VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      News     Members

Community Status Updates

Photo

JSA7MQL

i msg u bro...pls reply
Yesterday, 10:18 PM
Photo

Zats&Bryan

Time to start printing recent pictures and Skype logs. just in case :)
Yesterday, 07:49 PM
Photo

ahad1967

hello i need help i get welcome letter from nv c today but im .confusef with the cover sheet they attach they ask to mark with a X in documents are enclosed, unavailable or nit applicable im ok with that but my question is if i neef to summit again the all supporting diocuments like marriage certificate, petitiiner documents, photos, etc and if a summit IRS tax transcrips i need to send the income tax too, and after i get the letter when can i summit the application DS-261 and pay the fees a...
Yesterday, 07:08 PM
Photo

Andrea&HenryKennyG

I just sahred my experience with you in your post! Im also venezuelan went through the k1 visa 2-3 years ago! Good luck and go to my profile if you have questions
Jun 28 2015 08:16 PM
Photo

Darnellfloridadave

hola ! what's new? hope all is well !
Jun 28 2015 06:39 PM
  • floridadave's Photo
    floridadave
    Yesterday I saw your avatar used by a member of a Chinese website (QQ) and I said, “Hey, I remember that photo!” So I showed my wife your visajourney avatar and she straightened me out by saying, “oh, that is probably a downloaded photo, I see before too.” So I say okay, that makes sense. All these years I thought that was a photo of someone in your family. I also told her how helpful you are me and so many others on visajourney for so many years. We all app...
    Yesterday, 06:32 PM
  • Darnell's Photo
    Darnell
    ya, qq rocks. this is from a movie, done in HKG, very famous actress. prior, i had a set o twins as avatar. only changed it up last year. you back for more fun with uscis?
    Yesterday, 08:47 PM
Photo
Photo

Neldreemz

Two months down.... ��
Jun 28 2015 09:05 AM
Photo
  • canadiangirl39's Photo
    canadiangirl39
    hi how are u
    Yesterday, 08:33 AM
  • jmboland's Photo
    jmboland
    good thanks! :) have you heard anything from Loomis about your issued visa? :)
    Yesterday, 02:35 PM
Photo

godhelp85

hey guys did anyone filled k3 visa
Jun 27 2015 12:40 PM
  • Darnell's Photo
    Darnell
    hey ! you study the K-3 subforum?
    Yesterday, 12:30 AM
Photo

godhelp85

i got married this year w fill 130 its been three month no update after two week w fill k3 visa its been two month they transfer my case
Jun 27 2015 12:38 PM
Photo

mrs sarpong

am from ghana ,we went interview in american ambassy ,they said my marrige is fake ,i ask her if she needs sex tape,am so sad,hurt
Jun 27 2015 12:37 PM
Photo

Maria4Garrett

AOS has finally filed waiting for more actions...
Jun 26 2015 08:57 PM
Photo

janet&adonis

RFE turned in. Waiting.......
Jun 26 2015 04:23 PM
Photo

apple21

Hooray for EDD!
Jun 26 2015 04:04 PM
Photo

NLR

3 Cheers for Marriage Equality in the USA!!!
Jun 26 2015 04:02 PM