• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About feli114

  • Rank
    Platinum Member
  • Birthday 12/01/1964
  • Member # 111034

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • City
  • State
    New Mexico

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    Naturalization (pending)
  • Place benefits filed at
    Lewisville TX Lockbox
  • Local Office
    Albuquerque NM
  • Country

Immigration Timeline

  1. I'm 13 years older than my husband. It just depends on the CO
  2. If she has never filed taxes, she will need brother in law for a sponsor. For Medicaid, she probably isn't considered his defendant.
  3. How does she get mail? We had to use coordinates and wing it the best we could. The embassy understands.
  4. Just put unemployed. If you are unemployed there is no address
  5. I'm confused. Are you filing k1 or AOS? My hubby did k1 and long form birth certificate was required. He was born in 1977
  6. I just wrote it in
  7. You should apply for AOS right away and hubby should make time for the infopass appt. There is no telling how long you will have to stay out of the USA waiting on the I130.
  8. Why don't you just request a tax transcript from the IRS?
  9. She should have changed her name when she filed adjustment. You will have to pay full price to get a new card.
  10. The worst part was waiting for the NOA2. The lawyer we had made 4 mths turn into 6 because of a screw up so we fired him and I finished it myself. The advice I give is Read everything 3 times and then have someone else read to make sure you answered everything and included all the necessary information.
  11. If it's just the two of you, you make enough income and do not need the bank statement. You will be ok with the rest.