VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      Affiliates     Members

Community Status Updates

Photo

Pinkrlion

Received Welcome to America letter
Today, 07:48 PM
Photo

HettyandSaid

countdown is on! I need to quit staring at the calendar! so much to do in the next 2 1/2 weeks, and if all goes well, I will have my hubby home before Thanksgiving!! inshallah! <3 so excited!
Today, 05:33 PM
Photo
Photo

alejayguy

change password
Today, 03:06 PM
Photo

cxc

how long does it take the Ghana embassy to schedule CR1 interview after case complete
Today, 12:56 PM
Photo

apple21

Will start a new job soon! Excited! :-)
Today, 12:50 PM
Photo

Mrs.Sejdiu

Woke up 5:20 am to skype with my husband & made sure he had ever document prepared for his medical exam for today. Good luck babe<3 Inshallah everything goes smooth for him.
Today, 05:49 AM
Photo

EmieCB

waiting is the hard but it'll be worth it.. I hope we don't have to wait for so long though, before we could be in each other's arms. :)
Today, 01:22 AM
Photo

M@rita

We got today our NOA2 hardcopy! So happy!
Yesterday, 07:35 PM
Photo

Mrs.Sejdiu

Yay!! :) Husband's medical exam is tomorrow!! I hope everything goes smooth.
Yesterday, 06:11 PM
Photo

Kerstin + Faisal

My husband got his medical result today. Everything is good to go for interview. 13 more days until interview. Fingers crossed! Inshallah hope everything goes smoothly for the interview. I'm nervous wreck for my husband lol
Yesterday, 03:14 PM
Photo

hardrockangel

2 more days to go..so excited yet so nervous :)
Oct 19 2014 10:23 PM
Photo

DiZZyLoX

I'm kinda sad to say that our Visa Journey is almost over...we just removed conditions and are hoping to start the naturalization process in May, 2015. 4 - 5 years with some really great people! I will miss you guys!
Oct 19 2014 02:40 PM
  • lee&jeniebee's Photo
    lee&jeniebee
    Hi Dizzy, congrats on everything! Jenie has joined the national guard, they do the naturalization process, I don't have to even do it. When she graduates basic training, she will be awarded citizenship as well. Crazy. We just have to deal with being apart during her training, but we both feel like been there, done that! Take care..
    Yesterday, 10:27 AM
Photo

Tururino

Looking for fellow I-130 July 2014 filers from the Dominican Republic out of Nebraska Service Center. The wait is killing me!!! was wondering if anyone has received approvals already...as I look through the different timelines I have started to see May approvals already but nothing else...
Oct 19 2014 10:35 AM
Photo

vpj

So grateful to received my VISA yesterday, thank you Lord
Oct 19 2014 04:01 AM