JL9334

Interview was completed but my case must be reviewed

1 post in this topic

Filed: J-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I had an GC interview through marriage 2/21 at Mt Laurel. Interview was great but not smooth, IO was really hard on us. She pressured us through her questions. (2 officer was interviewing us. I think the other one is under training) because my wife’s ID are still in NY while our house is in Jersey. She explained it correctly that she needs to be with her son weekdays and weekends with me. As the school year has’nt finish yet.

They asked us pressure questions after finding out that she’s living with her son in NY. But every question was answer correctly and explained perfectly and she was amazed on how well we handle the interview.

We had bunch of evidences that she took from my packet such as, joint taxes, life insurance,  house lease and bills, and joint acocunts, also our upcoming wedding in My home country is on Sept, handed over the invitation and contracts from the supplier to her. She never took photos from our album 

She then asked me about my i485. At the end of the interview she said she might be needing the new w2 or 1040 of our sponsor. And just wait within 2 weeks and said “dont worry we dont deny people here, you only get denied if you dont comply to the documents we needed from you just in case” When going out I asked about my advance parole she told me I could use it but she said on May but it wont take that long”

It lasted about 30 minutes Our marriag is Legit and our marriage is 101% real. We just over do the documents.

we don’t have a lawyer and filed the paperworks by ourselves. Had an RFE before for my i865. Took me 8 months in total

1. What are your opinion about our case?

2. do anyone of you are in the same situtation?

3. Shall I be worried about being a red flag because of the ID

4. Does this mean an RFE for the tax of my employer. 

Edited by JL9334

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.