Jump to content

Nicola & Matt

  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Nicola & Matt

  • Rank
    Junior Member
  • Birthday 01/13/1982
  • Member # 101759

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • City
    Wilkes Barre
  • State

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    Adjustment of Status (pending)
  • Place benefits filed at
    Chicago Lockbox
  • Local Office
    Philadelphia PA
  • Country
    United Kingdom

Recent Profile Visitors

2,619 profile views
  1. Hi All, Just a quick update to let you know that my ROC has now been approved. The date on the letter is 21st February so there is a little bit of hope for everybody else going through the same nightmare. Good luck with your petitions Nicola
  2. I'm having exactly the same issue. I filed for ROC in September 2015 at VSC. I got an RFE in August 2016 to ask for further evidence of joint financials. When I hadn't heard anything back by December I rang and asked for an update. Got a letter in the mail 2 weeks ago to say my case is on hold pending security checks. It's very frustrating. I hope you get this sorted soon
  3. Thank you so much for your response
  4. Hello all, I'm sorry if this sounds like a stupid question. My conditional green card expired in September last year and I filed my ROC paperwork. I still haven't received my 10 year green card as they've asked for RFE due to lack of joint account statements in my pack (I sent them but they haven't acknowledged that I have!) . I am in the middle of putting together further evidence for my application. My question is, As I was eligible (by marriage to a US citizen) in June this year to apply for Naturalization, should I do this now or wait until my 10 year green card application is accepted? Thank you in advance for your help Nicola