ZnM

Marriage certificate for NVC

19 posts in this topic

Hello Pakistani Vj members,

What document are we supposed to provide the NVC for marriage? Do you have to submit the Original Urdu version of the Nikkah Nama, or just the English translation....or both? I would appreciate your help!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, ZnM said:

Hello Pakistani Vj members,

What document are we supposed to provide the NVC for marriage? Do you have to submit the Original Urdu version of the Nikkah Nama, or just the English translation....or both? I would appreciate your help!!

hi,

submit both original urdu version photo copy of nikkah nama and urdu nikkah nama (marriage certificate) translation into english certified copy.

2 hours ago, mustafa1232 said:

hi,

submit both original urdu version photo copy of nikkah nama and urdu nikkah nama (marriage certificate) translation into english certified copy.

what if I don't have the urdu version? I dont think we recieved an urdu version. I only have the one in english. what should i do?

You  NEED both.  Get the Urdu if you dont have it.  I have seen checklists frequently for a missing Urdu Nikkah nama.  

Edited by NikLR

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline
On 11/2/2017 at 2:27 AM, ZnM said:

what if I don't have the urdu version? I dont think we recieved an urdu version. I only have the one in english. what should i do?

hi,

contact NADRA pakistan office .pay some fee in nadra office they  issue you government official marriage certificate. which is urdu into english translation, .

Timeline
11 minutes ago, mustafa1232 said:

hi,

contact NADRA pakistan office .pay some fee in nadra office they  issue you government official marriage certificate. which is urdu into english translation, .

or you can use other option contact masjid qazi office they have your nikha nama 3rd original copy .masjid qazi give you photo copy of your original nikha nama. remenber there is always 3 original marriage certificate (nikha nama) 1st original nikha nama for bride 2nd original nikha nama for groom and 3rd original nikha nama for imam for masjid qazi .you can recieved your original nikha nama photo copy from masjid imam qazi.

On 11/2/2017 at 5:01 PM, NikLR said:

You  NEED both.  Get the Urdu if you dont have it.  I have seen checklists frequently for a missing Urdu Nikkah nama.  

But my original nikkah Nama is in English. It doesn't make sense for me to get my english nikkah nama translated to Urdu. 

Usually its the opposite. 

I have the Marriage Registration Certificate from NADRA. I have that in Urdu, and I also have this in urdu translated to English version. What if I provide this along with my original english nikah nama to the NVC

3 hours ago, ZnM said:

But my original nikkah Nama is in English. It doesn't make sense for me to get my english nikkah nama translated to Urdu. 

I have the Marriage Registration Certificate from NADRA. I have that in Urdu, and I also have this in urdu translated to English version. What if I provide this along with my original english nikah nama to the NVC

I have personally seen the Urdu version asked for in checklists in the NVC threads more than I care ro remember. 

Submit what you have and see what happens. 

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline
8 hours ago, ZnM said:

hi,

znM yes nadra marriage registration certificate work for you. and you dont get any RFE .because NVC always accept NADRA marriage certificate.which is urdu and english same marriage detail in same certificate which is government of pakistan certified certificate. so you dont have to worry about .mail this certificate to NVC.

7 hours ago, NikLR said:

I have personally seen the Urdu version asked for in checklists in the NVC threads more than I care ro remember. 

Submit what you have and see what happens. 

Thank you for your help! I am hoping not to get another checklist!

2 hours ago, mustafa1232 said:

hi,

znM yes nadra marriage registration certificate work for you. and you dont get any RFE .because NVC always accept NADRA marriage certificate.which is urdu and english same marriage detail in same certificate which is government of pakistan certified certificate. so you dont have to worry about .mail this certificate to NVC.

Thank you for your reply, and for your help! I hope they accept it so I can avoid getting another checklist. Hoping for the best!

Timeline
13 hours ago, ZnM said:

Thank you for your reply, and for your help! I hope they accept it so I can avoid getting another checklist. Hoping for the best!

THANKS  iam requesting you to please keep update your NVC process .its help lots of VJers who have a same issue as you face..your update gona help other people who apply for their love once.because i see lots of vjers post here. who did not update when they successfully pass out the difficult situation. hope you update thanks

10 hours ago, mustafa1232 said:

THANKS  iam requesting you to please keep update your NVC process .its help lots of VJers who have a same issue as you face..your update gona help other people who apply for their love once.because i see lots of vjers post here. who did not update when they successfully pass out the difficult situation. hope you update thanks

yes, i will update inshAllah

Timeline
2 hours ago, nyrz01 said:

I am confused after reading this Post. 
Do we need to submit the Original Nikkah Nama? or a photocopy of the Nikkah nama to NVC?

What about the beneficiary documents like Birth Certificate or divorce certificate ? do these need to be Originals mailed to NVC ?

thanks.

hi,

no ORIGINAL . you need to send to  submit original nikha nama photo copies and birth certificate and divorce certificate original certificate photo copies mailed to NVC..about original document beneficiary present and show all original document at the time of final interview.consular officer review all original document at the time of beneficiary interview

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.