VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      News     Members

Community Status Updates

Photo

EAPK

Our application got approved! Already got the NOA2
Today, 06:17 PM
  • EAPK's Photo
    EAPK
    To all who are also waiting for NOA2, please be patient. If you have all the documents that you sent with your application it will be approved! Just be patient!
    Today, 06:20 PM
Photo

FxL

Patience is the keyword to this journey
Today, 01:06 PM
Photo

Justme43

Hello Y'all, I need help with my I-130 petition. So after my K-1 petition was denied 3 weeks ago, I was advised by the embassy to file an I130 petition. I called the USCIS for advise and was told to file this petition and include a letter of explanation to it explaining exactly what happened to my previous petition but I just don't know where to start. Has anyone done this before and can someone please let me know how to start letter or say in this letter? Its just a very stressful...
Yesterday, 07:02 PM
  • aleful's Photo
    aleful
    hi did you get married after your denial and why was it denied?
    Today, 02:53 AM
Photo

russandraquel

She is boarding the plane soon
Yesterday, 04:32 PM
Photo

Ran4jennyVeePee

Hi I have a friend that wants Thai friends because she is k1 in Maryland too. Please reply
Yesterday, 09:39 AM
Photo

Ran4jennyubon

Hi I have a friend that wants Thai friends because she is k1 in Maryland too. Please reply
Photo

Ran4jennyThanatat

Photo

Ran4jennyMrs.Riggs

Photo

Ran4jennymattnaleah

Yesterday, 09:38 AM
Photo

Ran4jennyKenandK

Photo

Ran4jennyHey.Mr.Postman2

Photo

Ran4jennyt&s

Yesterday, 09:37 AM
Photo

Ran4jennysakaochao

Yesterday, 09:36 AM
Photo

Ran4jennyMonroe

Photo

Ran4jennyNanaSia