VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      Affiliates     Members

Community Status Updates

Photo

John and CamieNik+Heather

Hey guys! I just checked the date of my last post here, and it's been literally a year since I've been here, haha. I'm pregnant, due in November. Just came on to update our profile and wanted to give you a shout. xx
Today, 03:51 PM
  • Nik+Heather's Photo
    Nik+Heather
    Congrats! So excited to hear your news. :) Things go well for us, we are doing the citizenship paperwork like molasses. One section at a time and giving up every time we have to look something up.
    Today, 03:55 PM
  • John and Camie's Photo
    John and Camie
    HAHAHAHA omigod, that's gonna be us, we haven't even looked at the paperwork yet. Maybe we should just mail the child. Thanks, girl. It was a total shock as I'm nearly 39 and was planning a trip to Vegas, not a baby, haha. But I can't wait. Really stoked to see you two going great, still nice and loved up. Hope you see the light at the end of the paperwork tunnel soon. xx
    Today, 04:15 PM
Photo

John and Camie

Baby on the way in November. x
Today, 03:45 PM
Photo

ali_mughalcarolynhotstuff

how can i confirm or where to call to ask about card its been a months since i have paid the fee,
Today, 12:30 PM
Photo

ali_mughalcarolynhotstuff

how can i confirm or where to call to ask about card its been a months since i have paid the fee,
Today, 12:30 PM
Photo

StephanieM

Sent I-751 today, finally hahaha.
Today, 11:34 AM
  • Neela & Jitu's Photo
    Neela & Jitu
    That's very good news. Now join the I 751 april 2014 filler thread.
    Today, 11:45 AM
Photo
Photo

asiankitty

"No matter how painful distance can be,not having you in my life would be worse.
Today, 11:03 AM
Photo

AichaNicholasJess&Mohamed

Hey may i ask which papers did you need to get married in the USA (like birth certificate original or translated etc or other papers ) ?
Today, 08:08 AM
  • AichaNicholas's Photo
    AichaNicholas
    Also which forms did you have to fill
    Today, 08:08 AM
  • Jess&Mohamed's Photo
    Jess&Mohamed
    Do you mean what papers did I need to obtain a marriage certificate? It differs from state to state. In the state of PA I needed birth certificate (translated) and passport/visa. I brought my social security card and drivers license. I didn't fill out any paper work. They filled everything out when I got to City Hall.
    Today, 09:50 AM
  • AichaNicholas's Photo
    AichaNicholas
    yes thank you very much thats what i wanted to know :) so nice of you

Today, 10:51 AM
Photo

AichaNicholas

what papers do i need to prepare to get married in the USA , I'm in the states now for almost two weeks !! :) and i can't wait to marry him
Today, 08:06 AM
  • Harpa Timsah's Photo
    Harpa Timsah
    Check your locality for the procedure to get married.
    Today, 09:30 AM
  • AichaNicholas's Photo
    AichaNicholas
    thank you i just did :)
    Today, 10:51 AM
Photo

kirkbride

Disappointing - It is possible that the NVC will not get any of my document that we send? I fill up the DS-260 form last January 31 and i got the confirmation Feb. 01, 2013 and it said that 2 to 6 weeks we can get a result on it for the next step but until now we are still waiting we decided to call the NVC to check it but they said that they didn't get any of my document that my para legal send so i contacted the paralegal that we get to ask if they send the document and it said that the...
Yesterday, 10:02 PM
Photo

tberta.brooks

Doing it again . . . pray for me please
Yesterday, 07:42 PM
  • Shawna123's Photo
    Shawna123
    Good luck praying for you two!
    Yesterday, 08:09 PM
  • Pinkrlion's Photo
    Pinkrlion
    Hang in there, keep faith in your relationship
    Yesterday, 09:19 PM
Photo

Neela & Jitu

Ohh! I miss Tim Hortons. Its been so long :(
Yesterday, 02:06 PM
  • Trav&Shell's Photo
    Trav&Shell
    Your Tim Horton's served Jamaican patties? Wow...that would be good with some Tim's!
    Yesterday, 07:01 PM
  • Neela & Jitu's Photo
    Neela & Jitu
    Lol! They don't sell Jamaican patties. But I just miss those things I can't find here
    Yesterday, 07:14 PM
  • Saylin's Photo
    Saylin
    I liked Timmies just for their donuts XD *not a coffee drinker*
    Yesterday, 08:14 PM
Photo

Neela & Jitu

Vermont Service center received my package on 04/17/2014. Still waiting for the NOA 1. I think VSC spend more time in eating Dunkin Donuts than checking applications.:(
Yesterday, 02:05 PM
Photo

Noeliajanet&adonis

Felicidades as I called it a beutiful bride I love the pics, wow time has just flown and look at you now. soo happy for you!
Yesterday, 01:55 PM
Photo

BeataO

I CAN'T live without my husband!!!
Yesterday, 01:42 PM
  • BeataO's Photo
    BeataO
    Oh it's so so hard being apart, And specially when you have a child together that miss Daddy so much...Crying, praying, and waiting:(((
    Yesterday, 04:10 PM
  • apple21's Photo
    apple21
    stay strong dear. :)
    Yesterday, 04:16 PM
  • BeataO's Photo
    BeataO
    Thank you, we are trying :(
    Yesterday, 04:42 PM