Confused89

Medical interview

17 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline

Ok so. I have my shots record and i have a medical exam coming up soon for my visa. 

Will the dr take my current medical shots or will he give me back my medical shots record and make his own?

the copy of vaccination shots i have will he need them? Will he make a copy of it? Will he just copy it on to another piece of paper ? 

What is he gonna do with my vaccination records paper that i have?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

I had my medical today and they just looked at my vaccination record and made a copy of it for their own records. They probably write a full report using all the information you provide. 

N400 filed - online: 10/30/2020

NOA: 11/02/2020

Bio reuse: 12/30/2020

USCIS changed to "Interview Scheduled": 06/07/2021

Interview Date: 07/14/2021 Approved!

USCIS changed to "Oath Ceremony will be scheduled": 07/15/2021

USCIS changed to "Oath Ceremony notice mailed": 07/20/2021

Oath Ceremony: 08/06/2021 🇺🇸

Timeline
33 minutes ago, SabRob said:

I had my medical today and they just looked at my vaccination record and made a copy of it for their own records. They probably write a full report using all the information you provide. 

Thats good to know. How long did it take NVC to close your case? 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Confused89 said:

Thats good to know. How long did it take NVC to close your case? 

about 9 weeks

Timeline
Just now, Confused89 said:

When is your interview?

Sept 19, so just a little over a month away.

Timeline
1 minute ago, SabRob said:

Sept 19, so just a little over a month away.

Congradulations! I wish you the best of luck!

i submitted my civil documents and finacial documents yesterday. How long does it usually take the NVC to update the system or to show the scan date? 

Timeline

Congradulations! I wish you the best of luck!

i submitted my civil documents and finacial documents yesterday. How long does it usually take the NVC to update the system or to show the scan date? 

Thank you and good luck to you! 

The status won't change on CEAC to reflect your scan date, you will have to call the NVC and have them tell you when they received your documents! Your case will be completed when your visa status changes from "Action required: Submit requested documents" to "at NVC"

Timeline
1 minute ago, SabRob said:

Thank you and good luck to you! 

The status won't change on CEAC to reflect your scan date, you will have to call the NVC and have them tell you when they received your documents! Your case will be completed when your visa status changes from "Action required: Submit requested documents" to "at NVC"

Oh goodness i hope they hurry up. I sent it with priority mail. How long before they recieve it usually? 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Confused89 said:

Oh goodness i hope they hurry up. I sent it with priority mail. How long before they recieve it usually? 

Takes about 2 days to receive it and another 1-2 days to scan your documents into their system. Try calling them this Friday or next Monday. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, SabRob said:

Takes about 2 days to receive it and another 1-2 days to scan your documents into their system. Try calling them this Friday or next Monday. 

Will do! Thank you so much. You been the biggest help so far! What embassy are you having your interview at?

Timeline

Will do! Thank you so much. You been the biggest help so far! What embassy are you having your interview at?

No problem, anytime :) Embassy is Bucharest, Romania. 

Timeline

Did you have to get any vaccinations? 

Fortunately, no. I had all my vaccinations when I was a kid and got booster shots as an adult (a booster tetanus shot). And since it's not flu season yet (which is in Oct-Feb) they didn't give me a flu shot. 

I don't know how the medical exam will be in Hungary but I'm assuming it's pretty much the same thing: I got there, they took my blood, urine sample, chest X-ray. Then a doctor went over my vaccination record and any health issues or surgery that I had in the past and then another doctor examined me (listened to my heart and lungs, palpated my abdomen). 

Timeline
Just now, SabRob said:

Fortunately, no. I had all my vaccinations when I was a kid and got booster shots as an adult (a booster tetanus shot). And since it's not flu season yet (which is in Oct-Feb) they didn't give me a flu shot. 

I don't know how the medical exam will be in Hungary but I'm assuming it's pretty much the same thing: I got there, they took my blood, urine sample, chest X-ray. Then a doctor went over my vaccination record and any health issues or surgery that I had in the past and then another doctor examined me (listened to my heart and lungs, palpated my abdomen). 

Did they give you the "medical package" or are they sending it to your embassy? 

I need my vaccination records lol 

Will customs and border protection review your vaccinations as well at the embassy? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.