• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About AnandBrian

  • Rank
    Junior Member
  • Birthday 05/08/1971
  • Member # 108956

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • City
  • State

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    Naturalization (pending)
  • Place benefits filed at
    California Service Center
  • Local Office
    Seattle WA
  • Country
  • Our Story
    Brian and I met online ( met each other when I was in Utah (vacation)....Had 3 wonderful days together...We came back home and started to work on K-1....We were together in Brazil and USA after our first meeting....Now we are couting the days to be reunited again and this time never more need to say good-bye....

Immigration Timeline

  1. The Consulate in Rio de Janeiro doesn't ask any kind of permission to issue the vida for a k2. What she needs is a written permission allowing the kid to leave the Country at the airport. Without it the child can't go angst. Been there done ghat.
  2. My kids were 8 and 9 at the time of my interview and the CO didn't ask anything to them. The CO was very friendly.
  3. They will need the Policia Federal certificate online on the Policia Federal website and it is good for 90 days. They also need certificates from the Policia Civil from the State they live, some States offer the service online others request they go to a delegacia (this certificate is known az antecedentes criminais). If after the age of 16 yr they have lived in different States for more than 6 months, they will need the certificates from each State. If you want feel free to pm me in portuguese.
  4. I had the same RFE 5 years ago, I've sent you a message, I can tell what your fiancee needs to do in Brazil.