VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      Affiliates     Members

Community Status Updates

Photo

Mari0224

hey guys a lil update! well hubs had been here going on almost 8mths! jeezz time sure does fly. I can say he's still adjusting lol. definitely says new york is now what he saw on TV lol. my baby boy is doing great thank God! he's about to me 3mths in a few weeks. My twelve years old daughter is a huge help. well vj'ers keep your head up during this journey time fliess soon you'll be reunited with your love ones xoxox
Today, 10:28 AM
Photo

candim

What are my chances of going back to us if I was deported last years as an aggravated felon spouse of a us citizen with 3 us citizen children? I have never been illigal in us, I lived there for 14 years as a permanent resident
Yesterday, 08:37 PM
Photo

ariez

Your case file in the subject immigrant visa case was reviewed recently, you are required to submit the following documents to our office: An updated medical examination report from an Embassy approved physician. Form DS-260. Form DS-230 is no longer in use and has been replaced by form DS-260. The form DS-260 is filled out and submitted online only (https://ceac.state.gov/iv/). Instead of submitting a hard copy of the complete form DS-260, the applicant only has to submit a printout of t...
Yesterday, 12:34 PM
Photo

AYMAN_RINA

Loving Life with my hubby<3
Yesterday, 12:25 PM
Photo
Photo

hphillyt

Feeling Hopeful :)
Yesterday, 01:03 AM
Photo

momo and inooErik And Anum

hi, How are you guys doing? i hope good... i will be applying for i-751 in a month or so...i saw the instructions on how to file...i found out that birth certificate of children are required (i dont have any children ) and also ownership of communal residence is also required (its only in my spouse name not mine) these are the two documents i dont have what should we do? any suggession would be highly appreciated...i saw your timeline you guys have already applied so would you be kind enoug...
Aug 27 2014 04:13 PM
Photo

AudreyND

Leaving Canada in 2 days! =D
Aug 27 2014 12:17 PM
Photo

ISLANDBOY

my fiance just requested that our petition be sent to CSC as TSC is taking forever, when this happens what is the time frame for CSC to look at our petitiion?
Aug 27 2014 09:34 AM
  • Sabrina_T's Photo
    Sabrina_T
    You cannot choose where it's sent. If you're on the East coast, it's Texas, west is Cali.

Yesterday, 07:20 PM
Photo

frody

confused and sad
Aug 27 2014 08:44 AM
Photo

Monica2013

hubby home before the holidays plz
Aug 27 2014 03:29 AM
Photo

HettyandSaid

3 weeks down... hopefully less than 5 weeks to go! *grrr*
Aug 27 2014 01:00 AM
Photo

Keldemo

Under Gods wings! Bring me NOA2 soon... Amen!
Aug 27 2014 12:42 AM
Photo

Mochamich

Back for ROC time sure flies. Getting ready to send out our packet. I do miss my VJ family.
Aug 26 2014 10:42 PM
Photo

Aaron + Carlos

Please Mr. Lawyer, can you be a little more organized so we can get this thing done?
Aug 26 2014 08:12 PM