VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      Affiliates     Members

Community Status Updates

Photo

mnorton5010

What do the mean with this email below....Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN Your Case Status: Initial Review On July 31, 2014, your name was updated relating to your I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please check our website at www.uscis.gov for further updates on your case. Please wait until the end of normal processing time before calling customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for live assistance. During this step,...
Today, 06:47 AM
Photo

mirhen

Sooo the embassy said they sent me the package over a week ago .. still nothing =.= ugggh
Today, 05:30 AM
Photo
Photo

Jlgarcia

Visa arrived today.. I am so happy and feeling blessed right now.
Today, 04:43 AM
Photo

Jlgarcia

When we hear someone say "No" it's just means it's not time yet, each and every "NO" is a test of our faith. Stay strong and hold on a little bit longer.
Today, 04:42 AM
Photo

dorz

AP for 6 months and until now no updates and my medical result will expire this month too
Today, 03:47 AM
Photo

sweetswinks

In a silly mood, and I wanna be on the plane already! 19 days til I leave to be on my way to my soon-to-be Hubby!
Today, 12:26 AM
Photo

loreme2665

until now, no improvement on my visa status. interviewed last july 24,2014. huhuhu.
Yesterday, 07:30 PM
Photo

gomdori03

waiting is very stressful..
Yesterday, 05:11 PM
Photo

Kimriley

Form I-864, Affidavit of Support, & Financial Evidence Checklist) Please review the instructions below then refer to the final page of this checklist for mailing instructions. I-864, Affidavit of Support Checklist [x] The Affidavit of Support is an important legal contract between you and the U.S. government. During our review, we identified one or more sections that were either incomplete or contained incorrect information. Please review the additional instructions below then complete...
Yesterday, 03:20 PM
Photo

Kimriley

what is these as follow what should we do?
Yesterday, 03:20 PM
Photo

Kimriley

i have got this letter from NVC, i sent all ducument and 864 application.
Yesterday, 03:19 PM
Photo

aruadha

All paperwork is done. Now we just wait for interview.
Yesterday, 12:17 PM
Photo

Michael-Moneth

Finally, got our text/email notification last night for our AOS/EAD/AP..
Yesterday, 10:41 AM
Photo

Creag06

Is the glitch fixed now??
Yesterday, 10:02 AM