VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      Affiliates     Members

Community Status Updates

Photo

innocentme

good day..the husband off from registry as RSO..the visa has a chance to aprove from USCIS?thanks ;)
Today, 12:40 AM
Photo

HettyandSaid

Official Case Complete via Email!! Now waiting for our interview date!!! finally!!!!
Yesterday, 08:29 PM
Photo

nyala

May 2014 I 130 filers
Yesterday, 06:29 PM
Photo

vanmar820

Unusually, very calm. Content.
Yesterday, 05:03 PM
Photo

SweetDelishPinkrlion

I just saw your timeline on a post.. crazy! you still don't have AOS approved yet! eesh! I hope things move along for you soon.
Yesterday, 04:14 PM
Photo

SweetDelishAndie

HI again, just checking in to see if there is any movement. Though actually getting an NOA1, is probably a step ahead of the rest of the applications. so not much changed that the 2 service centers are on different timelines huh. will they ever get it right? will check back again soon.
Yesterday, 03:46 PM
  • Andie's Photo
    Andie
    Hi there... yes.. well its a slow trip as always but I'm hoping for December and of course it could be a lot longer as we all know. So long as it's a 'Yes' and really soon.. and I'll be happy. Told myself I wasn't going to check the status but have already..haha and keeping an eye on Igor's list just to get some idea of the pace... How are you guys doing?
    Yesterday, 04:04 PM
Photo

HappytobeHettyandSaid

I am impatiently waiting to hear he's got a November interview...... :) fingers crossed for you guys!
Yesterday, 12:00 PM
  • Happytobe's Photo
    Happytobe
    Have you called? I wouldnt be able to patiently wait...lol
    Yesterday, 02:19 PM
  • HettyandSaid's Photo
    HettyandSaid
    i just got home from work and picking up my kids. I am calling them right after I cook dinner!! it is easier to get through after 7pm!
    Yesterday, 02:20 PM
  • HettyandSaid's Photo
    HettyandSaid
    and it is hard being patient... I just want to scream bring him home now!! lol
    Yesterday, 02:20 PM
Photo

impatientNYC

visa issued!!!!! making flight reservations!!! thank you GOD
Yesterday, 11:32 AM
Photo

indhiraastacio

lets discuss the elephant in the room
Sep 28 2014 11:35 PM
Photo

DarnellErika Nelson

Hey ! Welcome Aboard ! Try the Veal !
Sep 28 2014 01:31 PM
Photo

ana y ray

Baby girl Martinez is here. 2 weeks and 2 days earlier than plan . suppose to be 10/10,but God had other plans. beautiful my baby
Sep 27 2014 06:30 PM
  • LaUnica's Photo
    LaUnica
    Muchas felicidades!! What a beautiful blessing! Q.D.L.B!! ;)
    Sep 27 2014 06:46 PM
  • ana y ray's Photo
    ana y ray
    Thanks LaUnica.
    Yesterday, 06:27 PM
Photo

Jojo_Jess

Late post...WE GOT MARRIED! Sep 19, 2014. WOOHOO!
Sep 27 2014 09:42 AM
Photo

Zebra2014

Missing my husband
Sep 26 2014 10:08 PM
Photo

IRIScv

Dreams come true
Sep 26 2014 06:27 PM
Photo

SofiWaits

Taking a VJ break. I've been checking everyday to see if our file was sent to NVC yet, knowing it takes at least a week, and then at least a month for NVC to assign a case number. My heart is fragile and can't take this anymore, so i'm just gonna take a small break. God willing I'll come back to good news. Positive vibes and best wishes for all my VJ buddies. Peace ~Sofi
Sep 26 2014 04:59 PM