3 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi guys,

Is anyone having this same issue or can someone just shed more lights on this.....I have submitted my form I-751 for removal of condition, I got my extension letter a week after and since then I have not receive my biometric letter appointment. I called USCIS office 3 weeks ago and I was told it has to be over 60days of my submission before anything could be done. And 60days is over now still no mail for my biometric appointment.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Not to worry.  The appointment is based on many factors such as the number of available slots at the the ASC and the total number of people in line in front of you.

YMMV

I submitted on August 16th, got my extension letter the week after and since then i have not gotten the biometric yet. I called USCIS several times but they told me that they haven't gotten to mine yet. This is the email they sent me after the first time I called:

On 09/27/2017 you, or the designated representative shown below, contacted us about your case.  Some of the key information given to us at that time was the following:

Caller indicated they are:
-- Applicant or Petitioner

Attorney Name:
-- Information not available

Case type:
-- I751

Filing date:
-- 08/18/2017

Receipt #:
-- xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Referral ID:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Beneficiary (if you filed for someone else):
-- Information not available

Your USCIS Account Number (A-number):
-- xxxxxxxxxxxx

Type of service requested:
-- Non-Delivery of Other Notice

The status of this service request is:

On 09/27/2017, you or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your Form I-751 regarding an appointment to have your biometric images processed at an Application Support Center (ASC).  Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved. 

We are unfortunately experiencing a longer processing period for Form I-751. Please know that your name has been electronically added to the appointment scheduler. You will receive an ASC appointment notice by mail once an appointment date has been established for you.

We hope this information is helpful to you.
-------------------------------
Online Services
We offer many online services and tools to help you find the information you need. Please visit our Web site at www.uscis.gov for information about:
*Using our Case Status Online tool; 
*Signing up for case status updates; 
*Checking processing times;
*Submitting an e-Request to inquire about certain applications and petitions;
*Using our Office Locator; 
*Using InfoPass to schedule an appointment; and 
*Downloading forms.

Address Changes
If you move, please provide us with an updated address. For more information about address changes, please visit our Web site at www.uscis.gov/ar-11, and click on "Change Your Address Online."

For More Information
If you do not find the information you need through our online services and need further assistance, you may contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 or 1-800-767-1833 (TDD for the hearing impaired).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.