prako22

INTERVIEW

23 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello, good day to you please I want to ask if my wife can just scan and send the affidavits of support documents (i864 and i864A)  to me through email or she just have to send it through mail (fedex/dhl) to me. I just want to know if she can just scan it to me for my interview. Lagos Nigeria Embassy. Any helps please. Thanks.

1 hour ago, prako22 said:

Hello, good day to you please I want to ask if my wife can just scan and send the affidavits of support documents (i864 and i864A)  to me through email or she just have to send it through mail (fedex/dhl) to me. I just want to know if she can just scan it to me for my interview. Lagos Nigeria Embassy. Any helps please. Thanks.

All orginal documents are need at the time of interview.

Not copies.

Timeline

Your petitioner can send the already filled I 864 to you thru email just go and print it out it's no big deal

Actually my petitioner sent me a copy too but they didn't ask for it during my interview in lagos

Timeline
9 hours ago, Henken23 said:

Your petitioner can send the already filled I 864 to you thru email just go and print it out it's no big deal

Actually my petitioner sent me a copy too but they didn't ask for it during my interview in lagos

I just want to make sure before the date because I will be having my interview in March and please does your petitioner send you the copies through email?

Timeline
7 hours ago, ms_bobdog said:

I wouldn’t take a chance with copies. I am getting my husband to send me originals. No point waiting so long and risking more delays. 

Thanks but seem the embassy are different because majority of Nigerians I have seen said they used the email copies but I just want to make sure though.

11 hours ago, Beast7 said:

Not copies.

Thanks I will try to figure it out.

Timeline
17 minutes ago, prako22 said:

I just want to make sure before the date because I will be having my interview in March and please does your petitioner send you the copies through email?

He didn't send emails he sent it thru someone that was coming to Nigeria.But your petitioner can send it thru emails if that is d only means he or she can.But during my interview they didn't ask for it.I was interviewed in Nigeria 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Henken23 said:

He didn't send emails he sent it thru someone that was coming to Nigeria.But your petitioner can send it thru emails if that is d only means he or she can.But during my interview they didn't ask for it.I was interviewed in Nigeria 

I will also be interview in Nigeria too but has seen some people that said I have to have the copy she send and not the scan one and also got some people that said I can use the scan one as well so I don't really know which one to go with right now. Thanks for your time.

Timeline
1 minute ago, prako22 said:

I will also be interview in Nigeria too but has seen some people that said I have to have the copy she send and not the scan one and also got some people that said I can use the scan one as well so I don't really know which one to go with right now. Thanks for your time.

That is the problem people confuse people for no reason and all these people confusing people haven't even gone to nvc stage they are still in USCIS.Dont get yourself worked up if there is a way your petitioner  can send already signed i184 copy to you that will be fine.If it's the scanned one it's fine just make sure it's signed.Durimg the interview they may not ask for it

Timeline
8 hours ago, ms_bobdog said:

I wouldn’t take a chance with copies. I am getting my husband to send me originals. No point waiting so long and risking more delays. 

That is you.I went with everything but it's good they didn't ask for it

Either way is good we don't need to confuse and stress each other

Timeline
1 minute ago, Henken23 said:

That is the problem people confuse people for no reason and all these people confusing people haven't even gone to nvc stage they are still in USCIS.Dont get yourself worked up if there is a way your petitioner  can send already signed i184 copy to you that will be fine.If it's the scanned one it's fine just make sure it's signed.Durimg the interview they may not ask for it

Okay thanks I really appreciate you a lot. I will ask her to scan it to me because we're not comfortable with her mailing it so we decided to see if she can scan it and email it to me for the safety of her information.

Timeline
11 hours ago, Beast7 said:

Not copies.

He is not asking about original documents he is asking about signed i 864.Thanks

Timeline
Just now, prako22 said:

Okay thanks I really appreciate you a lot. I will ask her to scan it to me because we're not comfortable with her mailing it so we decided to see if she can scan it and email it to me for the safety of her information.

Don't stress yourself,if it can be scanned or mailed THE MOST IMPORTANT IS IT HAS TO BE SIGNED.God bless you all the best

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Henken23 said:

Please I want to ask this for the last time. Have you seen anyone with scanned one at the Lagos embassy and got visa approved please? Thanks.

Timeline
1 minute ago, prako22 said:

Please I want to ask this for the last time. Have you seen anyone with scanned one at the Lagos embassy and got visa approved please? Thanks.

You know what call NVC and ask them or go to nvc.state.gov.I didnt notice and I don't wanna give you false information but it's better to go to nvc.state.gov and read about I 864

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.