VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      Affiliates     Members

Community Status Updates

Photo

Kerstin + Faisal

My husband got his medical result today. Everything is good to go for interview. 13 more days until interview. Fingers crossed! Inshallah hope everything goes smoothly for the interview. I'm nervous wreck for my husband lol
Today, 03:14 PM
Photo

hardrockangel

2 more days to go..so excited yet so nervous :)
Yesterday, 10:23 PM
Photo

DiZZyLoX

I'm kinda sad to say that our Visa Journey is almost over...we just removed conditions and are hoping to start the naturalization process in May, 2015. 4 - 5 years with some really great people! I will miss you guys!
Yesterday, 02:40 PM
  • lee&jeniebee's Photo
    lee&jeniebee
    Hi Dizzy, congrats on everything! Jenie has joined the national guard, they do the naturalization process, I don't have to even do it. When she graduates basic training, she will be awarded citizenship as well. Crazy. We just have to deal with being apart during her training, but we both feel like been there, done that! Take care..
    Today, 10:27 AM
Photo

Tururino

Looking for fellow I-130 July 2014 filers from the Dominican Republic out of Nebraska Service Center. The wait is killing me!!! was wondering if anyone has received approvals already...as I look through the different timelines I have started to see May approvals already but nothing else...
Yesterday, 10:35 AM
Photo

vpj

So grateful to received my VISA yesterday, thank you Lord
Yesterday, 04:01 AM
Photo

Dualie

Well, hammered out the DS-260 today. Not an easy feat when you have lived in a zillion places since age sixteen...
Oct 18 2014 03:02 PM
Photo

AYMAN_RINA

Moving really far from my home state in a few months
Oct 18 2014 01:58 PM
Photo

Mark&Obaa

Just waiting and praying
Oct 18 2014 05:13 AM
Photo

pujaksOzzyMa

any updates?
Oct 17 2014 11:53 AM
Photo

The_Hot_Herrons

Went to my Naturalization interview yesterday 10/16/14 and got approved! Yay! Just waiting for a schedule of my oath taking ceremony. :) Thank you Lord!
Oct 17 2014 11:53 AM
Photo

kike732jazzyjois

jazzyjois how are things? still waiting?
Oct 17 2014 09:00 AM
Photo
Photo
Photo

Vivian&Jaba

Feeling Happy....
Oct 17 2014 01:05 AM
Photo

Trisha89

Yes I do, but had to reschedule, because I cut my left thumb really bad the night before the fingerprints! The new appointment is on october 31st, 2014
Oct 16 2014 09:00 PM