VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      News     Members

Community Status Updates

Photo

wongkong69

can any one tell me what is Packet4? when do i get it after i finish all the rquirement of packet3
Today, 06:17 AM
Photo

slimbolina

NOA1 received January 4. Waiting for NOA2
Yesterday, 04:57 PM
Photo

BocaChicaBabe

Naturalization interview was scheduled for January 27. The exam was passed and application was approved. Now we're just waiting for the letter containing the information about the oath ceremony.
Yesterday, 02:35 PM
Photo

sahd0w

Back to the waiting game!
Yesterday, 12:35 PM
Photo

Tim & Olga

Naturalization completed, blue passports received. :)
Yesterday, 07:16 AM
Photo
Photo

Ischnura

I miss England and people that know what I'm talking about without an explanation of words or changing of words. *Sigh*
Yesterday, 02:16 AM
Photo

Ismael&Blair

It's 2016 & we are still waiting for word on ROC. We filed back in July 2015. I hope this is normal!
Yesterday, 12:28 AM
Photo

princess apple

Having a hard time updating profile to add photos.
Feb 04 2016 09:54 PM
Photo

princess apple

Having a hard time updating profile to add photos.
Feb 04 2016 09:54 PM
Photo

princess apple

Finally after waiting more than six months my husband got his roc and new green card. They admitted to being short on staff at the California service center and says that since they were outside of the processing time to go ahead and talk to a supervisor. Then a week later he got his green card.
Feb 04 2016 08:33 PM
Photo

princess apple

Finally after waiting more than six months my husband got his roc and new green card. They admitted to being short on staff at the California service center and says that since they were outside of the processing time to go ahead and talk to a supervisor. Then a week later he got his green card.
Feb 04 2016 08:33 PM
Photo

meadowzephyr

My husband was approved!! His ten year greencard is on the way!!
Feb 04 2016 08:03 PM
Photo

meemee1

Trying not to worry
Feb 04 2016 06:02 PM
Photo