Sign in to follow this  
Dr Mirage

I-485 and I-765 Fee's

8 posts in this topic

Hello guys,

I'm ready to send in my I-485, G325A with the I-765 this week.

I have a question for the fee. I noticed other people submitting only $1010.00 for the fees w/ biometrics.

However, I was checking the fees in USCIS website. I noticed there is a fee for EAD also.

The fee is $340 for EAD.

Does this mean that I have to pay $1350.00 total which includes the $340.00 for EAD.

Or that is for a replacement, just in case someone looses their EAD card.

Lastly, can this payment be made in one check. Or it has to be separated. Thank you.

Doc.

Hello guys,

I have a question for the fee. I noticed other people submitting only $1010.00 for the fees w/ biometrics.

However, I was checking the fees in USCIS website. I noticed there is a fee for EAD also.

The fee is $340 for EAD.

Does this mean that I have to pay $1350.00 total which includes the $340.00 for EAD.

Lastly, can this payment be made in one check. Or it has to be separated. Thank you.

Doc.

if i'm not mistaking.... the 1010.00 includes your ead... it's only if you don't do it at the same time that you will have to pay the 340.00..... so if i were you, I would do it at the same time... As for the payment, I believe you can do it on one.... vj members if i'm wrong please correct..... :star::star:

Hello guys,

The fee is $340 for EAD.

Doc.

if i'm not mistaking.... the 1010.00 includes your ead... it's only if you don't do it at the same time that you will have to pay the 340.00..... so if i were you, I would do it at the same time... As for the payment, I believe you can do it on one.... vj members if i'm wrong please correct..... :star::star:

No you dont have to pay extra for the EAD (I-765).

I am filing the same documents as well. Question though: Are you sending in an Affidavit of support along with your Form I-485?

Thanks.

Hello guys,

The fee is $340 for EAD.

Doc.

YES !! it includes it !!!

I-485 - $1010 ( including $930 plus a biometrics fee of $80 )

I-130 - $355.

I-765 - Included in the cost of I-485

I-131 - Included in the cost of I-485

I-864 - no fee

g-325a - no fee

See http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;hl=aos+costs ...... the rules changed on July 30th. EAD s already included in the AOS price.

Hope this helps !! I am still to send my AOS .

Some pls advice how the checks to be splitted ??? Thanks !

Question is already answered in the thread.

More clarification

This is how it is splitted

I-485 - $1010 (including $930 plus a biometrics fee of $80 )

I-130 - $355.

I-765 - Included in the cost of I-485

I-131 - Included in the cost of I-485

I-864 - no fee

g-325a - no fee

If you are filing all the above documents at once, you send 2 checks of $1010 & $130 which would cover all fees.

Refer my thread for more details - fees, documents, assembling package, address, etc.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;pid=2103474

I sent 1 check for $1010 and another one for $355 (I130).

Good luck!

Great !! Then thats what we shd do !! Thanks ......

Back to Top ↑

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Try asking our VJ Immigration Lawyers.