charramal

I WANT TO GO BACK TO THE PHILIPPINES!!!

97 posts in this topic

don't worry what other people think. if ur not happy, just go. but remember. u r pinoy, and there is no divorce for a true pinoy. the shame is other couples are still waiting for their chance to be together. and if u just quit. ur time through the system was wasted time.

There's no divorce for a true Pinoy? What's that supposed to mean? Very idiotic statement. I sure hope you are being sarcastic.

Hmmm... Having a happy and intact family is important in Filipino Culture. They are giving so much importance in the "complete family" thing. There is nothing wrong with wanting to have an ideal (complete and happy) family but if things are not working out for couples, I couldn't find any reason to continue the relationship. I am a Filipina but I do not want to live my life suffering because of that Filipino Culture thing. It is not healthy to fight with your partner and live life like hell everyday.

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
don't worry what other people think. if ur not happy, just go. but remember. u r pinoy, and there is no divorce for a true pinoy. the shame is other couples are still waiting for their chance to be together. and if u just quit. ur time through the system was wasted time.

There's no divorce for a true Pinoy? What's that supposed to mean? Very idiotic statement. I sure hope you are being sarcastic.

:thumbs:

Filed: Timeline
Hmmm... Having a happy and intact family is important in Filipino Culture. They are giving so much importance in the "complete family" thing. There is nothing wrong with wanting to have an ideal (complete and happy) family but if things are not working out for couples, I couldn't find any reason to continue the relationship. I am a Filipina but I do not want to live my life suffering because of that Filipino Culture thing. It is not healthy to fight with your partner and live life like hell everyday.

Don't we all want to have a happy and intact family? Giving so much importance in the "complete family" thing is not always a good thing. See my post regarding this "complete familiy" thing. http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...42457&st=15

I agree with you that if the relationship is not fixable (abuse and stuff), one should end the relationship. I was just baffled with deadwood's statement.

I speak my mind, so please don't take it personally.

I'm here at VJ to help 'Reshape the Filipina Image Online.' <- click

Don't we all want to have a happy and intact family? Giving so much importance in the "complete family" thing is not always a good thing. See my post regarding this "complete familiy" thing. http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...42457&st=15

I agree with you that if the relationship is not fixable (abuse and stuff), one should end the relationship. I was just baffled with deadwood's statement.

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I am already here w/ my "husband" in the US. But i feel like i am in HELL whenever we are fighting or arguing something about. I really want to go back to the Philippines to get rid of this. Honestly, i still thought why i married him. Actually, the first time i met his family was Horrible for me. I don't know. His brother was obviously doesn't like me for him for whatever the reason he has. I don't know if i am just being pathetic or over reacting on something i do not like. I don't know if this is because i am bored or the homesick. I was out of my mind when i agreed to marry him for i thought i will be happy with him. Btw, we've just married last month JULY 21 but we are already fighting almost every other day. :angry:

Can please someone tell me what will be the effect if I will go back to the Philippines on my AOS?

It would be okay for me if my husband and i will not continue this fuc*ing AOS and instead just file for the divorce or will it be automatically if i go back to my country?

I never been happy after i marry him and If i can only turn back time I shouldn't marry him and thought million times to do such shi* like this. :crying:

I just arrived here also in U.S. last July 4 and haven't married,at times i am just observing if we both meant to each other.But i see now things smooth for both of us.

Just keep your patient to his relatives and don't mind them if they will not like you...who cares?

#### his brother off!!!!!!!!!!! just be with your husband and stay home if you do not like to be with his relatives...okay? don't give-up gurl!

you are now in U.S. there's alot of Filipino wants to be here...you must be glad you're one of the luckiest person to be here...be Patient and most of all don't forget GOD.okay?

January 16, 2008 - sent I-129F (Vermont)

January 21, 2008 - NOA1

March 16, 2008 - NOA2

August 7&9,2008 - Medical K1&K2

August 21, 2008 - Paid document verification fee (P1,300)

August 27, 2008 - Interview

September 08,2008 - Document Verification request sent to NSO

Spetember 19,2008 - Document Verification done -sent back to US Embassy Manila

November 03, 2008 - Case under review

November 26, 2008 - VISA printed

November 28, 2008 - VISA in transit

December 02, 2008- VISA IN HAND

January 12, 2009 - Arrived USA, POE Los Angeles

January 21, 2009 - Got married

January 22, 2009 - Applied for SSN

AOS

February 10, 2009 - Went to Dr. Janet Pettyjohn for form I-693

February 11, 2009 - Sent our AOS packet to Chicago

February 12, 2009 - Packet received signed for by L BOX

February 22, 2009 - Received NOA1 for AOS, EAD & AP

March 17, 2009 - Biometrics Appointment

March 21, 2009 - SSN card arrived in the mail

April 6, 2009 - took driver's license exam and passed! (written and road test)

April 10, 2009 - Repeat Biometrics Appointment

April 14,2009 - Received AP documents in the mail

April 16, 2009 - Received EAD in the mail

SEptember 4, 2009 - GREENCARD received

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I am already here w/ my "husband" in the US. But i feel like i am in HELL whenever we are fighting or arguing something about. I really want to go back to the Philippines to get rid of this. Honestly, i still thought why i married him. Actually, the first time i met his family was Horrible for me. I don't know. His brother was obviously doesn't like me for him for whatever the reason he has. I don't know if i am just being pathetic or over reacting on something i do not like. I don't know if this is because i am bored or the homesick. I was out of my mind when i agreed to marry him for i thought i will be happy with him. Btw, we've just married last month JULY 21 but we are already fighting almost every other day. :angry:

Can please someone tell me what will be the effect if I will go back to the Philippines on my AOS?

It would be okay for me if my husband and i will not continue this fuc*ing AOS and instead just file for the divorce or will it be automatically if i go back to my country?

I never been happy after i marry him and If i can only turn back time I shouldn't marry him and thought million times to do such shi* like this. :crying:

Hi, hope your doing fine this time, just think about getting divorce a little more time again because you might regret it when in the end you would learn you stillin love wiht your husband, find yourself at most when you think you know what you want and what your hearts wants then do it, right now i guess you are still confuse of whats happening, remember that you have promise to love him who ever he is and you love him that is why you marry him.

Hang in there, there is no such things as beautiful when ou see the real world of marriage as you know you will see a lot of challenges in life, its the way you learn to each other, you are two human beings and two different identities with different culture, we as Filipina tend to be very sensitive sometimes, but don't be, because are in different part of the world right now, all you have to do is embrace whatever your life has offering you, do not give up otherwise you cannot accomplish anything even your goin back to the Phillippines, i believe your family is proud of you being here in the USA, a lot of people loves you, your family and friends, many of us who cares for you, finish your AOS and get your green card be proud of it, do something that makes you busy find job later on, do not care of other people care about yourself, understand your husband more, do not argue if not needed. Make the best of it to your marriage. Think about the hard times just for you to get here and the sweetness of your husband, appreciate him and be thankful.

Later on in your life you will see how beautiful it is in america.

Welcome and enjoy. Take care yourself.

-Mercy

have a great time here!:-)

DEC 22, 2008 - RECEIVED GREEN CARD

JANUARY 24, 2009 - WILL BE IN MANILA

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ####### wow true pinoy!!!!!???!!! i'd say not only sarcastic but ignorant!!!!

We are just observing.. There were some who pretends to be newbie but to our surprise, eventually they knew lots of things about particular people in VJ..

One could browse this site and forums for years and not make an account. Then one day decide to create one and become a newbie but familiar with a lot of members.

What's your point? Why dont you just stop making assumptions and go straight down to the point?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.