VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      Affiliates     Members

Community Status Updates

Photo

Brajewry

Waiting for Visa. It killing me everyday.
Today, 01:05 AM
Photo

HettyandSaid

2 more weeks.... we can do this...... we have waited 538 days so far... I think I can handle 14 more until I know if my husband is coming home!!
Today, 12:31 AM
Photo

TimClevenger

If you're thinking of coming to the US . .forget it. This place sucks.
Today, 12:09 AM
Photo

san83kaushiplus

Kaushiplus I know that you are upgrade your petition. But can u tell something? What is your F2A PD?
Today, 12:03 AM
Photo

Mrs.Sejdiu

I am so freakin' stressed out!! My husband's interview is in 7 days! & i heard that the ppl in skopje macedonia embassy are mean & strict they deny in first interview!!? I cannot eat nor sleep!! I miss my husband so much:( i pray to Allah that everything will be okay Inshallahh!!!!
Yesterday, 10:22 PM
Photo

christinehicham

On 10-23-14 NVC emailed me stating that they have received all of the documents needed. So we are waiting for the Casablanca Consulate to let us know when the interview date will be. Yay! Good news after so many months.
Yesterday, 10:59 AM
Photo

christinehicham

On 7-30-14, NVC emailed me stating that they needed my original marriage certificate or certified copy of one which we had already sent in with the prior documents. Since we already submitted the original, my husband had to go get certified copy of it with english translation. On 8-25-14, NVC emailed me stating that since they are receiving so many approved petitions from USCIS it will take 60 days to review my submitted docuemnts.
Yesterday, 10:58 AM
Photo

Gracenp2

Simply waiting to lift the conditions..
Oct 22 2014 06:03 PM
Photo

smirky

My 10 year card has just arrived. I wanna know if I can already file my naturalization anytime soon cause I got married to my US citizen spouse last January 09, 2012 so it's been approaching our 3 year anniversary. But I am a bit confused cause it says there that I should be atleast 3 years green card holder. My green card will be on it 3rd year by Sept 09, 2015. Can I proceed now with my naturalization application base on our 3 year marrifage? And is 100 days before our 3rd anniversary a...
Oct 22 2014 04:49 PM
  • Lainie B's Photo
    Lainie B
    3 years (minus 90 days) from your "resident since" date, not your wedding anniversary. For quicker answers, post your questions in the forums, not as a status update.
    Oct 22 2014 09:59 PM
Photo

IRIScv

I crave a love so deep the ocean would be jealous
Oct 22 2014 03:19 PM
Photo

Mrs.Sejdiu

8 more days to go til husbands interview!!! Oh em gee!!
Oct 22 2014 01:14 PM
Photo

Pinkrlion

Received Welcome to America letter
Oct 21 2014 07:48 PM
Photo

HettyandSaid

countdown is on! I need to quit staring at the calendar! so much to do in the next 2 1/2 weeks, and if all goes well, I will have my hubby home before Thanksgiving!! inshallah! <3 so excited!
Oct 21 2014 05:33 PM
  • Happytobe's Photo
    Happytobe
    Too exciting!!!!! I'm Sure you guys have been busy. Can't wait for some great news for you two!
    Oct 21 2014 10:36 PM
  • HettyandSaid's Photo
    HettyandSaid
    thank you! and he has been more busy than me .. (it is HIS turn!! hahaha!) and my fingers and toes are crossed for good news!!
    Oct 22 2014 12:01 AM
Photo
Photo

alejayguy

change password
Oct 21 2014 03:06 PM