VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      News     Members

Community Status Updates

Photo

Pakhi

My administrative processing 2 years complete,but still not get any result from dhaka us embassy,after interview the don't recomend us to submit any paper,i think everything was all right,last week i did a visa chat with us embassy co elizabeth gourley,i ask her how many years i have to wait for result,everytime i email them and got same answer be patience.when i ask her she replie me like this (WE R STILL WORKING ON EVERY ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING CASE,IF THE ANSWER IS THE SAME,THAT MEAN...
Today, 02:34 PM
Photo

ryna

Beyond livid with the incompetence of USCIS!!
Today, 02:26 PM
Photo

tj2000

Is anybody knows how will take NVC to schedule interview in Nigeria my case was complete 06/22/2016.
Today, 02:13 PM
Photo

Pakhi

My administrative processing 2 years complete,but still not get any result from dhaka us embassy,after interview the don't recomend us to submit any paper,i think everything was all right,last week i did a visa chat with us embassy co elizabeth gourley,i ask her how many years i have to wait for result,everytime i email them and got same answer be patience.when i ask her she replie me like this(we r still working on every administrative processing case,if the answer is the same,that means...
Today, 02:08 PM
Photo

Ischnura

*happy dance* Hard copy NOA1's just arrived :D
Today, 01:40 PM
Photo

Bostorican

Leaving to Brazil today. Wifes medical and interview next week. Nervous
Today, 01:38 PM
Photo

GoingCrazy2012

Applied for Citizenship today! So excited to begin our last Immigration Journey
Today, 01:47 AM
Photo

nomadnoor

We have been reunited and my husband now has a 10 year green card! alhumdulillah!
Yesterday, 09:42 PM
Photo

susie2715

I want DHL way bill number! ��
Yesterday, 02:27 PM
Photo

ryna

Mailbox watching time... What a difference a day makes!
Yesterday, 09:25 AM
Photo

NDB052714

I'd be interested to hear any suggestions for dealing with the waiting!
Jun 22 2016 12:09 PM
Photo
Photo

ryna

Since 2010, I don't know how we do it but we always end up in the USCIS slow lane. Why should the very last step be any different?
Jun 22 2016 09:33 AM
Photo

JenCherry86

44 days with our case active....... hoping to have an answer in 35-40 days from now or sooner :-)
Jun 22 2016 09:27 AM
Photo