NicolaBolton87

California Processing Times - I129F

79 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hey guys,

I've just looked at the USCIS website and see that as of September 30th they were processing September cases. 

I'm pretty happy right now! Our case was received on the 8th so does that mean we may hear sooner than anticipated or am I getting waaaaaay ahead of myself? We were thinking that September cases would not even be looked at until January!

Last time I looked at the processing times it was last updated August 31st and they were processing April cases... so this seems like a huge jump!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Wow, I just checked the website and you're right. This seems unlikely though (But awesome if it's true!), since on the topics here you can follow "more real" progress. For example, I think May Filers are barely getting their NOA2. 

They made a mistake they are processing May and will soon be on June 

Edited by Vickimaher

Timeline
4 minutes ago, AnaidAaron said:

Wow, I just checked the website and you're right. This seems unlikely though (But awesome if it's true!), since on the topics here you can follow "more real" progress. For example, I think May Filers are barely getting their NOA2. 

They should be more careful on their website, getting peoples hopes up like that. What a let down :(

Wow that sucks :(

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

The petition for my fiancé and I was received on August 8th at the CSC.  I'm really hoping we hear an answer soon.  I know I'm speaking on behalf of a lot of members here, so let's try not to stress.  Everything happens at the right time.  I'm hoping for the best for everyone, cheers!  

Timeline
1 minute ago, edward.mountain said:

The petition for my fiancé and I was received on August 8th at the CSC.  I'm really hoping we hear an answer soon.  I know I'm speaking on behalf of a lot of members here, so let's try not to stress.  Everything happens at the right time.  I'm hoping for the best for everyone, cheers!  

It's just that OH MY GOD feeling when I saw that September cases were being processed.. and then the disappointment when you realise it was wrong :(

Hoping for January/February news.

Good luck to you all on this journey!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
15 minutes ago, NicolaBolton87 said:

They should be more careful on their website, getting peoples hopes up like that. What a let down :(

You're right :( I'm a September filer too and I get worried sick about the processing times. Hope patience helps us all!

2 hours ago, NicolaBolton87 said:

If you think it is bad for you, think about the three months that were totally skipped!!!  People hitting 180 days of waiting and then the site shows they were just skipped over!!!  LOL

They are finishing up May right now and getting ready to start June.  They are actually moving better now then they have in the last 5 months.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
17 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

If you think it is bad for you, think about the three months that were totally skipped!!!  People hitting 180 days of waiting and then the site shows they were just skipped over!!!  LOL

They are finishing up May right now and getting ready to start June.  They are actually moving better now then they have in the last 5 months.

True! I just thought maybe they’d magically processed everything from the last few months in record breaking time!

how does everyone seem to know they are starting on June soon?! Where can I find this information for future reference?

13 minutes ago, NicolaBolton87 said:

True! I just thought maybe they’d magically processed everything from the last few months in record breaking time!

how does everyone seem to know they are starting on June soon?! Where can I find this information for future reference?

There are people that run the numbers (even a couple times a day now) to check on it.  Go to the May or June forums and you will find it quickly.  You will get frustrated with Igor's List and the VJ estimate.  

Edited by John & Rose

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

1 minute ago, lambitious4lyf said:

they are still working on cases from april 

There are just a handful of April stragglers.  They have May approvals as late as May 16 I believe and RFEs as late as May 30.

IMG_5168.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.