VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      News     Members

Community Status Updates

Photo

jazzyjois

On February 25, 2015, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number XXXXXXXXXXXXX, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.
Today, 03:21 PM
  • jazzyjois's Photo
    jazzyjois
    KIKE732...FINALLY IT'S OVER!!! NOW TO STUDY ON HIS CITIZENSHIP!!!!
    Today, 03:22 PM
Photo

RP&SP

starting new
Today, 02:32 PM
Photo
  • Eddymvp's Photo
    Eddymvp
    Cuanto tiempo.
    Today, 11:11 AM
Photo

BRYCEBABY

Feeling like I am not too much nor too little but...I AM ENOUGH!!!
Today, 10:25 AM
Photo

samy + janet aly

just want to help others not get taken in by these smooth talking men that are trying to use people to get here...i learned my lesson!!!
Today, 12:43 AM
Photo

Baby Cookie

Hello. Can anybody please help me how to post a question in the forum. I've been looking for it, but I couldn't seem to find it. Thank you.
Yesterday, 10:59 PM
Photo

DarnellUPenn2019

hey - what's up ? sorry, I NOT do PMs here.
Yesterday, 05:39 PM
Photo

y&j_

"Distance means so little when someone means so much."
Yesterday, 03:30 PM
Photo

AprilAndKeit

Can't get in with the NVC. :(
Yesterday, 07:30 AM
Photo

Wanpen28

do i need a K-1 visa extension,my fiancee is at the part where she sends her info to the embassy
Feb 25 2015 09:59 PM
Photo

zodiac

Visa Bulletin... thats on my mind..
Feb 25 2015 07:15 PM
Photo

Sin&K

Anxiously Waiting...
Feb 25 2015 08:43 AM
Photo

kcoff1982

special thanks go to mz leila Yakoubi who done my translations ,a very nice and professional person.
Feb 25 2015 01:37 AM
Photo

jolusa

Hey, as usual its been a minute since I've posted...I hope everyone is well. Submitted the removal of conditions @ the end of July 2014, he was approved at the end of January 2015, received the green card first week of February. Thats all the good news. The bad news is they spelled his first name wrong, so we had to submit an I90...we'll see how that goes....
Feb 24 2015 09:34 PM
Photo

ISLANDBOY

Got my SS CARD in 2 business days woohoo
Feb 24 2015 06:42 PM