Bree and Vic

photos of parents meeting

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

Hello everyone, thank you for this forum. My fiance and I met last year July, he has visited my home country twice, DECEMBER last year and SEPTEMBER this year.

When he met my parents we didn't take photos, our phones were out of charge by the time we got to the village. It's interior with no power supply.

I have a friend who I met during our medical examination in Nairobi and she just told me one must have photos of the fiance with the parents for your visa to be approved. I am very worried, how do I go about this?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Bree and Vic said:

Hello everyone, thank you for this forum. My fiance and I met last year July, he has visited my home country twice, DECEMBER last year and SEPTEMBER this year.

When he met my parents we didn't take photos, our phones were out of charge by the time we got to the village. It's interior with no power supply.

I have a friend who I met during our medical examination in Nairobi and she just told me one must have photos of the fiance with the parents for your visa to be approved. I am very worried, how do I go about this?

k1 visa

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi, during my interview in Brazil (K1) they didn't ask for any kind of pictures. They checked all documents required and asked two questions: How we met, and, if any of us were previously married. I had with me pictures of us in different places, but they never saw them.

4 hours ago, Bree and Vic said:

It is not required but it helps establish the relationship validity.  If the CO believes that it is a fake relationship they can deny you.  Hopefully the rest of your pictures and information will allow the CO to know that you are true.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.