VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      Affiliates     Members

Community Status Updates

Photo

DearJohnfania&nelson

Hey Fania! Congrats on your Case Complete at NVC!! Have you been assigned an interview date yet?
Today, 06:05 PM
Photo

Shiya&Maxwell

Yes another one of my friends from the TEAM GHANA has got there visa today. I want to be the first to SAY CONGRATS and GOD IS GOOD!!!! #TEAM GHANA ALL THE WAY!!!1
Today, 02:30 PM
Photo

Darnelldakelei

Congratulations on a Successful Pond Jump!
Today, 12:22 PM
Photo

lil2be

I am a nurse and a teacher by heart and degrees.
Today, 10:26 AM
Photo

Tania&Ali

Desperately waiting for NOA2!!!!!!!!
Today, 09:11 AM
Photo

dea87

Does anybody here had k1 interview appointment April 28?
Today, 05:14 AM
Photo

AnGeLxX

It's time to start packing and friday i will fly to the usa to start my life with my fiance!! i'm so excited :D <3
Today, 03:59 AM
Photo

Maria y Ramonjanet&adonis

wedding picture looks amazing felicidades!!!"
Today, 02:25 AM
Photo

Monica2013

missing my husband wishing this was all done
Today, 12:34 AM
Photo

aizaz&gio

Can't wait to be together again!
Today, 12:08 AM
Photo

liz&Ivan

Does anyone know how i can speak to a human at the cuban embassy
Yesterday, 10:14 PM
Photo

moe1985

Sent my N-400 today, Pretty excited!!
Yesterday, 09:01 PM
Photo

Neela & Jitu

Just sent in I 751 , so new journey begins....
Yesterday, 07:16 PM
  • Neela & Jitu's Photo
    Neela & Jitu
    Thank you. I was busy with lots of stuff. I know I send in my paperwork late :(
    Yesterday, 07:25 PM
  • Trav&Shell's Photo
    Trav&Shell
    You are not late - you filed before the day your card expired. So you're right on time! :)
    Yesterday, 07:27 PM
  • Darnell's Photo
    Darnell
    w00t!
    Today, 12:31 PM
Photo

Ashley903

Just reminiscing on my many back and forth trips to the wonderful island of Barbados--dont get me wrong Im super happy that my love is finally here with me--but I could use a vacation right about now lol #missingbim
Yesterday, 04:42 PM
Photo

ali_mughalcarolynhotstuff

hey guys i just entered to usa last week, my port of entry was abu dhabi, they received my packet and i had to wait in a big hall with other peoples, after 30 minutes i was called by a lady officer she took my finger impression and signature on a form and gave me back my passport and say you can go now, they did not stamped my passport nothing, is this normal ? plus how long this take to receive green card after paying 165$ fee ? thanks
Yesterday, 04:36 PM
  • carolynhotstuff's Photo
    carolynhotstuff
    It should take 30 days to get your green card but my husband has been here 2 months and didn't get his. There has been a mistake with USCIS and today they are going to try and find out why he doesn't have his green card.

He got his social security card 9 days after he got here.
    Yesterday, 08:58 PM