Louie1988

Members
  • Content count

    19
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Louie1988

  • Rank
    Junior Member
  • Birthday
  • Member # 253040

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • State

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
  • Place benefits filed at
  • Local Office
  • Country
    Brazil

Immigration Timeline

  1. Yes, good luck for us, and let's hope that things speeds up.
  2. Well, I am still confusing with all this process. But we just followed the attorney's recommendation. As far as I know, that is the path we took, CR1, and we applied for i-130. I don't know if there is another faster way to go, and btw I am not in USA right now.
  3. Thanks for your answer. My wife is a USC, so my case will probably be slower
  4. Is there any reason for more people been waiting at Nebraska SC? Does it mean that Potomac (supposedly less people waiting) will be faster? ps: I am using visajorney timeline stats as info source.
  5. No, I am from Brazil, and you?
  6. I am doing all this process through a lawyer, because I needed a J1 visa waiver before the beginning of the CR1.
  7. I hope it doesn't take more than 5 months for us.
  8. Hi I know it will take a time before we start getting our NOA2, I am not dealing well with all this waiting (it's been 2 years since I left USA, and 10 months that I last saw my wife). Do you guys have a prediction of when we might start been approved? Is there anything wrong with Potomac Service Center? I saw that the processing case date (June, 12) is far behind all the others Service Centers.
  9. My NOA1is from Nov, 15th, Potomac too. So I think we have close dates. This waiting is killing me. PS: sorry, not Dec.
  10. Did you hear about any i-130 from november approved in Potomac? Almost every case I see here (i-130 november) is in Nebraska.
  11. Hi, I would like to know if there is a reason for the huge delay (compared to the others) on processing time for I-130 at Potomac SC? Thanks.
  12. I think I will just wait, and not try to get a visa now. It's sad, but financially safer, because the B2 fee is ok, but the expense to travel to get the visa will be too much to risk.
  13. Yeah, probably it's our best option. Thanks.
  14. I agree, that's why I didn't apply for a visa yet. I think I will have to wait until the end of the process.