cowboyguy

Status says READY. What does it mean?

14 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My mother's case status says Ready, but beneath the status it says you will be notified of your interview. But she already had her interview. In fact she had one, and then after we provided some additional docs that they requested, she had a final interview for oath and fingerprints.

We are confused what this status mean. It has been this status since past 2 weeks.

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

It is quite normal. They shall review the documents you provided and then the status will change to ''administrative processing' and then 'issued'. My parents were also to asked to provide additional documents and the status remained stuck at 'ready' for about 7 weeks, after which changed to Administrative processing and then issued. did they touch the case after provision of documents? what is the last date they touched the case?

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, kausar said:

It is quite normal. They shall review the documents you provided and then the status will change to ''administrative processing' and then 'issued'. My parents were also to asked to provide additional documents and the status remained stuck at 'