charramal

I WANT TO GO BACK TO THE PHILIPPINES!!!

97 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I feel sorry for you, try to make your relationship work, talk to him when both of you are in good mood in that way you open everything to him.Pray and ask for GOd's guidance for whatever decision you will make.Dont give up both of you have waited for months to be reunited dont just throw out what you have right now.

As for your brother in-law dont get bother if he doesnt like you, you didnt marry him...

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I am already here w/ my "husband" in the US. But i feel like i am in HELL whenever we are fighting or arguing something about. I really want to go back to the Philippines to get rid of this. Honestly, i still thought why i married him. Actually, the first time i met his family was Horrible for me. I don't know. His brother was obviously doesn't like me for him for whatever the reason he has. I don't know if i am just being pathetic or over reacting on something i do not like. I don't know if this is because i am bored or the homesick. I was out of my mind when i agreed to marry him for i thought i will be happy with him. Btw, we've just married last month JULY 21 but we are already fighting almost every other day. :angry:

Can please someone tell me what will be the effect if I will go back to the Philippines on my AOS?

It would be okay for me if my husband and i will not continue this fuc*ing AOS and instead just file for the divorce or will it be automatically if i go back to my country?

I never been happy after i marry him and If i can only turn back time I shouldn't marry him and thought million times to do such shi* like this. :crying:

I just arrived here also in U.S. last July 4 and haven't married,at times i am just observing if we both meant to each other.But i see now things smooth for both of us.

Just keep your patient to his relatives and don't mind them if they will not like you...who cares?

#### his brother off!!!!!!!!!!! just be with your husband and stay home if you do not like to be with his relatives...okay? don't give-up gurl!

you are now in U.S. there's alot of Filipino wants to be here...you must be glad you're one of the luckiest person to be here...be Patient and most of all don't forget GOD.okay?

vAYw-19x.jpg?height=640&scale=max&width=640

vAYw-195.jpg

vAYw-19t.jpg?height=640&scale=max&width=640

don't worry what other people think. if ur not happy, just go. but remember. u r pinoy, and there is no divorce for a true pinoy. the shame is other couples are still waiting for their chance to be together. and if u just quit. ur time through the system was wasted time.

true.. we all have worked and tried to patiently wait to be united with our loved ones..

giving up just like that is a no-no.. :no:

:blush:

Corinthians 13, 4-7

LOVE IS PATIENT AND KIND, IT IS NOT JELOUS OR CONCIETED OR PROUD, LOVE IS NOT ILL-MANNERED OR SELFISH OR IRRITABLE, LOVE DOES NOT KEEP A RECORD OF WRONGS, LOVE IS NOT HAPPY WITH EVIL, BUT IT IS HAPPY WITH THE TRUTH. LOVE NEVER GIVES UP, AND ITS FAITH, HOPE, AND PATIENCE NEVER FAIL.............................keep on praying

K1 VISA / AOS JOURNEY

01/09/2008 - mailed I-129F to CSC via Fedex

01/10/2008 - received @ CSC

01/11/2008 - NOA1 was issued

01/14/2008 - check cashed

01/23/2008 - NOA1 hardcopy received

05/07/2008 - RFE

05/14/2008 - RFE mailed back to CSC

05/29/2008 - NOA2

06/15/2008 - Interview date set 07/09/2009

07/04/2008 - Medical Passed!!!!!

07/09/2008 - Visa Interview Approved!!!!!!

08/29/2008 - Visa recieved!!!!

09/16/2008 - CFO Manila

09/18/2008 - Flight

10/25/2008 - Wedding Day

AOS

12/05/2008 - AOS sent Chicago Lockbox

12/10/2008 - AOS delivered

01/21/2009 - Case transfer to CSC

02/05/2009 - AP recieved

02/13/2009 - ASC Appointment Notice recieved

03/20/2009 - AED recieved

05/07/2009 - Welcome letter recieved

05/18/2009 - GREEN CARD RECIEVED

"The real test of true love is having all the things go wrong but there is always special way to love in spite of all the wrong things that may happen ...."

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
I am already here w/ my "husband" in the US. But i feel like i am in HELL whenever we are fighting or arguing something about. I really want to go back to the Philippines to get rid of this. Honestly, i still thought why i married him. Actually, the first time i met his family was Horrible for me. I don't know. His brother was obviously doesn't like me for him for whatever the reason he has. I don't know if i am just being pathetic or over reacting on something i do not like. I don't know if this is because i am bored or the homesick. I was out of my mind when i agreed to marry him for i thought i will be happy with him. Btw, we've just married last month JULY 21 but we are already fighting almost every other day. :angry:

Can please someone tell me what will be the effect if I will go back to the Philippines on my AOS?

It would be okay for me if my husband and i will not continue this fuc*ing AOS and instead just file for the divorce or will it be automatically if i go back to my country?

