Khan90

administartive processing

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hi everyone, i have a question and really would appreciate any help.

so my husband had his interview on 01/04/2018 and some documents were requested after the interview at islamabad, which he send it to them via approved express mail on 01/05/2018, as of today i dont know if they received the documents or not, but from last 3 days i would go online to check the status, and it would be updated.( like on 16 morning i checked it said "last updated jan,16,2018, on 17th it said "last updated jan,17,2018 and this morning it said "last updated jan 18 2018) now i dont understand why is that? pls help.

5 hours ago, Khan90 said:

hi everyone, i have a question and really would appreciate any help.

so my husband had his interview on 01/04/2018 and some documents were requested after the interview at islamabad, which he send it to them via approved express mail on 01/05/2018, as of today i dont know if they received the documents or not, but from last 3 days i would go online to check the status, and it would be updated.( like on 16 morning i checked it said "last updated jan,16,2018, on 17th it said "last updated jan,17,2018 and this morning it said "last updated jan 18 2018) now i dont understand why is that? pls help.

If your mail doesn’t have tracking, you’d need to contact the embassy to confirm receipt.

The case updates happen when someone at the embassy does something on it.  Given what you’ve said it’s entirely possible that the updates relate to receiving the document, someone looking at it, someone filing it, whatever, etc. 

Edited by SusieQQQ

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline
17 hours ago, SusieQQQ said:

If your mail doesn’t have tracking, you’d need to contact the embassy to confirm receipt.

The case updates happen when someone at the embassy does something on it.  Given what you’ve said it’s entirely possible that the updates relate to receiving the document, someone looking at it, someone filing it, whatever, etc. 

i think it doesn's have the tracking, i will email the embassy i think. thank you !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Had interview at us embassy Islamabad 

got white slip (passport is still in embassy) saying police certificate from the uk and joint sponsor. Sent my papers back to embassy on December 15 

now still waiting status showing on website administrative processing. Is any one know how much time they will take .. finger crossed... if they they keep passport what does it means?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, Adil saeed said:

Had interview at us embassy Islamabad 

got white slip (passport is still in embassy) saying police certificate from the uk and joint sponsor. Sent my papers back to embassy on December 15 

now still waiting status showing on website administrative processing. Is any one know how much time they will take .. finger crossed... if they they keep passport what does it means?

It simply means your visa will be issued when they receive both documents

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.