King's

K1 location for interview

18 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

Same as above. I'm in another country and will be doing it in here not my home country.

as long as you have legal residency there, you can do your interview in another country.

1 hour ago, Naes said:

Same as above. I'm in another country and will be doing it in here not my home country.

as long as you have legal residency there, you can do your interview in another country.

Thank you so much and yes i do have a legal residency here.. Would love to talk with you a bit to know the processes you ve taken so far as i and my fiancee are just starting on this part.. Thanks

Timeline
1 minute ago, King's said:

Thank you so much and yes i do have a legal residency here.. Would love to talk with you a bit to know the processes you ve taken so far as i and my fiancee are just starting on this part.. Thanks

Im still waiting for noa2 but don't worry lots of people are doing this.

I am from Turkey but living in japan so we put the embassy in japan as our preference. 

3 minutes ago, Naes said:

Im still waiting for noa2 but don't worry lots of people are doing this.

I am from Turkey but living in japan so we put the embassy in japan as our preference. 

Oh.. Ok.. Thanks.. Im from Nigeria but live in South korea..so i ve really been trying to figure out that question that i asked.. Really makes me feel better.. 

Timeline

You guys are waiting for the next step now which is NVC.. like how long has it. Been that you guys applied? 

Nope still waiting for noa2.

125 days since applied.

the processing times now is noa1 to noa2 is taking around 200days, and noa2-NVC is taking 6weeks.

47 minutes ago, Naes said:

Nope still waiting for noa2.

125 days since applied.

the processing times now is noa1 to noa2 is taking around 200days, and noa2-NVC is taking 6weeks.

Oh.. So lets say approximately 9months.. So adding up everything with the interview date.. How long do you think its gona take...? 

Timeline
Just now, King's said:

Oh.. So lets say approximately 9months.. So adding up everything with the interview date.. How long do you think its gona take...? 

Right now we are guessing 10-12 months for a k1. Noa1 to interview.

we don't know how it will change in the future.

20 hours ago, Naes said:

Right now we are guessing 10-12 months for a k1. Noa1 to interview.

we don't know how it will change in the future.

Thanks really.. I hope yours goes fast 😊.. I really wish you guys well.. This is really not an easy journey butits well worth it... I would love to ask you any question in the future concerning this if you don't mind..? 

Timeline

Thanks really.. I hope yours goes fast 😊.. I really wish you guys well.. This is really not an easy journey butits well worth it... I would love to ask you any question in the future concerning this if you don't mind..? 

Definitely any time you want. We are all getting help from each other here

On 1/19/2018 at 12:45 PM, Naes said:

Definitely any time you want. We are all getting help from each other here

Hello.. I have a question.. I already asked publicly coz i kinda need different views.. But i want to ask you personally, is it better to use like a lawyer or we csn do everything ourselves coz we are thinking of that considering that all we have to do is follow the instructions but then we are still kinda in the middle of concluding our decisions.. What do you think? And how do you guys do it? Thanks. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, King's said:

Hello.. I have a question.. I already asked publicly coz i kinda need different views.. But i want to ask you personally, is it better to use like a lawyer or we csn do everything ourselves coz we are thinking of that considering that all we have to do is follow the instructions but then we are still kinda in the middle of concluding our decisions.. What do you think? And how do you guys do it? Thanks. 

As geowrian said on your other topic. 

Unless you have a complicated case (lots of divorces maybe or especially criminal background etc.) I don't see a need for a lawyer. 

Most people here does it themselves. Guides are here, and you can read through everything and confirm with people, everyone will be willing to help.

If you are an organized person, and can check your file a few times firmly before sending, do it yourself would be my advice.

No lawyer or any agent makes it faster (some lawyers actually ruins this process because they don't know anything, and causes rfes and don't send info on time... so I am really against "just a lawyer" part)

some people who use agents are happy with it, but I didn't use it so I can't say for sure. But I also know some agents are disastrous.

I don't know your country so I can't give much of an advice on that, but unless it is a big red flag country again a lawyer is probably not needed.

This is all your choice though. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.