RIMASH

VISA IS GRANTED :-)))))))

17 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello everyone :)

:dance::dance:MY HUBBY GOT THE VISA and we are flying back on June 8th. :dance::dance:

Sorry for sharing this happy news so late with you all, as I just didnt get a chance to get on the net.. at all.

For those interested: here are the Interview details

My husband had his interview on May 24th at the New Delhi Embassy. I flew to india to join him. We spent one day before the Interview shopping and dining to destress ourselves. I had 200 printed questions, and we both went over them together (the questions are really easy and intuitive if you already know everything about your spouse, so we didnt need any preparation) We left our hotel room at 6:30 am and reached the embassy at 7:00 am. They were quite a lot of people waiting outside and sitting on the grass and pavements.... As we had another 45 minutes before we went in, we went to a nearby shop to have some morning tea. We came back to the Embassy at 7:40 and stood in line. There were about 100 people in line. slowly slowly the line moved and we went in. We were the first CR1-interview couple in line and also the first one to interview. We handed over the interview letter to the "Consular assistant" and went and sat in the waiting room. After about 20 minutes, my hubby's name was called. We took all our documents to Window # 15. An indian guy started giving us all our documents back that we had submitted to the VFS. He was pretty cool and friendly.

Questions he asked:

1. what is your marriage date?

2. is this is your first marriage?

3. do you have the medical report?

4. do you have any other documents like (school certificates) where you Date of Birth is listed?

(My hubby is punjabi but was born and raised in Karnataka, he is very fluent in Kannada + punjabi + hindi + english) The guy who was quering us was very impressed with how many languages my husband could converse in. Then he handed back all the documents and told us to go back and wait until our name is called again.

We waited for about 90 minutes until our name was called again at window # 15. This time it was the FINAL INTERVIEW.

We went to the window and saw a very young white guy sitting. He greeted us with a great smile and said "Good morning, how are you?" "Is that your wife?". My hubby said, "YES".

questions he asked:

1. when did you get married?

2. was it an arranged or love marriage?

3. what will be your occupation in USA?

He only asked 3 questions and said, "its that easy, you are approved" :lol::lol:

He told us that we dont have to pay any fees and the visa will be mailed to us.

we left the embassy in another 5 minutes and started calling everyone to share the good news.

The next day, I called the VFS to confirm if they received the passport with stamped VISA and they said - YES.

sO, here's the final story....... God has really helped us and we both thank him for EVERYTHING.

Good luck to everyone who are still waiting. :thumbs:

Congrats! :dance:

HOW EXCITING!!! Am always happy to read Good newz like this. Congratzz!!!

I-130 PETITION

May-11-07 Mailed I-130 to CSC

Sept-14-07 I-130 APPROVED!!!!..after 100 days!

NVC Process

Sept-24-07 NVC rec'd case/assigned number

Jan-04-08 NVC CASE COMPLETE

USEM

Feb-14-2008 INTERVIEW IN USEManila APPROVED!!!

Feb-19-2008 Visa in HAND!! Wohoo!!!

IN TEXAS

Feb-28-2008 POE DFW

Mar-24-2008 Receive Green Card on Mail..

REMOVING CONDITIONS NOV..

Jan-11-2010 Mailed I-175 to VSC

Congratulations!

:dance::dance:MY HUBBY GOT THE VISA and we are flying back on June 8th. :dance::dance:

Sorry for sharing this happy news so late with you all, as I just didnt get a chance to get on the net.. at all.

My husband had his interview on May 24th at the New Delhi Embassy. I flew to india to join him. We spent one day before the Interview shopping and dining to destress ourselves. I had 200 printed questions, and we both went over them together (the questions are really easy and intuitive if you already know everything about your spouse, so we didnt need any preparation) We left our hotel room at 6:30 am and reached the embassy at 7:00 am. They were quite a lot of people waiting outside and sitting on the grass and pavements.... As we had another 45 minutes before we went in, we went to a nearby shop to have some morning tea. We came back to the Embassy at 7:40 and stood in line. There were about 100 people in line. slowly slowly the line moved and we went in. We were the first CR1-interview couple in line and also the first one to interview. We handed over the interview letter to the "Consular assistant" and went and sat in the waiting room. After about 20 minutes, my hubby's name was called. We took all our documents to Window # 15. An indian guy started giving us all our documents back that we had submitted to the VFS. He was pretty cool and friendly.

