merle_and_chai

Online fee payment

2 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I paid my $70 online at: https://ceac.state.gov/CTRAC/Invoice/Invoic...px?node=Invoice

and it posted immediately as paid.

I paid my $400 for IV Bill at same website but has said "in process" for a week. I called NVC and they say the online bill pay does not work but yet it worked to pay the $70. Problem is, they already deducted the $400 from my account, it says from NVC payment but NVC says they have no record of it and to wait til bill arrives.

Here is what shows on their website when i login:

https://ceac.state.gov/CTRAC/Invoice/Invoice.aspx

IMPORTANT: Any payment(s) you make now will have a status of IN PROCESS and will require 2-3 business days to clear. Sign in to this case again after 2-3 business days to verify that the payment status has become PAID. If it has, continue to the Receipt page and follow the instructions for printing the DOCUMENT COVER SHEET.

AOS FEES: If you are a U.S. citizen with petitions for your unmarried son(s), unmarried daughter(s), and/or parent(s) processing at the National Visa Center concurrently, you only need to submit one AOS Fee for this case and Related Cases.

Affidavit of Support (AOS) Fees

Petitioner

Fee Amount

Payment Status

Select

REINE, MERLE CHRISTOPHER

$70.00

PAID

000015668187;AOS;70;AOS;AOS

Help Topic: AOS Fees

Please note that until the AOS fee is PAID, the NVC cannot complete processing of the case. The Affidavit of Support is a document legally required to be...

get more help

IV Application Processing Fees

Applicant Name

Birth Year

Relation

Fee Amount

Payment Status

Select

REINE, CHARLIN ESTRERA

PRINCIPAL

$400.00

IN PROCESS

Notice the "in process" at the end for IV Bill. Anyone else experienced this? I have been using James' shortcuts and they work great. My phone status is: "errors on your form and letter sent". I called and the letter is just for the $400 IV bill not paid even though i did pay it and they took the money. If they say they don't have it, what can I do?

Mar 2007 --- Met future wife on meetic

Oct 13 2007 -- Flew to Cebu to meet future wife in person for first time

Oct 13 2007 -- Love at first sight

Nov 6, 2007 --- Married on Camotes Island

Feb 26 2008 --- Filed I130 paperwork

Mar 5 2008 -- Received NOA1

June 11 2008 -- Received NOA2

???? -- Arrives in US

I paid my $70 online at: https://ceac.state.gov/CTRAC/Invoice/Invoic...px?node=Invoice

and it posted immediately as paid.

I paid my $400 for IV Bill at same website but has said "in process" for a week. I called NVC and they say the online bill pay does not work but yet it worked to pay the $70. Problem is, they already deducted the $400 from my account, it says from NVC payment but NVC says they have no record of it and to wait til bill arrives.

Here is what shows on their website when i login:

https://ceac.state.gov/CTRAC/Invoice/Invoice.aspx

IMPORTANT: Any payment(s) you make now will have a status of IN PROCESS and will require 2-3 business days to clear. Sign in to this case again after 2-3 business days to verify that the payment status has become PAID. If it has, continue to the Receipt page and follow the instructions for printing the DOCUMENT COVER SHEET.

AOS FEES: If you are a U.S. citizen with petitions for your unmarried son(s), unmarried daughter(s), and/or parent(s) processing at the National Visa Center concurrently, you only need to submit one AOS Fee for this case and Related Cases.

Affidavit of Support (AOS) Fees

Petitioner

Fee Amount

Payment Status

Select

REINE, MERLE CHRISTOPHER

$70.00

PAID

000015668187;AOS;70;AOS;AOS

Help Topic: AOS Fees

Please note that until the AOS fee is PAID, the NVC cannot complete processing of the case. The Affidavit of Support is a document legally required to be...

get more help

IV Application Processing Fees

Applicant Name

Birth Year

Relation

Fee Amount

Payment Status

Select

REINE, CHARLIN ESTRERA

PRINCIPAL

$400.00

IN PROCESS

Notice the "in process" at the end for IV Bill. Anyone else experienced this? I have been using James' shortcuts and they work great. My phone status is: "errors on your form and letter sent". I called and the letter is just for the $400 IV bill not paid even though i did pay it and they took the money. If they say they don't have it, what can I do?

Just give it a couple more days. It does work.

4-29-08 - Mailed I-130 & I-129F together to CSC

CSC

I-130 I-129F

5-01-08 - NOA1 5-02-08 - NOA1

5-04-08 - Touched 5-06-08 - Touched

5-05-08 - Rcvd NOA1 in mail 5-08-08 - Rcvd NOA1 in mail

5-14-08 - Touched 5-14-08 - Touched

5-20-08 - Touched

5-29-08 - NOA2................................5-29-08 - NOA2

5-30-08 - Touched............................5-30-08 - Touched

6-02-08 - Rcvd NOA2 hardcopy..........6-02-08 - Rcvd NOA2 hardcopy

NVC

6-05-08 - NVC rcvd, new # & IIN.......6-04-08 - NVC rcvd, new #

6-15-08 - NVC invoiced AOS..............6-09-08 - Shipped DHL to Bs. As.

6-15-08 - Paid AOS online..................6-11-08 - Dlvd to Embassy

6-15-08 - Sent DS-3032 email...........6-17-08 - Received e-mail Packet 3

6-17-08 - AOS shows PAID!!!............6-25-08 - Turnned in Packet 3

6-17-08 - Sent AOS pkg Fed Ex.........7-11-08 - Medical

6-23-08 - DS-3032 accepted..............8-14-08 - Interview!!!

6-26-08 - NVC says my I-864EZ is not original Signature (BS!!!)

6-28-08 - IV bill invoiced online.

7-01-08 - Paid IV Bill online

7-01-08 - Re-sent I-864EZ

7-02-08 - IV Bill show "Paid"

7-02-08 - NVC Received I-864EZ, again!!

7-03-08 - Sent DS-230 via FedEx.

7-03-08 - NVC recieves and enters new I-864EZ

7-07-08 - NVC receives and enters DS-230

7-16-08 - CASE COMPLETE!!!!

8-14-08 - Interview. APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!

8-19-08 - POE, Washington DC.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.