I never been happy after i marry him and If i can only turn back time I shouldn't marry him and thought million times to do such shi* like this. :crying:

I just arrived here also in U.S. last July 4 and haven't married,at times i am just observing if we both meant to each other.But i see now things smooth for both of us.

Just keep your patient to his relatives and don't mind them if they will not like you...who cares?

#### his brother off!!!!!!!!!!! just be with your husband and stay home if you do not like to be with his relatives...okay? don't give-up gurl!

you are now in U.S. there's alot of Filipino wants to be here...you must be glad you're one of the luckiest person to be here...be Patient and most of all don't forget GOD.okay?

:blush::wacko: are you here because there are a lot of filipina who wants to be here???

09/28/08-green card received

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

07/06/10-they received my application forms

07/13/10-received notice receipt(gc extended for one year)

07/28/10-received biometric appointment

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

9/26/20 Gota pproval notice

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until my son called me "MOMMY."

Timeline

I hope things work out for both of you..

.Put God in the center of your relationship and you will never feel lost...He will surely guide you on whats best for both of you... :thumbs: God bless

religious_42.gif

12932.gif

January 27 2009 POE HOUSTON

March 07,2009 Sent AOS packet by UPS

March 10 2009 aos received signed by CHYBA

March 17, 2009 Check encashed

March 20,2009 NOA1 received for AOS,EAD,AP

March 23,2009 Biometrics appointment recvd

April 16,2009 Biometrics Appintment 8 am

APRIL 2 2009 CASE transferred to CSC

April 30,2009 Touched

May 01,2009 Touched

May 05,2009 EAD and AP Approved.(THANK GOD)

May 11,2009 AP Received

May 13,2009 EAD Received

May 15,2009 got my learner's permit for driving

June 02,2009 RFE for my Son's AOS

June 02,2009 Card Production ordered on mine

June 15 2009 RFE received(new I 693)

June 15, 2009 Card production again

June 17,2009 Got my DL in texas

June 23,2009 Got a touched for RFE on my son's case.Processing resumed

June 26,2009 Got my GC n the mail

June 29 2009 SOn's AOS finally approved

July 01,2009 Got a job!!god is good

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

i have to admit... i was like <_< about that one too.

Also... i need clarification.... why does some Philippino women use gurl ??? instead of girl ?

Is it like.. writing like pronunciation or kinda to be cool ? (that drive me nuts)

I was thinking of your case yesterday, went to see your pictures, we talked about it with my husband.

on your picts, you seam to be all happy and all. Often my husband who say that your reaction was quite intense, cussing etc...

I said yes but perhaps it's just a difference of culture, the best way you found to express your feeling because you didn't knew any other way.

Then we were wondering.... you argue with your husbands apparently often but can you give us exemple of the subjects your argue about ?

I wish you good luck whatever will be your decision.

Edited by melusine

Removal of conditions

01.11.2011 Remove conditions GC I-751 ($590)

01.18.2011 NOA1

02.24.2011 Biometric

03.25.2011 Approved

03.28.2011 Notice sent

03.31.2011 Received new green card (and it's green !)

AOS/EAD/AP from K1

07.23.2008 Send AOS/EAD/AP

07.29.2008 Check cashed

08.01.2008 NOA1

08.08.2008 Biometric Notice received

08.21.2008 Biometric Appointment

09.22.2008 Approval notice sent for AP (CRIS email)

09.22.2008 Card production ordered for EAD (CRIS email)

09.25.2008 Card production ordered for EAD (CRIS email) and a couple of touch since (last one 09.30.2008)

09.27.2008 Reception AP

10.02.2008 EAD Received

02.23.2009 Notice for interview (1.5 month late compared to LA statistics)

03.16.2009 AOS Touch

04.01.2009 Interview in LA  // Approved 

04.06.2009 Welcome to the USA Letter

04.13.2009 Reception GC

Naturalization
06/2016 Request
03/2017 Interview

Almost at the end !

Also... i need clarification.... why does some Philippino women use gurl ??? instead of girl ?

Is it like.. writing like pronunciation or kinda to be cool ? (that drive me nuts)

gurl (girl) slang name

K1 VISA / AOS JOURNEY

01/09/2008 - mailed I-129F to CSC via Fedex

01/10/2008 - received @ CSC

01/11/2008 - NOA1 was issued

01/14/2008 - check cashed

01/23/2008 - NOA1 hardcopy received

05/07/2008 - RFE

05/14/2008 - RFE mailed back to CSC

05/29/2008 - NOA2

06/15/2008 - Interview date set 07/09/2009

07/04/2008 - Medical Passed!!!!!

07/09/2008 - Visa Interview Approved!!!!!!

08/29/2008 - Visa recieved!!!!

