VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      Affiliates     Members

Community Status Updates

Photo

hphillyt

Feeling Hopeful :)
Today, 01:03 AM
Photo

momo and inooErik And Anum

hi, How are you guys doing? i hope good... i will be applying for i-751 in a month or so...i saw the instructions on how to file...i found out that birth certificate of children are required (i dont have any children ) and also ownership of communal residence is also required (its only in my spouse name not mine) these are the two documents i dont have what should we do? any suggession would be highly appreciated...i saw your timeline you guys have already applied so would you be kind enoug...
Yesterday, 04:13 PM
Photo

AudreyND

Leaving Canada in 2 days! =D
Yesterday, 12:17 PM
Photo

ISLANDBOY

my fiance just requested that our petition be sent to CSC as TSC is taking forever, when this happens what is the time frame for CSC to look at our petitiion?
Yesterday, 09:34 AM
Photo

frody

confused and sad
Yesterday, 08:44 AM
Photo

Monica2013

hubby home before the holidays plz
Yesterday, 03:29 AM
Photo

HettyandSaid

3 weeks down... hopefully less than 5 weeks to go! *grrr*
Yesterday, 01:00 AM
Photo

keleyog

Under Gods wings! Bring me NOA2 soon... Amen!
Yesterday, 12:42 AM
Photo

Mochamich

Back for ROC time sure flies. Getting ready to send out our packet. I do miss my VJ family.
Aug 26 2014 10:42 PM
Photo

Aaron + Carlos

Please Mr. Lawyer, can you be a little more organized so we can get this thing done?
Aug 26 2014 08:12 PM
Photo

AustinCanada

CC in early Sept? I hope! Fingers crossed!
Aug 26 2014 07:50 PM
Photo

ChristinaG

Woohoo! Confirmed delivery @ Chicago Lockbox!
Aug 26 2014 05:59 PM
Photo

Kimo & Angela

Finally heard from NVC!! Got the case number and IIN so things are starting to roll. Completed online DS-261 and paid fees for AOS (88.00 USD). Yesterday was a good day and made me feel like the light was finally starting to show through the end of the tunnel. Today I checked the ceac.state.gov website and it shows the AOS fee as paid. Now I need to get together the I-864 financial package and the Immigrant Visa package and pay that fee. I am really concerned because I should ha...
Aug 26 2014 02:46 PM
Photo

Jamaican Jewel

Leaving to Jamaica soon to come home with my baby :)
Aug 26 2014 02:11 PM
Photo

jazzyjoiskike732

Kike732 is it true you may go in for biometrics prior to your appointment? as ealy walk-ins?
Aug 26 2014 01:01 PM
  • kike732's Photo
    kike732
    not sure about here in nj.... we got our biometrics appt. 2 weeks after we sent our I751

Aug 26 2014 01:09 PM