VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      News     Members

Community Status Updates

Photo

ChristinaG

....waiting for an Interview date.....
Today, 01:38 PM
Photo

Lena and Igor

How do I post, no simple instructions?
Today, 01:15 PM
Photo

Jose y Sandrameadowzephyr

Do you know whats AP(advance Parole) i received a notice saying that my wife was going to receive a temp. greencard for one year until they made their decision on removing the restrictions on her greencard. this is consider Adavance Parole right. should i be worried. Thanks
Today, 12:54 PM
Photo

Jose y Sandrapaojack

hey man sup, what exacly is AP(advance Parole) i received a notice saying that my wife was going to receive a temp. greencard for one year until they made their decision on removing the restrictions on her greencard. Thanks
Today, 12:52 PM
Photo

Thisplacerules

God help me, Ive gone through 2 yrs of hell. Same here with the bank account and that he refuses to help with bills. He is cold, allusive, abusive with words, has fits of rage or passive aggressiveness destroying everything in his path and only things he knows I value. He refuses to keep a steady job, help around the house in anyway, expects me to wait on him like he is a price, uses forceful sex, has got me in almost 20,000. in debt including back taxes from his business I helped him set up....
Today, 09:08 AM
Photo

frida_e

Medical exam today!
Today, 08:29 AM
Photo

sherryandyashpalLynn n Sam

congrats on your approval Lynn!!!!
Yesterday, 11:14 PM
  • Lynn n Sam's Photo
    Lynn n Sam
    Thank you so much Sherry! FINALLY - can you believe how long this has taken? We're soooo excited! Hope thing are good with you and Yash!
    Today, 01:06 AM
Photo

subseadude

change password
Yesterday, 09:48 PM
Photo

Omeka

Anyone filing or already filled N400 with phoenix office? Please feel free to share your experience and your timeframe with me. i am planning to file soon and would like to know how long it takes to complete the process
May 24 2015 11:41 PM
Photo
Photo

Neldreemz

Truly heartbroken...
May 24 2015 05:58 PM
Photo

Darnelljan23

love the new photo ! good luck with the next phases !
May 24 2015 04:08 AM
  • jan23's Photo
    jan23
    Ty @Darnell
    May 24 2015 04:48 AM
Photo

BrendaCalifas

Wedding dress finally arrived now couple days to see my fiance finally after months!!!!
May 24 2015 01:18 AM
Photo

josephtom

i want to ask if my husband and my kids has no rationality can the NVC let them come with me to USA
May 24 2015 12:56 AM
Photo

Ismael&Blair

WOW...it's been a long time since I've logged on...but I have to say we're back. And it's almost time to Remove Hubby's Conditions on his GC by filing I-751!
May 24 2015 12:22 AM