VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      News     Members

Community Status Updates

Photo

GirlyNJohn

now have fiance and 1 child here and at time of Intitial filing for K 1 was above the 150%of poverty for family of 3. but now nearly and 1 1/2 after filing i am within the 150% just barely a few hundred $. so Am I now able to apply for the I 912P
Today, 05:04 PM
Photo

kissmystars83

I missed coming on here. This place really is like family. Nobody knows what we really go through but us.
Today, 11:49 AM
Photo

fruitcake

For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth-Job 19:25
Today, 07:03 AM
Photo

mrs sarpong

Hello V.J please I really need help I am US citizen, I file for my husband back in 2013 after contacting congressman and Senator they finally approved us , last year June we went to the embassy and my husband was denied because he didn't know my son who is here in US best friend 's name , almighty kM denied him saying our marriage is fake , my contact congressman , senator and ombudsman and they schedule him for second interview other my husband met this evil woman k M and she told...
Yesterday, 07:18 PM
Photo

zamo

Please disable this account, I do not use it any more
Yesterday, 05:47 PM
Photo

Diana and Chris

Thank you Visajourney. I am a US Citizen as of today! Couldn't of done the whole thing without you!! It all started with a K1
Apr 27 2016 08:00 PM
Photo
Photo
Photo

AKminer12

After doing 2 biometrics, I am now in line for interview.Yay!
Apr 26 2016 08:32 PM
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo