VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      News     Members

Community Status Updates

Photo

fnkim

Am U.S citizen my mum has been here in U.S for one year with B2 visa now the visa is about to expire this month on May 28/2016. Can I petition her without going back home? is there any problem? Can i get in trouble for petition her .What type of forms should I fill? PLEASE HELP
Yesterday, 08:28 PM
Photo

sirforson

hello guys, just a quick question. my wife is scheduled for an ir1 visa next week and we made a mistake when filling the visa application. instead of November, October was mistakenly selected from the drop down menu. i called NVC as soon as i saw the mistake and they told me she can correct it at the Ghana embassy once she goes for the interview. we've been married for 3 years now and have a son who was given a us passport and citizenship certificate by the Accra embassy. 1. will that b...
Yesterday, 08:14 PM
Photo
Photo

Babygucci

Hi everyone ,any April fillers here?
Yesterday, 03:21 PM
Photo

SparklePony

K2s for my kids have been issued. YAY!
Yesterday, 11:19 AM
Photo

russandraquel

Approved at our interview. Thanks all!
Yesterday, 08:27 AM
Photo

-Shana-

AOS Interview approved!
May 22 2016 10:24 PM
Photo

Chachap

Hey, i applied for vawa a month ago and i have not received anything yet...how long does it take to get a prima facie? someone kindly help
May 22 2016 01:16 PM
Photo

akihon

Oath ceremony letter arrived. One last step!
May 21 2016 06:29 AM
Photo

ForeverBLESSED

Any advice on working at home jobs? I badly need an income!��
May 20 2016 04:19 PM
Photo

Ischnura

Checking, checking and checking some more! I'm going to miss something, I just know it.
May 20 2016 01:36 PM
Photo

tj2000

So what is difrence betwen ATTN DR and ATTN CMR ?.
May 20 2016 09:51 AM
Photo

tj2000

is anyboady have ideal how long will take NVC to complete after they sent the check list. I recevied check list yesterday for submitted wrong form for I-864.
May 20 2016 07:55 AM
Photo

Andrea&Henry

I passed my citizenship test!!
May 19 2016 04:04 PM
Photo

Andrea&Henryzee481

hii!! just to let you know I passed :)
May 19 2016 04:03 PM