NYN

I-130 cover letter (DCF El Salvador)

1 post in this topic

Filed: Country: El Salvador
Timeline

This is what our I-130 cover letter looked like. We actually cheated and some of this we got from other VJ posters.

I-130 petition for alien relative

Date

My address

Department of Homeland Security

U.S. Immigration & Naturalization Service

C/O U.S. Embassy in El Salvador

Sección Consular

Final Boulevard Santa Elena

Antiguo Cuscatlán, La Libertad

To the Immigration Office in El Salvador,

I am a United States Citizen and have been residing temporarily in El Salvador since November of 2006 to continue my college education. I am married to a Salvadorean citizen, who is a resident of El Salvador. I wish to return to the United States and build our residence there.

Please find enclosed my I-130 Petition for Alien Relative, on behalf of my husband (his name)

I have been instructed to pay the Embassy in El Salvador with a credit card or cash, and have chosen to pay in cash.

In support of my petition please find enclosed:

Completed Form I-130: Petition for Alien Relative

A copy of all pages of my US passport

A copy of our marriage certificate

A copy of my husband's birth certificate

Two passport-type photos of me (One for the Embassy in El Salvador)

Two passport-type photos of my husband (One for the Embassy in El Salvador)

G-325A completed and signed by me

G-325A completed and signed by my husband

A third party affidavit attesting to the bona fides of the marriage.

A copy of my Documento Unico de Identidad with Marital Status of Married (casada)

A copy of my husband's Documento Unico de Identidad with Marital Status of Married (casado)

Copies of documents submitted are exact photocopies of unaltered documents and I understand that I may be required to submit original documents to an Immigration or Consular officer at a later date.

I appreciate your review of this petition. I understand that when this petition is approved, you will contact the beneficiary of the petition, my husband. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further assistance; my local address is above and my telephone number is

Sincerely,

my name

Nydia Y Neftaly (NYN)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.