding your discussions about medical exam. you mention about hemorrhoids if somebody has that could it be the grounds for medical failures?thanks for future replies.

They may EXAMINE for evidence of birth, hemmorhoids, and genital warts but i don't THINK that ANY of these are grounds for visa denial. Especially birth and hemorrhoids. BUT, if you say for example you have never given birth, and they see evidence of giving birth, then that may raise some questions in their mind... see?? The big problem that causes all of the extra review and very close scrutiny of all of the applicants here in Phils is the high rate of attempted marriage and visa fraud. The Medical examiners and Consular Officers are trained and CONDITIONED to look for attempted fraud in applicants. So, what may be innocent may be INTERPRETED as attempted fraud and could cause a problem. The story of the CO who thought the VJ was trying to bribe her because the son took money from the purse and put it in the window slot is an excellent example of this. The CO ASSUMED the worst even though it was completely innocent. But, giving birth, having hemorrhoids, and having HPV are NOT reasons to deny visa in and of themselves ACCORDING TO THE RULES THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO FOLLOW. Now, the reason they EXAMINE for Hemmorrhoids and lesions in that general area of the body is that at least two of the 8 diseases show symptoms in the genital or ####### area. So, they check those areas of the body and if they see something, they have to determine is this just hemmorrhoids or a pimple or an ingrown shaved hair or a bug bite, or is it really an indication of one of the problem diseases?

The criteria that are listed by me and another in different posts in this thread are the RULES that the Consular Officers must use to determine eiligibility. I know that I always feel better about these kind of things after i review the rules and then research as much as i can using google or your favorite search engine.

Good Luck and God Bless.

Thanks guys for a very informative replies. God bless !

bYG2g6k.jpgbYG2m4.png

Sent - July 5, 2011(California Service Center)

Received - July 7, 2011

Check cleared - July 12, 2011

Removal of the Conditional Status ( approved Sept. 9, 2011)

10 Years Green Card Received (Sept. 15, 2011)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Hey i have hemorroids :crying: but see i have my visa :dance: . Read my post about my SLEC experience.

i'm fairly certain that hemorrhoids are not contagious :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• 3 months later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

would hepatitis B affect the visa?

June 2004...i sat down on the bench to tie my shoelaces (literally) not knowing i would marry the man i just sat down next to...

Oct. 18, 2007...Married

Oct. 27, 2007...my beautiful son is born

USCIS IR-1/CR-1 Visa Journey

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate: Manila, Philippines

Feb. 05, 2009: I 130 sent

Feb. 12, 2009: NAO1

Feb. 17, 2009: first touch

Feb. 18, 2009: Touch

May 01, 2009: Touch and NAO2 mailed...yeah hey!

May 08, 2009: NAO2 in the mail

NVC Journey

May 15, 2009: NVC case number

May 18, 2009: Gave email add to NVC

May 28, 2009: Received DS 3032 / I-864 Bill

June 1, 2009: Paid I-864 Bill

June 5, 2009: sent AOS stuff

June 29, 2009: sent DS 230

June 28 - Aug. 8: i spent time with my boys in the philippines

IN A BIG HUGE BLUR...OUR CASE WAS COMPLETED AUGUST 5, 2009 (AFTER RFE: HUSBAND'S ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE) AND MY HUSBANDS INTERVIEW WILL BE SEPTEMBER 25, 2009...WE HOPE AND PRAY WE GET IT!

CURRENTLY DOING: PREPARING DOCUMENTS FOR MY SON'S PETITION!

...I am one day further from the last time I saw you but I am one day closer to the next time I will...

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Vj's somebody asked me if genital warts could affect her medical exam and getting visa?? thanks...

I dont know if it will affect her visa but its one of the things they look for during physical exam. They check for hemorrhoids, genital warts, evidence of delivery etc etc.

Regarding your discussions about medical exam. you mention about hemorrhoids if somebody has that could it be the grounds for medical failures?thanks for future replies.

They may EXAMINE for evidence of birth, hemmorhoids, and genital warts but i don't THINK that ANY of these are grounds for visa denial. Especially birth and hemorrhoids. BUT, if you say for example you have never given birth, and they see evidence of giving birth, then that may raise some questions in their mind... see?? The big problem that causes all of the extra review and very close scrutiny of all of the applicants here in Phils is the high rate of attempted marriage and visa fraud. The Medical examiners and Consular Officers are trained and CONDITIONED to look for attempted fraud in applicants. So, what may be innocent may be INTERPRETED as attempted fraud and could cause a problem. The story of the CO who thought the VJ was trying to bribe her because the son took money from the purse and put it in the window slot is an excellent example of this. The CO ASSUMED the worst even though it was completely innocent. But, giving birth, having hemorrhoids, and having HPV are NOT reasons to deny visa in and of themselves ACCORDING TO THE RULES THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO FOLLOW. Now, the reason they EXAMINE for Hemmorrhoids and lesions in that general area of the body is that at least two of the 8 diseases show symptoms in the genital or ####### area. So, they check those areas of the body and if they see something, they have to determine is this just hemmorrhoids or a pimple or an ingrown shaved hair or a bug bite, or is it really an indication of one of the problem diseases?

The criteria that are listed by me and another in different posts in this thread are the RULES that the Consular Officers must use to determine eiligibility. I know that I always feel better about these kind of things after i review the rules and then research as much as i can using google or your favorite search engine.

