VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      Affiliates     Members

Community Status Updates

Photo

Al and CherryRexchi

One anxious guy from Phoenix to another... wishing you a great journey! Hope you receive your NOA2 as fast as possiable!
Yesterday, 03:48 PM
Photo

Trav&Shell

...flight back to Canada leaves in 18 days. Travis hopefully follows within 3-4 months...
Yesterday, 09:04 AM
  • Saylin's Photo
    Saylin
    Sounds like it's for the best to move back then! And woo, a non-killing job is always good, lol!
    Yesterday, 09:41 AM
  • Trav&Shell's Photo
    Trav&Shell
    LOL no kidding! Work shouldn't equal death, ideally. :)
    Yesterday, 09:50 AM
  • Saylin's Photo
    Saylin
    No. Although it seems in a lot of cases, it does!
    Yesterday, 09:51 AM
Photo

butterfly118

hi :) you told me to check out your story. how do I find it?
Yesterday, 05:29 AM
Photo

innocentme

good day..the husband off from registry as RSO..the visa has a chance to aprove from USCIS?thanks ;)
Yesterday, 12:40 AM
Photo

HettyandSaid

Official Case Complete via Email!! Now waiting for our interview date!!! finally!!!!
Sep 29 2014 08:29 PM
  • Happytobe's Photo
    Happytobe
    What? No has commented? I will take liberty, then! Boogie-Woogie-woo! Getting jiggy with it.... LOL soon, very, very soon!
    Yesterday, 02:22 PM
  • HettyandSaid's Photo
    HettyandSaid
    lol, I think you and me are a 2 woman show on my page!! Not too many comment! and yea!! woot woot!! lmao @ jiggy with it!!! and yessssssss!! soon!!!!!!!!!!
    Yesterday, 04:26 PM
Photo

nyala

May 2014 I 130 filers
Sep 29 2014 06:29 PM
Photo

vanmar820

Unusually, very calm. Content.
Sep 29 2014 05:03 PM
Photo

SweetDelishPinkrlion

I just saw your timeline on a post.. crazy! you still don't have AOS approved yet! eesh! I hope things move along for you soon.
Sep 29 2014 04:14 PM
Photo

SweetDelishAndie

HI again, just checking in to see if there is any movement. Though actually getting an NOA1, is probably a step ahead of the rest of the applications. so not much changed that the 2 service centers are on different timelines huh. will they ever get it right? will check back again soon.
Sep 29 2014 03:46 PM
  • Andie's Photo
    Andie
    Hi there... yes.. well its a slow trip as always but I'm hoping for December and of course it could be a lot longer as we all know. So long as it's a 'Yes' and really soon.. and I'll be happy. Told myself I wasn't going to check the status but have already..haha and keeping an eye on Igor's list just to get some idea of the pace... How are you guys doing?
    Sep 29 2014 04:04 PM
Photo

HappytobeHettyandSaid

I am impatiently waiting to hear he's got a November interview...... :) fingers crossed for you guys!
Sep 29 2014 12:00 PM
  • Happytobe's Photo
    Happytobe
    Have you called? I wouldnt be able to patiently wait...lol
    Sep 29 2014 02:19 PM
  • HettyandSaid's Photo
    HettyandSaid
    i just got home from work and picking up my kids. I am calling them right after I cook dinner!! it is easier to get through after 7pm!
    Sep 29 2014 02:20 PM
  • HettyandSaid's Photo
    HettyandSaid
    and it is hard being patient... I just want to scream bring him home now!! lol
    Sep 29 2014 02:20 PM
Photo

impatientNYC

visa issued!!!!! making flight reservations!!! thank you GOD
Sep 29 2014 11:32 AM
Photo

indhiraastacio

lets discuss the elephant in the room
Sep 28 2014 11:35 PM
Photo

DarnellErika Nelson

Hey ! Welcome Aboard ! Try the Veal !
Sep 28 2014 01:31 PM
Photo

ana y ray

Baby girl Martinez is here. 2 weeks and 2 days earlier than plan . suppose to be 10/10,but God had other plans. beautiful my baby
Sep 27 2014 06:30 PM
  • LaUnica's Photo
    LaUnica
    Muchas felicidades!! What a beautiful blessing! Q.D.L.B!! ;)
    Sep 27 2014 06:46 PM
  • ana y ray's Photo
    ana y ray
    Thanks LaUnica.
    Sep 29 2014 06:27 PM
Photo

Jojo_Jess

Late post...WE GOT MARRIED! Sep 19, 2014. WOOHOO!
Sep 27 2014 09:42 AM