Jump to content


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Sam1234

  • Rank
  • Member # 128970

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
  • Place benefits filed at
  • Country

Immigration Timeline

  1. Hi, my wife lost her green card about 3 months ago. I thought, hey instead of paying the 500 to replace, let's just do citizenship. Well after reading the instructions, there is a requirement to send a picture of the front and back of the green card, or a copy of receipt of the I90. I have a picture of the front of the green card not the back I took before loosing it. Does this mean I'll have to file for a replacement card and pay that fee as well? I will also note we came across the border around November and that's when we realized it was lost. USCIS at the border supposedly filed it for us but we never received a thing. Thanks in advance for any advice.