Good Luck and God Bless.

thanks for the info

• 1 month later...
Filed: Timeline

Hi Meljesca,

The best way to avoid the HPV virus is having safe sex. However once you have the virus, it can be treated by use of Homeopathic drugs. One such drug is the Wartrol Genital Warts relief. The remedy for HPV works in the same way as the Herpeset genital Herpes relief; it releases counter-symptoms that are similar to those that the virus presents and then neutralizes them.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

We can just stick to what the CDC requires and just avoid speculating. LOL All the more the OP will get confused.

Meljesca - let your friend move forward with the medical, advising to be honest and move forward.

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

HappyDancer is a proud wife to a country boy in KY.

I-130 for Parents (Mom and Dad)

3.15.2014: Mailed I-130 Packet for Mom and Dad

3.21.2014: Received email notification with case # for both petitions; case forwarded to NBC for processing

3.21.2014: Check cashed

3.22.2014: Hard copy NOA1 received

4.08.2014: Both I-130 approved (notification received via email) - It only took three weeks!!!

4.11.2014: Received NOA2 approval notice in the mail.

5.01.2014: Called NVC to ask for status of paperwork. Advised they received both application on 4.28. Advised to call in 30 business days for an update.

6.02.2014: Email notification received from NVC that shows parents' NVC case number and instructions to pay AOS Fee and fill out DS 261.

6.03.2014: Paid AOS fee ($88 for both petitions)

N400:
4.26.2013: Mailed N400 Packet

5.21.2013: Biometrics

7.18.2013: Testing and Interview

9.25.2013: Oath Ceremony

Medical at St. Lukes:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/183224-experience-medical-at-st-lukes-extension-clinic/

K1 with K2 Visa Interview:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/184246-usem-interview-on-march-10-at-7am-approved/page__p__2728465#entry2728465

CFO:Review, tips and advise:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/186123-cforeview-tips-and-advise/

Filed: Timeline
We can just stick to what the CDC requires and just avoid speculating. LOL All the more the OP will get confused.

Meljesca - let your friend move forward with the medical, advising to be honest and move forward.

Yes...i agree with you

but please someone explain to me and the forum what checking for HEMORRHOIDS on medical have any thing even remotely to do with VISA.....?????

Other then that both governments have been such a pain in A$$ in the all process that you have grown them just going thru the visa process...even if initially not had them when you started.....

I can't say for certain, but I don't think a sexually transmitted disease like HPV/genital warts would keep someone out of the country. According to some estimations, upwards of 80% of sexually active women in the States have had HPV at some point in time (some strains eventually "disappear"). Plus, the medical exams don't conduct STD tests, so if the warts are burned off, how would they even know? There's action in Congress right now to lift the HIV ban, so something like genital warts pales in comparison...

i wish this would be the case..PI medical is kinda strict for reasons i don't even know..lol. they dig so deep on issues like this..

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

= Lifting Conditional Status =

=TIMELINE=

June 01, 2012 = Date Filed

2uy0dqv9l9c.png

[GOD,i thank you so much for answering my prayers..Thank you so much...

My wife will be giving birth to our first child at the begining of april. Her medical will follow soon after, is this cause for any concern????

First time chatting on yahoo messenger: Jan 6, 2007
Met in person in Manila: May 12, 2007
Returned to Manila: Sep 25, 2007
Will you marry me?: Sep 26, 2007
Wedding: Jan 5, 2008
Mailed I-130 Petition application: Aug 11, 2008
NOA1 for I-130: Aug 15, 2008
Touched (I-130): Aug 21, 2008
Mailed I-129F (K-3) application: Aug 22, 2008
NOA1 for I-129F (K-3): Aug 27, 2008
Touched (K-3): Sep 1, 2008
Touched (I-130): Oct 8, 2008
Touched (I-130): Oct 9, 2008
Approved (K-3 and I-130): Feb 11, 2009
Interview: 6/3/2009- Approved!
POE: 8/25/2009!

AOS
Sent: 3/3/2011
NOA1: 3/11/2011
Biometrics: 4/5/2011 - everything went fine!
RFE: 4/11/2011
RFE response received by USCIS: 4/28/2011

N-400

Filed: 7/17/2014

Text receipt: 7/23/2014

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Jamster - she'll be fine. I would suggest that you call St. Lukes and ask them about it as she may still be bleeding after childbirth for a few weeks.

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

HappyDancer is a proud wife to a country boy in KY.

I-130 for Parents (Mom and Dad)

3.15.2014: Mailed I-130 Packet for Mom and Dad

3.21.2014: Received email notification with case # for both petitions; case forwarded to NBC for processing

3.21.2014: Check cashed

3.22.2014: Hard copy NOA1 received

4.08.2014: Both I-130 approved (notification received via email) - It only took three weeks!!!

4.11.2014: Received NOA2 approval notice in the mail.

5.01.2014: Called NVC to ask for status of paperwork. Advised they received both application on 4.28. Advised to call in 30 business days for an update.

6.02.2014: Email notification received from NVC that shows parents' NVC case number and instructions to pay AOS Fee and fill out DS 261.

6.03.2014: Paid AOS fee ($88 for both petitions)

N400:
4.26.2013: Mailed N400 Packet

5.21.2013: Biometrics

7.18.2013: Testing and Interview

9.25.2013: Oath Ceremony

Medical at St. Lukes:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/183224-experience-medical-at-st-lukes-extension-clinic/

K1 with K2 Visa Interview:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/184246-usem-interview-on-march-10-at-7am-approved/page__p__2728465#entry2728465

CFO:Review, tips and advise:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/186123-cforeview-tips-and-advise/

• 2 years later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

one post advertising removed, along with one closing. as this is an old topic, to prevent further hijacking it's now closed.

Edited by charles!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.