de246

New York City Oath Ceremony Dates

12 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Is there anybody who recently passed the naturalization interview at the Federal Plaza (New York, NY) and then received (or waiting for) the oath ceremony letter? I am curious how long it takes between the interview date and the ceremony letter arrival in NYC? Of note, I passed the interview on 7/23/08 and now waiting for the letter. Thanks

Is there anybody who recently passed the naturalization interview at the Federal Plaza (New York, NY) and then received (or waiting for) the oath ceremony letter? I am curious how long it takes between the interview date and the ceremony letter arrival in NYC? Of note, I passed the interview on 7/23/08 and now waiting for the letter. Thanks

no one here will tell you anything about new york! people here get their IL within 3 months of applying so dont ask here. im from nyc.. ill tell you what the IO's say "within 90 days after your interview" everyone is different how can you expect anyone to tell you "when" it will come.. just hang in there it will come before you know it..:)

what is ur time line?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline
what is ur time line?

Now that's rich, Flava.

Why don't you start by telling us yours?

K

N-400 Timeline

-----------------

04/22/2008: N-400 Application mailed to VSC

04/25/2008: N-400 Priority date

05/02/2008: check cashed

05/13/2008: NOA received, dated 05/06 (will receive information within 365 days)

05/14/2008: FP notice received

05/22/2008: FP done

End of September 2008: interview scheduled and descheduled

12/09/2008: Interview approved!

02/05/2009: OATH

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline
what is ur time line?

Now that's rich, Flava.

K

was i talking to you? did i reply to your question? NO, so buzz off.. this person is from nyc if anyone should speak it should be someone who is from the same city so get the steppin!

this is a FORUM, not a private message room. so STFU!

met online: August, 2002 - yahoo music chat room

met in real life: July, 2004 - Venice, Italy

K1

filed @NSC - Sept. 2004 / approved - Jan. 2005

married: April 2005

AOS

May 2005 - applied for AOS - Chicago

transferred to CSC - approved without interview: October, 2005

REMOVAL of Conditional Status

received on 09/10/2007 @ NSC- transferred to CSC again

check cleared: 09/29/2007

NOA1 in the mail: 10/02/2007 (notice date: 09/10/2007)

biometrics: 11/01/2007

10 year card production ordered: 12/03/2007

approval notice sent: 12/07/2007

10 year card received in the mail: 12/10/2007

Application for NATURALIZATION

sent off to NSC: 07/17/2008

07/19 - delivered at NSC - at 2 AM

07/24 - check cleared

07/28 - received NOA1 (dated 07/21) - expected wait time until interview - 240 days

08/14 - biometrics appointment

10/20 - naturalization interview appointment! - APPROVED!

11/12 - oath ceremony - CHECK!

and we are done with USCIS! yaooohoooo!!!! :)

what is ur time line?

Now that's rich, Flava.

K

was i talking to you? did i reply to your question? NO, so buzz off.. this person is from nyc if anyone should speak it should be someone who is from the same city so get the steppin!

this is a FORUM, not a private message room. so STFU!

your talking style and using curse words is very cheap. try a little manners. this is a free world if you dont like what someone has to say then dont stand there and listen ..leave.. unless you cant help be ignorant which in your case im sure its hard to hold back as you have showed your ignorance,

Timeline

your talking style and using curse words is very cheap. try a little manners. this is a free world if you dont like what someone has to say then dont stand there and listen ..leave.. unless you cant help be ignorant which in your case im sure its hard to hold back as you have showed your ignorance,

aww, you poor thing! are you that lonely that you're replying to yourself again?

K1

AOS

07/24 - check cleared

07/28 - received NOA1 (dated 07/21) - expected wait time until interview - 240 days

aww, you poor thing! are you that lonely that you're replying to yourself again?

oh its you? LOL your back? your so gay that you need to stand around and have someone insult you as you already know i will..you have no respect for yourself LOL this is too much!

Timeline

oh its you? LOL your back? your so gay that you need to stand around and have someone insult you as you already know i will..you have no respect for yourself LOL this is too much!

of course i know you will. you are very one-sided and predictable. i'm just bored today, and you are at least entertaining, if anything.

K1

AOS

07/24 - check cleared

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

of course i know you will. you are very one-sided and predictable. i'm just bored today, and you are at least entertaining, if anything.

:pop:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have a friend in NY that did the naturalization interview in the middle of May, by the middle of June she took the oath cermony, so to answer your question, about a month.

:pop:

i agree :hehe:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.