SAVI

CEAC Status and date Changed From Administration Processing to Application Received

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hi there!

I attended my K1 Visa Interview in September at the Guangzhou Consulate and I was given a Final Processing Letter stating that my application has been preliminarily approved pending the submission of the following documents marked. I did however submit these documents with my passport and passport size photos several days later down to the holiday in China. And upon checking my application status at CEAC after submitting additional documents, it has been on Administrative Processing for like 5 days. But after filling and submitting a CEAC inquiry form to the Consulate, my application status changed from Administrative Processing to Application Received with THE CASE CREATED DATE AND DATE UPDATED CHANGING TO THE DATE I SUBMITTED MY INQUIRY FORM, as if it was a new case. This really looks weird to me and bothersome given that my case was created in August and I have already attended the interview and submitted the requested documents and just waiting now for my passport. Is this a normal situation?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

That's exactly what has happened to my case too, seems to be nothing to worry about :) Mine has now changed back to Administrative Processing and I'm hoping it will change to issued soon 

K1 & K2 Visa 

18th April 2017: I-129f sent

21st April 2017: NOA1 Received Date

25th April 2017: NOA1 Notice Date

26th April 2017: NOA1 text confirmation

2nd May 2017: NOA1 hardcopy

7th September 2017: NOA2 Approval date

21st September 2017: NVC Received
21st September 2017: NVC Case # Received

27th September 2017: Left NVC
27th September 2017: Case Ready

4th October 2017: Medical

12th October 2017: Interview

24th October 2017: Visas in Hand

27th October 2017: POE

16th December 2017: Wedding Day

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Thanks for sharing. It makes me feel a lot like it’s a normal process. Let’s wait and see. Do update us in case of any change in your status.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.