Questions he asked:

4. do you have any other documents like (school certificates) where you Date of Birth is listed?

(My hubby is punjabi but was born and raised in Karnataka, he is very fluent in Kannada + punjabi + hindi + english) The guy who was quering us was very impressed with how many languages my husband could converse in. Then he handed back all the documents and told us to go back and wait until our name is called again.

We waited for about 90 minutes until our name was called again at window # 15. This time it was the FINAL INTERVIEW.

We went to the window and saw a very young white guy sitting. He greeted us with a great smile and said "Good morning, how are you?" "Is that your wife?". My hubby said, "YES".

questions he asked:

He only asked 3 questions and said, "its that easy, you are approved" :lol::lol:

we left the embassy in another 5 minutes and started calling everyone to share the good news.

The next day, I called the VFS to confirm if they received the passport with stamped VISA and they said - YES.

sO, here's the final story....... God has really helped us and we both thank him for EVERYTHING.

I-130 Timeline with USCIS:

It took 92 days for I-130 to get approved from the filing date

NVC Process of I-130:

It took 78 days to complete the NVC process

Interview Process at The U.S. Embassy

Interview took 223 days from the I-130 filing date. Immigrant Visa was issued right after the interview

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline
Congratulations!

Questions he asked:

questions he asked:

Congrats and good luck to you and your SO... :dance::thumbs::dance:

Feb. 16-Sent 129F to TSC.

Feb. 27-NOA1, received CSC.

Mar. 27-Found VJ, and became disappointed for not being able to use VSC.

Mar. 27-Applied for military expedite and got congressional help.

Mar. 28-touched.

Mar. 29-touched again.

Mar. 30-touched yet again.

Apr. 04-touched another time.

Apr. 05-touched some more.

May 15-touched once again.

May 15-NOA2. 78 days...WOW!!!

May 16-touched???(mail to NVC???).

May 18-Received Hard Copy NOA2.

May 21-NVC receives case!!!

May 23-NVC sends to Seoul!!!

Jun 04-Embassy receives case!!!

Jun 06-Receive Packet 3.

Jun 08-Receive Packet 4.

Jul 06-Interview.

Jul 06-APPROVED VISA

Aug 02-Arrived in US

Oct 29-Married

Soon, real soon for AOS, AP and EAD...just need time from the Army to do it with...

aW1hZ2UucGhwPzQ0Jk5PQTErcmVjZWl2ZWQuLi4mMDAwMDAwJjAwMDAwMCYxNSYxMiZjJjAmMjYmMiYyMDA3JjIwJjImNjU4ODk3MDAxMTc2OTc4Mzk1Lic=.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congratulations!!!

12/03/2005: Married

10/13/2006: Interview Approved

10/26/2006: POE: EWR (ARRIVED) [/size]

182 days from filing to Visa in Hand!!![/color]

AOS/EAD

01/22/2007: Sent to The Lockbox.....let the games begin.....again

02/02/2007: NOA1's for both....the waiting game officially begins

02/15/2007: Biometrics appt.

04/11/2007: EAD APPROVED!! YI-HAW

04/21/2007: Received SSN#

05/23/2007: AOS Interview -------> APPROOOOOOVED!!!!!!

05/29/2007: Received Welcome letter

06/04/2007: Green Card in Hand!!!

122 Days from filing AOS to Green Card in Hand!!!

REMOVING CONDITIONS

05/21/2009: Filed to Remove Conditions

6/18/2009: Biometrics Done

09/14/2009: Approved!!!

