VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      Affiliates     Members

Community Status Updates

Photo

dea87

Does anybody here had k1 interview appointment April 28?
Today, 05:14 AM
Photo

AnGeLxX

It's time to start packing and friday i will fly to the usa to start my life with my fiance!! i'm so excited :D <3
Today, 03:59 AM
Photo

Maria y Ramonjanet&adonis

wedding picture looks amazing felicidades!!!"
Today, 02:25 AM
Photo

Monica2013

missing my husband wishing this was all done
Today, 12:34 AM
Photo

aizaz&gio

Can't wait to be together again!
Today, 12:08 AM
Photo

liz&Ivan

Does anyone know how i can speak to a human at the cuban embassy
Yesterday, 10:14 PM
Photo

moe1985

Sent my N-400 today, Pretty excited!!
Yesterday, 09:01 PM
Photo

Neela & Jitu

Just sent in I 751 , so new journey begins....
Yesterday, 07:16 PM
  • Trav&Shell's Photo
    Trav&Shell
    Congrats! Hopefully it will go quickly!
    Yesterday, 07:23 PM
  • Neela & Jitu's Photo
    Neela & Jitu
    Thank you. I was busy with lots of stuff. I know I send in my paperwork late :(
    Yesterday, 07:25 PM
  • Trav&Shell's Photo
    Trav&Shell
    You are not late - you filed before the day your card expired. So you're right on time! :)
    Yesterday, 07:27 PM
Photo

Ashley903

Just reminiscing on my many back and forth trips to the wonderful island of Barbados--dont get me wrong Im super happy that my love is finally here with me--but I could use a vacation right about now lol #missingbim
Yesterday, 04:42 PM
Photo

ali_mughalcarolynhotstuff

hey guys i just entered to usa last week, my port of entry was abu dhabi, they received my packet and i had to wait in a big hall with other peoples, after 30 minutes i was called by a lady officer she took my finger impression and signature on a form and gave me back my passport and say you can go now, they did not stamped my passport nothing, is this normal ? plus how long this take to receive green card after paying 165$ fee ? thanks
Yesterday, 04:36 PM
  • carolynhotstuff's Photo
    carolynhotstuff
    It should take 30 days to get your green card but my husband has been here 2 months and didn't get his. There has been a mistake with USCIS and today they are going to try and find out why he doesn't have his green card.

He got his social security card 9 days after he got here.
    Yesterday, 08:58 PM
Photo

AD & BE

DS-260 done! IV Fee Paid!!!
Yesterday, 03:14 PM
Photo

Maritalcocer

We got today our first Notice of Action!!!, so that means that the waiting game is on! cross fingers people!
Yesterday, 03:14 PM
Photo

vlcrain

it has been one month and 5 days since the interview, and still no answers on if we are approved or not! praying for good news, but planning a trip back to morocco in June.
Yesterday, 01:24 PM
Photo

Maria y Ramon

Everything is possible with the power of love and strength of God!! My fiance will be here to give my daughter her present just in time for her birthday after all!!! 2 more days and my babe will be here!!! we made it baby we made it!!!!
Yesterday, 11:57 AM
Photo
  • janet&adonis's Photo
    janet&adonis
    Thank you! It was a beautiful wedding...
    Yesterday, 12:55 PM