Lainie B

Members, Organizer
  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Lainie B

  • Rank
    Platinum Member
  • Birthday
  • Member # 104961

Profile Information

  • Gender

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    Removing Conditions (approved)
  • Place benefits filed at
    National Benefits Center
  • Country

Immigration Timeline

  1. You don't need to prove your wedding. They already know you're married. You need to show evidence you've been living together as a married couple and comingling finances.
  2. You mean the biometrics? Usually that takes about a month.