VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      Affiliates     Members

Community Status Updates

Photo

Monica2013

hubby home before the holidays plz
Today, 03:29 AM
Photo

HettyandSaid

3 weeks down... hopefully less than 5 weeks to go! *grrr*
Today, 01:00 AM
Photo

keleyog

Under Gods wings! Bring me NOA2 soon... Amen!
Today, 12:42 AM
Photo

Mochamich

Back for ROC time sure flies. Getting ready to send out our packet. I do miss my VJ family.
Yesterday, 10:42 PM
Photo

Aaron + Carlos

Please Mr. Lawyer, can you be a little more organized so we can get this thing done?
Yesterday, 08:12 PM
Photo

AustinCanada

CC in early Sept? I hope! Fingers crossed!
Yesterday, 07:50 PM
Photo

ChristinaG

Woohoo! Confirmed delivery @ Chicago Lockbox!
Yesterday, 05:59 PM
Photo

Kimo & Angela

Finally heard from NVC!! Got the case number and IIN so things are starting to roll. Completed online DS-261 and paid fees for AOS (88.00 USD). Yesterday was a good day and made me feel like the light was finally starting to show through the end of the tunnel. Today I checked the ceac.state.gov website and it shows the AOS fee as paid. Now I need to get together the I-864 financial package and the Immigrant Visa package and pay that fee. I am really concerned because I should ha...
Yesterday, 02:46 PM
Photo

Jamaican Jewel

Leaving to Jamaica soon to come home with my baby :)
Yesterday, 02:11 PM
Photo

jazzyjoiskike732

Kike732 is it true you may go in for biometrics prior to your appointment? as ealy walk-ins?
Yesterday, 01:01 PM
  • kike732's Photo
    kike732
    not sure about here in nj.... we got our biometrics appt. 2 weeks after we sent our I751

Yesterday, 01:09 PM
Photo

pinksquare

Get things going now. :0
Yesterday, 10:47 AM
Photo

Marah Sabir

Now time to do more paperwork.....
Yesterday, 10:30 AM
Photo

Scott & Annie

ROC Approved 8/20/2014. Card production in process.....Finally!
Yesterday, 09:19 AM
Photo

Kaskadajazzyjois

Hey, there are no rules stating that you cannot walk in early. Now, whether they accept you or not is another story. My husband did his biometrics in Philadelphia; 2.5 weeks early. They were hesitant at first but he was about to start a new job and explained to them that he did not want to miss work, so they let him in. I recommend going during the non peak days and hours such as Tues-Thurs from 3 to closing. Good luck!!
Yesterday, 09:16 AM
  • jazzyjois's Photo
    jazzyjois
    Hey Kaskada...I just posed the question to Kike732. Thank you. Let me not get so anxious. Just wanted to get that out of the way. for what i've seen the process can take upto 6 months. well lets see. Thanks again!!!
    Yesterday, 01:03 PM
  • Kaskada's Photo
    Kaskada
    No problem. Were going on 4 months now and looks like NVC is now getting to March submissions. Its a long wait lol
    Yesterday, 02:06 PM
Photo

Maila

HE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My husband was called today to come pick up his passport!!!!! Alhumdulilah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yesterday, 08:38 AM
  • Marah Sabir's Photo
    Marah Sabir
    Oh wow such a long time. MABROOK! When will he be home?
    Yesterday, 10:26 AM