09/16/2008 - CFO Manila

09/18/2008 - Flight

10/25/2008 - Wedding Day

AOS

12/05/2008 - AOS sent Chicago Lockbox

12/10/2008 - AOS delivered

01/21/2009 - Case transfer to CSC

02/05/2009 - AP recieved

02/13/2009 - ASC Appointment Notice recieved

03/20/2009 - AED recieved

05/07/2009 - Welcome letter recieved

05/18/2009 - GREEN CARD RECIEVED

"The real test of true love is having all the things go wrong but there is always special way to love in spite of all the wrong things that may happen ...."

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

gurl (girl) slang name

B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

Just remember, a marriage is alot of hard work. Being in love is the esay thing to do. Staying in love and making a marriage work is the hard work. A good marriage takes alot of communication, understanding and compromise. If you just give up at the first sign of problems. You are not putting into the relationship what you need to. A marriage is not all surgar and roses. And it is even harder when the two people are from different cultures.

If you are ready to give up already, then maybe you are not mature enough to be married. Marriage is not a game!!!

4-29-08 - Mailed I-130 & I-129F together to CSC

CSC

I-130 I-129F

5-01-08 - NOA1 5-02-08 - NOA1

5-04-08 - Touched 5-06-08 - Touched

5-05-08 - Rcvd NOA1 in mail 5-08-08 - Rcvd NOA1 in mail

5-14-08 - Touched 5-14-08 - Touched

5-20-08 - Touched

5-29-08 - NOA2................................5-29-08 - NOA2

5-30-08 - Touched............................5-30-08 - Touched

6-02-08 - Rcvd NOA2 hardcopy..........6-02-08 - Rcvd NOA2 hardcopy

NVC

6-05-08 - NVC rcvd, new # & IIN.......6-04-08 - NVC rcvd, new #

6-15-08 - NVC invoiced AOS..............6-09-08 - Shipped DHL to Bs. As.

6-15-08 - Paid AOS online..................6-11-08 - Dlvd to Embassy

6-15-08 - Sent DS-3032 email...........6-17-08 - Received e-mail Packet 3

6-17-08 - AOS shows PAID!!!............6-25-08 - Turnned in Packet 3

6-17-08 - Sent AOS pkg Fed Ex.........7-11-08 - Medical

6-23-08 - DS-3032 accepted..............8-14-08 - Interview!!!

6-26-08 - NVC says my I-864EZ is not original Signature (BS!!!)

6-28-08 - IV bill invoiced online.

7-01-08 - Paid IV Bill online

7-01-08 - Re-sent I-864EZ

7-02-08 - IV Bill show "Paid"

7-02-08 - NVC Received I-864EZ, again!!

7-03-08 - Sent DS-230 via FedEx.

7-03-08 - NVC recieves and enters new I-864EZ

7-07-08 - NVC receives and enters DS-230

7-16-08 - CASE COMPLETE!!!!

8-14-08 - Interview. APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!

8-19-08 - POE, Washington DC.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Just remember, a marriage is alot of hard work. Being in love is the esay thing to do. Staying in love and making a marriage work is the hard work. A good marriage takes alot of communication, understanding and compromise. If you just give up at the first sign of problems. You are not putting into the relationship what you need to. A marriage is not all surgar and roses. And it is even harder when the two people are from different cultures.

If you are ready to give up already, then maybe you are not mature enough to be married. Marriage is not a game!!!

:thumbs:

09/28/08-green card received

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

07/06/10-they received my application forms

07/13/10-received notice receipt(gc extended for one year)

07/28/10-received biometric appointment

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

9/26/20 Gota pproval notice

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until my son called me "MOMMY."

Timeline

If you feel this way already, it's not a good sign. Putting his family aside, which really should have no bearing on your relationship, although it would be a lot easier if they liked you, when you marry someone, you tend to marry their family also. You mention the words "hell" and "out of my mind" when you married him, they are some serious words, you don't sound happy at all. Why are you worried about AOS, why do you care if it affects your status or not, if its like being in hell here, why would you want to come back. A lot of filipinas think that everything will be a bed of roses when they get here, that's not the case, the grass is always greener. Also you're 23 yrs old, not many girls your age are ready for marriage, yes they want a house, and a hubby and a happy ever after ending here in the U.S. but it's rarely the case, don't waste anymore time here if you're so unhappy. Judging by what you say it seems like you made a mistake, that's ok, if you feel so strongly about it and it seems like you do, book the first flight out and go home.

Timeline

you are now in U.S. there's alot of Filipino wants to be here...you must be glad you're one of the luckiest person to be here.

Interesting thing to say coming from a filipina :rolleyes: So it's "luck" that you're here and not love?

Timeline

:blush::wacko: are you here because there are a lot of filipina who wants to be here???

:yes::thumbs:

Filed: Timeline

gurl (girl) slang name

Used by 13 year olds, yes.

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Timeline

It's them trying to fit in with the American culture, you'll find teenagers use that over there, kinda goes along with them TaLkInG lIkE dIs and yeah it bugs the hell out of me too.

Edited by baxxy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.