VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      Affiliates     Members

Community Status Updates

Photo

jasmine05

Can't wait to receive 'Case Complete' in my email(praying)
Today, 09:25 PM
Photo

Tracey&Greg

Moving to our first place soon and extending our family soon with kittens :)
Today, 08:48 PM
Photo

AustinCanada

NSC shipped my case to NVC! (Confusing! Lots of N*C!)
Today, 04:09 PM
Photo

lei1111

a question becuase i am trying to help my son and his wife file for immigration. do you file i 30 or IR1/CR1? they met 2006 in hawaii, lived together is US til 2009 then japanese citizen moved back to japan to have child, she came to az in 2012 and they married, she stayed for one month visit and had to go back to japan. what needs to be filed to get her greencard and the child citizenship. or what is best. where to start. please help.
Today, 01:50 PM
  • GoLdEnSkY99's Photo
    GoLdEnSkY99
    http://www.visajourney.com/content/i130guide1
    Today, 06:57 PM
Photo

lei1111

havent been on here in forever. i hope everyone is well. its nearly time to file more papers/ ack!!! i better go look and see what ones =D chris and i are doing well. happy day.
Today, 01:32 PM
Photo

lei1111

havent been on here in forever. i hope everyone is well. its nearly time to file more papers/ ack!!! i better go look and see what ones =D chris and i are doing well. happy day.
Today, 01:32 PM
Photo

MY HOPENab1

hello i have just seen your topic about your case being put under the administrative processing but try to check your visa case status in this website using your case number https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?eQs=o/iS8zDpeAKjMWCuebHqOw==
Today, 10:22 AM
  • MY HOPE's Photo
    MY HOPE
    you will see your case status is it still READY or AP
    Today, 10:22 AM
Photo

Joe/Rose

It,s been 9 days since my fiancee had her interview. They told her to pick her passport today at HAITI MESSAGER. When I check on ceac.state.gov, the status says "No Status" under the Non-immigrant visa (NIV) section; however, when I checked under the Immigrant Visa (IV) section, it says 'READY' (for interview)" and last update is april 10 which is one day after the interview. I also checked on HAITI Messager website to see if the passport was delevered, it shows that her...
Yesterday, 10:49 PM
Photo

Kazuliewaiting_game

Email me at julsey@gmail.com
Yesterday, 10:26 PM
Photo

Darrien&Lei

Going on 2 years married and happy! She has adjusted so well. Working and school and I spoiled her rotten..
Yesterday, 09:41 PM
  • Darrien&Lei's Photo
    Darrien&Lei
    We will start the renew of the green card process later this year. She was able to go home over the Christmas Holiday and get back here with no problems. If I can advise anyone of anything it would be to check and double check your paperwork. We made the mistake of mixing up the married and maiden names on the paperwork which caused a delay in getting her green card. They will not make any corrections for you and your paperwork will just sit there. I went many times to the Immigration Office...
    Yesterday, 10:03 PM
Photo

waiting_gameKazulie

Hello there! I have a question I wanted to ask you with regards to my case but your inbox is full! can you help me clear some of the messages so I can send the message? Thanks!
Yesterday, 09:02 PM
  • Kazulie's Photo
    Kazulie
    Email me at julsey@gmail.com
    Yesterday, 10:27 PM
Photo

hk9302010sajidla

I so feel u! I'm praying u get a good answer soon
Yesterday, 08:50 PM
Photo

Trav&Shell

Wow...an unexpected and awesome effect of my move to VA is that my family back home is becoming closer to me than ever...happy tears!
Yesterday, 07:37 PM
Photo

ana y ray

Has anyone ever heard of a Dominican Marriage Certificate needing to be Inextensa?
Yesterday, 05:32 PM
  • Matt1968's Photo
    Matt1968
    Hello Ana,
    Yes, I believe the marriage certificate needs to be inextensa. I went back and checked my old I-130, and mine was Inextensa.
    Today, 01:02 PM
Photo

Maria y Ramon

hubby just touched down a few hours ago and I'm so happy with the power of God we are going to make it and be so happy I would like to give a very special thanks to Janet and Adonis thank you guys so much for your support and your advice
Yesterday, 05:17 PM
  • Maria y Ramon's Photo
    Maria y Ramon
    Hey janet he said he was super glad that ur babe prepared him and its funny cuz he said the same thing that he now has a friend and hes dominican jijiji and apparently he was treated very well and didnt even spend 10 minutes in the room he was taken into and i was jealous cuz even i get treated like dirt when i have come back from seeing him...go figure lol...no but for reals we really hope to trest u guys to dinner some time or something u just font kno how much we apreciate u guys helping u...
    Today, 12:55 AM
  • Maria y Ramon's Photo
    Maria y Ramon
    Ugggh stupid auto fill...jijiji idk how the "helping u" part got added on thete...n e ways...thanx bunches!!
    Today, 12:57 AM
  • janet&adonis's Photo
    janet&adonis
    Wow 10 minutes? My hubby got treated like dirt, and got his ear pulled called stupid etc....glad he had an easy poe experience. We would love to meet up with you guys one day...dallas is 4 hours north of where we live. Not sure how far midland is from dallas? Anyway enjoy the time with him. When are you guys getting married?
    Today, 08:41 AM