VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      News     Members

Community Status Updates

Photo

Rara & Chym

I am grateful for this website and the people who have had asnwered my confusions when I started my K1 visa application. Finally, I am done with my immigration process (https://www.facebook.com/ahappyeverafterjourney).
Today, 05:56 PM
Photo

apple21

Will be on a cruise to Mexico! Adios for now!
Today, 01:02 PM
Photo

ACORAZADA

FEELING AMAZING NO2 WAS APPROVED
Today, 11:01 AM
Photo
Photo

joshjoanz

can we cross the border with a nexus pass while administrative processing?
Yesterday, 11:36 PM
Photo

Mindy & Raju

Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.
Yesterday, 08:24 PM
Photo

ChelAnnan31

Feeling a little confused
Yesterday, 01:12 PM
Photo

GerardoO153

I have a question, how important is for me (petitioner) to be present in the interwiew? Or going to the interwiew with her is a must?
Yesterday, 04:46 AM
Photo

Terri & Salim

Missing my husband and wishing our petition gets approved fast
Yesterday, 03:40 AM
Photo

JSA7MQL

i msg u bro...pls reply
Jun 29 2015 10:18 PM
Photo

Zats&Bryan

Time to start printing recent pictures and Skype logs. just in case :)
Jun 29 2015 07:49 PM
Photo

ahad1967

hello i need help i get welcome letter from nv c today but im .confusef with the cover sheet they attach they ask to mark with a X in documents are enclosed, unavailable or nit applicable im ok with that but my question is if i neef to summit again the all supporting diocuments like marriage certificate, petitiiner documents, photos, etc and if a summit IRS tax transcrips i need to send the income tax too, and after i get the letter when can i summit the application DS-261 and pay the fees a...
Jun 29 2015 07:08 PM
Photo

Andrea&HenryKennyG

I just sahred my experience with you in your post! Im also venezuelan went through the k1 visa 2-3 years ago! Good luck and go to my profile if you have questions
Jun 28 2015 08:16 PM
Photo

Darnellfloridadave

hola ! what's new? hope all is well !
Jun 28 2015 06:39 PM
  • floridadave's Photo
    floridadave
    Yesterday I saw your avatar used by a member of a Chinese website (QQ) and I said, “Hey, I remember that photo!” So I showed my wife your visajourney avatar and she straightened me out by saying, “oh, that is probably a downloaded photo, I see before too.” So I say okay, that makes sense. All these years I thought that was a photo of someone in your family. I also told her how helpful you are me and so many others on visajourney for so many years. We all app...
    Jun 29 2015 06:32 PM
  • Darnell's Photo
    Darnell
    ya, qq rocks. this is from a movie, done in HKG, very famous actress. prior, i had a set o twins as avatar. only changed it up last year. you back for more fun with uscis?
    Jun 29 2015 08:47 PM
Photo