VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      News     Members

Community Status Updates

Photo

Jawsgreatwhite

What a crazy jouney this has been. The highs and lows of the process can drive you crazy. So the NVC has forward the petition to us embassy in cambodia. I do not know what to do now. My fiancee sent required paperwork to embassy and her medical appointment is december 1st. Do she pay for visa application now or wait to be contacted by embassy? Her sister paid the visa application at the embassy 2 years ago but now it seems like you have to pay at a bank first and then bring a receipt to emaba...
Today, 02:04 PM
Photo

Pinay1

hello i was interviewed last oct 2014 for IR5 & received a refused letter 212(a)(2)(i)l), i need help what to do next, can anyone help me?
Today, 08:47 AM
Photo

Pinay1

hello i was interviewed last oct 2014 for IR5 & received a refused letter 212(a)(2)(i)l), i need help what to do next, can anyone help me?
Today, 08:35 AM
Photo

YouAndMeForever

VISA IN HAND!!! <3 I had my interview only 2 days ago!! :) Yay, the US Embassy in Hungary is SO fast and professional, I love them!! POE: December 6th!! :)
Today, 06:34 AM
  • Jawsgreatwhite's Photo
    Jawsgreatwhite
    I am so happy for you. I hope to feel this joy someday too. Congratulations.
    Today, 02:06 PM
Photo

grapier

Hello. My husband applied for a cr1 visa for me but when he submitted the application he was unemployed then but now he has a job. Is there any other documents that I would need to submit or change for my interview next week?
Yesterday, 06:26 AM
Photo

vanmar820

Biometrics done today! Yay!
Yesterday, 01:28 AM
Photo
Photo

YouAndMeForever

K1 visa APPROVED!! I had a very pleasant interview experience! :) #HappyDay
Nov 25 2014 02:18 PM
Photo

sharky88

finally approved thanks to VJ for all the info and help
Nov 25 2014 01:35 AM
Photo

Ismael&Blair

I want to wish everyone especially the Moroccan portal a great Thanksgiving week!
Nov 24 2014 10:06 PM
  • Happytobe's Photo
    Happytobe
    Happy gobble gobble to you & Ismael, too!
    Nov 24 2014 11:14 PM
Photo

M@rita

Interview scheduled! The final countdown! :D
Nov 24 2014 09:24 PM
Photo

arianiNickJackson

Congratulations on your NOA2
Nov 24 2014 06:43 PM
  • NickJackson's Photo
    NickJackson
    Thankful for your congratulations. Where are you at in the process?
    Today, 10:09 AM
Photo

tacotaco

hey! guys maybe someone help me how to get this i-94?
Nov 24 2014 01:36 PM
Photo

mstee81vee1581

Congrats on your approval.
Nov 24 2014 09:43 AM
Photo

MattHeartCass

Pretty annoyed about the President's Executive Order
Nov 23 2014 11:10 PM
  • Janelle2002's Photo
    Janelle2002
    I emailed John Boehner. My Senators have not helped me so far. Once told me he would not help me until USCIS has had our waiver for more than a year. Really?? We have been at this process for over 2 years.
    Nov 24 2014 12:54 PM
  • MattHeartCass's Photo
    MattHeartCass
    Hang on, so do you have your Green Card yet? I'm a bit rusty with what's what.
    Nov 24 2014 01:07 PM
  • Janelle2002's Photo
    Janelle2002
    I am the USC. The embassy abroad really messed us up. They held us in AP for over a year. Then told us to file a waiver which we knew we had to do but they added a misrep as well but never told us what the misrep was for. We tried to fight it but the court denied us. We were told no jurisdiction and have to fight it out with USCIS. So we filed the waiver in August now we are just waiting for a decision.
    Nov 24 2014 01:10 PM