Murph4865

I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,606 posts in this topic

now with that clean page - let's get them approvals in!!! :)

do we have the may numbers yet for 12/04?

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Just now, Naes said:

I'm on my way home to scan now :) 

yaaaaaaay! ok crossing my fingers for the server not to be too slow :) thanks in advance for your time

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I was supposed to say “Curiosity killed the cat... but satisfaction brought it back” Seeing as that’s the whole original phrase, and it also applies for you @Naes ^_^

I’m kinda excited when i read Our friends from the Uscis usually skip to days with the most cases, and seeing that June 19th cases are kinda many. 

Hope all of yousss have a good week ahead! tenor.gif

12 minutes ago, Naes said:

What is a rep point?

The points like next to your name and all others like u give me a rep point for creating this thread

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Murph4865 said:

The points like next to your name and all others like u give me a rep point for creating this thread

Got it! 

So its the likes and smiles reactions we hive we give to each comment with that reaction button under the comment.. 

Edited by Naes

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.