Citizenship

2/15/2011: Filed N-400

3/28/2011: Biometrics <-- Done

5/09/2011: Naturalization Interview <--- APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/09/2011: Swearing in Ceremony (We're Done)

MY HUSBAND IS NOW A US CITIZEN

Proudmomwife.gifI_love_my_baby_boy.gif

3051_1113026182751_1139795553_30500807_687968_s.jpgZackie.jpgthumb_3051_1113025702739_1139795553_30500806_7039703_s.jpg

Congratulations :thumbs::dance:

"Daca voi nu ma vreti, io va vreau"

DCF Frankfurt Germany

01/12/2007 I-130 filed in person at the Consulate in Frankfurt

01/17/2007 Faxed the checklist to the Immigrant Visa Unit in Frankfurt

03/29/2007 Got letter from USCIS to provide evidence that our marriage is bona fide

04/02/2007 Sent to USCIS lots of evidence

05/03/2007 I have an unofficial "PETITION APPROVED" ...waiting for confirmation from Consulate

05/07/2007 Received email from USCIS ROME confirming that our petition was approved (why Rome? because we complained to the District Office Rome about the Sub-Office Frankfurt..it took too long for our petition to be approved)...now waiting for the interview letter from the Consulate

05/18/2007 E-mail from IV Frankfurt, our interview was scheduled for May 29th

05/19/2007 Packet 4 in the mail: ja ja ja interview letter

05/29/2007 Interview at 7.30 a.m. APPROVED Thank you, God!

06/01/2007 Visa arrived !

06/03/2007 Mayday on the plane POE Cincinnati

Living in Maryland

06/21/2007 Welcome Notice from USCIS

06/29/2007 Applied for SSN at the local Office

07/07/2007 Green Card arrived

07/09/2007 Another 2 Welcome Letters from USCIS...God, they really love me! :D

07/20/2007 Social Security Card arrived

Living@working in Maryland :)

01/18/2009 PCS-ing to Stuttgart Germany

Feb 2009 Received letter from VSC to start removing conditions.

Getting ready the packet for Removing Conditions I-751

03/12/2009 Mailed the I-751 packet to Vermont Service Center

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

hey Rimash

congratulations for this one :dance::dance::dance:

india.gifusa.gif

NVC:

03/14/2007-NVC ASSIGNS CASE NUMBER

03/29/2007-AOS FEE BILL AND DS-3032 GENERATED

03/29/2007-AOS FEE BILL FEES MAILED AND DS-3032 MAILED

04/03/2007-NVC ACKNOWLEDGES CHOICE OF AGENT

04/10/2007-I.V FEE BILL GENERATED

04/18/2007-I-864 GENERATED

04/20/2007-I.V. BILL RECEIVED & MAILED TO N.V.C

04/23/2007-I-864 SENT TO NVC

04/26/2007-I.V. FEE BILL & I-864 ENTERED INTO THE NVC SYSTEM

04/30/2007-NVC BARCODE & INSTRUCTIONS FOR DS-230

05/09/2007-DS-230 SENT

05/23/2007-CASE COMPLETED

VISA APPROVED .

05/XX/2007-FLIGHT To JFK POE

another step of I-751 coming near :)

p.s. My opinion is only what i read research and get advices from experienced people.I aint any

lawyer .

.png

Namastey !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congratulations !!

17th January 06----I-130 Approved

NVC

6th March 06------- Receive DS3032 letter (in Pakistan)

10th March 06----- DS3032 sent back to NVC

20th July 06------- Receive duplicate DS230 packet

14th September 06-----Case completed and sent US embassy Islamabad

ISLAMABAD EMBASSY

7th November 06----- Embassy upgrade my petition from F2A to IR1.

8th November 06----- Receive packet 3.5 through TCS.

16th November 06---- Embassy receive packet 3.5 and pending for review.

18th January 07----------- Receive Packet 4.

26th March 07------------ Medical Done

29th March 07 ---- INTERVIEW AT 8:00 am

APPROVED ---------- AP Starts

13th July 07 --------- AP END RECEIVE VISA

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...c=61439&hl= (INTERVIEW DETAILS)

29th July 07 ---------- Arrived US

30th July 07 ---------- Apply for social security card.

22nd August 07 --------- Social Security Card arrived.

31st August 07----------- Green Card Arrived.

------------------------------------------

12th April 2012-------------------- Check was cashed.

23rd FEBRUARY 2012 ---------------CITIZEN INTERVIEW (WILL UPDATE TIMELINE)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.