VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      Affiliates     Members

Community Status Updates

Photo

sweetswinks

In a silly mood, and I wanna be on the plane already! 19 days til I leave to be on my way to my soon-to-be Hubby!
Today, 12:26 AM
Photo

loreme2665

until now, no improvement on my visa status. interviewed last july 24,2014. huhuhu.
Yesterday, 07:30 PM
Photo

gomdori03

waiting is very stressful..
Yesterday, 05:11 PM
Photo

Kimriley

Form I-864, Affidavit of Support, & Financial Evidence Checklist) Please review the instructions below then refer to the final page of this checklist for mailing instructions. I-864, Affidavit of Support Checklist [x] The Affidavit of Support is an important legal contract between you and the U.S. government. During our review, we identified one or more sections that were either incomplete or contained incorrect information. Please review the additional instructions below then complete...
Yesterday, 03:20 PM
Photo

Kimriley

what is these as follow what should we do?
Yesterday, 03:20 PM
Photo

Kimriley

i have got this letter from NVC, i sent all ducument and 864 application.
Yesterday, 03:19 PM
Photo

aruadha

All paperwork is done. Now we just wait for interview.
Yesterday, 12:17 PM
Photo

Michael-Moneth

Finally, got our text/email notification last night for our AOS/EAD/AP..
Yesterday, 10:41 AM
Photo

Creag06

Is the glitch fixed now??
Yesterday, 10:02 AM
Photo

sarsorti

June 23, 2014 marks our first year of a very happy marriage. We have been so blessed from the beginning,alhamdulillah,and I wanted to update our story to share and show it can be done. My husband has adjusted to life in the US and has been working very hard, has good job and plans to finish his education. A special thanks to all the people from VJ that helped us along the way, and a very special thanks to the dear friends I have come to know. Inshallah may all your journeys be blessed.
Yesterday, 12:59 AM
Photo

sarsorti

Eid Mubarak!!!
Jul 30 2014 10:38 PM
Photo

ysunshine14

I feel like screaming!!!!����
Jul 30 2014 09:21 PM
Photo
Photo

kontumdiaryDarnell