AZSunshine78

Lots of conflicting info☹️

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I've read through the forums and am feeling very confused. Can anyone help me please? Two different statuses on two different aps. Personal experience people please share your thoughts. Thank you

Ugh, my pictures are two big...

one says "case updated" yesterday.

other application says "case received"

fyi, I requested online to update a name, confirm a fax I sent was received and update a date for employment.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, AZSunshine78 said:

I've read through the forums and am feeling very confused. Can anyone help me please? Two different statuses on two different aps. Personal experience people please share your thoughts. Thank you

Ugh, my pictures are two big...

one says "case updated" yesterday.

other application says "case received"

fyi, I requested online to update a name, confirm a fax I sent was received and update a date for employment.

One app may have a delay in updates from the main USCIS site? The other maybe updated more in ‘real time’?  

I’m speculating again, but that’s the best sense I can make of it.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

It is not clear what you need help with. Looking at your timeline, you are awaiting NOA2 on a K1 petition. There is nothing that needs to be updated by fax or otherwise. Exactly who are you updating and faxing?

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Wuozopo said:

It is not clear what you need help with. Looking at your timeline, you are awaiting NOA2 on a K1 petition. There is nothing that needs to be updated by fax or otherwise. Exactly who are you updating and faxing?

I did a few corrections with the online tool on the USCIS app.

They assigned a service request number and then one app stated the service request was complete while the other app states my case status changed.... not sure what it may have changed to since I was o oh making corrections to my 129 form.

~~moved to progress reports from process and procedures~~

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.