finestcash

My sponsor

7 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi everyone...My initial sponsor(wife) was rejected because she make less income for our household in the previous tax documents...But currently her income shows she is capable of sponsoring...USCIS sent me a letter some days ago after i have gone for my interview...My wife is the only daughter has she is an orphan so dont really have anyone to depend on.....But we have gone to ask some of our close friends but nin is making such income....And we have got a deadline in 2months time...ur opinion will be highly appreciated

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

What did she submit to prove her current income?  It may be a simple thing of solid proof for that, especially if she is comfortably over the poverty line now.

Otherwise, she needs to cast her net wider- ask co-workers, neighbours, friends, friends from back in college, her church family etc,

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Current income is what counts.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
8 hours ago, Penguin_ie said:

What did she submit to prove her current income?  It may be a simple thing of solid proof for that, especially if she is comfortably over the poverty line now.

Otherwise, she needs to cast her net wider- ask co-workers, neighbours, friends, friends from back in college, her church family etc,

i actually submitted two months worth of pay stubs and previous tax returns and employment letter from her current job...and i underestiated for a month and multiplied by 12 to make it a year...

6 hours ago, Boiler said:

Current income is what counts.

i actually submitted two months worth of pay stubs and previous tax returns and employment letter from her current job...and i underestiated for a month and multiplied by 12 to make it a year...

Timeline

Sounds like the under statement is the issue.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
2 hours ago, Boiler said:

Sounds like the under statement is the issue.

i called uscis benefit center ,but they said her previous years tax return is the problem

Timeline

Sounds like she needs to get her taxes sorted.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.