VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      News     Members

Community Status Updates

Photo

Sherryll H.

Need Your Help Guys!! My husband fiLed ouR I-130 last January at USCIS without ouR G325a. We did'nt reCeived any RFE. Our papeRs is aLready at NVC fOr reviEw. Do we need to call the USCIS to submit ouR late G325a? Your Insight will be highLy appReciated!! Thanks
Today, 04:49 PM
Photo

claclaa

can't file DS-260 (technical issue) / scan date 05/11/15 IV fee received 05/14/15
Today, 02:09 PM
Photo

NLR

Going on our 3rd anniversary vacation! First anniversary we have been together. Better late than never,. :)
Today, 01:15 PM
Photo

Tintin and Mike

I see they're starting to approve few ROC from CSC with later NOA1 than ours. Hope will be next in time for our 5 year anniversary :)
Today, 11:02 AM
Photo

Pitaya

My family's 10-year GCs are in the mail!
Today, 09:06 AM
Photo

Mariane

Can I have mother adopt my nephew who is 11 years old?vAfter that, I want to petition my mother to come live with me in the US,can my mother bring my nephew with her if adoption is successful?
Yesterday, 10:23 PM
Photo

Neldreemz

One month down.... 4 or 3 or 2 to go!!! A girl can dream...☺️
Yesterday, 07:03 PM
Photo

TheJollyRajahAlwaysOnVacation

your dates on your timeline are wrong
Yesterday, 04:55 PM
Photo

SofisPatience

reading about RoC ....
Yesterday, 04:04 PM
Photo

ma_ehhh

While waiting anxiously for my EAD/GC to get approved and arrived, another document that I was anxiously waiting for came to my mail. Finally, I got my State ID (SC). My first IID here in the US under my new legal name. Finally, I need not to bring my passport with me everytime as well as my Marriage Certificate. Hopefully next is my GC and my LP and DL. Gos is good!
Yesterday, 02:31 PM
Photo

Illusion1984

Embassy asked for new medical and police record and passport last week. how long until the issue??? Can they work any slower
Yesterday, 02:10 PM
Photo

AshTaz

Too long for the scan date, Submitted my packages on 19th. Still not updated on their system :(
Yesterday, 12:51 PM
Photo

PitayaDarnell

Hope all is well with you!
Yesterday, 11:45 AM
  • Darnell's Photo
    Darnell
    Verra Cool ! And Yer Welcome !
    Yesterday, 12:12 PM
  • Pitaya's Photo
    Pitaya
    (From the former A&B.)