VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      Immigration Lawyer Directory

Community Status Updates

Photo

DarnellNAT2016

with the GUZ casefile #, you can set up a new entry at ustraveldocs.com/cn . Try it today, post results back in your topic.
Yesterday, 09:28 PM
Photo

Darnellorp967

The evidence you have is good, but you need to write up 1] letter of attestation and 2] letter explaining the evidence timelines and timetic.ks. include both with the evidence pack. For USCIS? get appointment at local office, ask to see the FDNSr
Yesterday, 09:23 PM
  • Darnell's Photo
    Darnell
    officer - then it's POSSIBLE this gets added into her A-File with derogatory comments and a tag for no future VISA. IMO, visa fraud is usually a CIMT - but hard to get Federal Designation on this type of CIMT.
    Yesterday, 09:24 PM
Photo

Darnellkkk1

here is a facebook sgp group for houston - https://www.facebook.com/groups/msahouston/ - there's some activity coming up in October.
Yesterday, 07:12 PM
Photo

DarnellDgk421fulton

Then next week - go to the closest USCIS office - tell the guards you need to put something into the drop box - and drop off the same letter of withdrawal of the I-864. Then the week after, file for divorce (not need a lawyer to file initial petition).
Yesterday, 06:41 PM
  • Darnell's Photo
    Darnell
    re: USCIS telephone call - sorry - those people are clueless, and it's NOT the way to withdraw the I-864. You MUST write, postal mail. There's an easy formletter for it, as well. Hurry Hurry. Get registered mail, minimum, from usps - as that withdrawal becomes effective the date of the USCIS receipt. But you have to be pro-active, Dude.
    Yesterday, 06:52 PM
  • Darnell's Photo
    Darnell
    Merrytooth got it in One - http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/610846-extortion/?p=8318767 - Those are the exact steps I tell folk here, over the years that I've been posting. A Telephone is useless, even a Tier 2, as no one will talk TO YOU at USCIS hotline via telephone. Go Postal, Seriously !
    Yesterday, 06:54 PM
Photo

DarnellDgk421fulton

you can pull / withdraw the I-864 NOW and she will not be issued a green card - as without an I-864 and a primary sponsor (you) - she cannot receive a green card. So, do that this week, mail off to same address in latest receipt notices.
Yesterday, 06:40 PM
  • Darnell's Photo
    Darnell
    oh well, the green card has already been printed/made and put in the mail. cannot withdraw the I-864 anymore. Sorry.
    Yesterday, 07:10 PM
Photo

apple21

Woah! It's hubby and kids' time to file for Naturalization. How time flies!
Yesterday, 12:07 PM
Photo
  • Darnell's Photo
    Darnell
    send a pm to the admin ?
    Yesterday, 07:46 PM
Photo
Photo

MXcompadre

How can I pay I-130 fee USCIS Mexico City when DHL courier petition?
Sep 27 2016 02:47 PM
  • Darnell's Photo
    Darnell
    usually the fee is included inside of the petition packet, something in usa funds usually.

Yesterday, 07:47 PM
Photo

MrsBurgz

Visa ISSUED!!!
Sep 27 2016 12:46 PM
Photo

Hope and Hope

delete all my posts
Sep 26 2016 05:17 PM
  • Darnell's Photo
    Darnell
    you'll need to pm an admin..
    Yesterday, 07:47 PM
Photo
Photo

Nikkito Lamari

Some ppl will challenge you to improve you, while others will challenge you to bring you down! These are the ppl you should eliminate from your life and surround yourself with positivity!
Sep 26 2016 03:49 PM
Photo

MrsBurgz

Visa APPROVED!!!! So glad this Journey is OVER!!!
Sep 26 2016 10:56 AM
Photo

Suss&Camm

October 19th - our new life begins
Sep 26 2016 10:45 AM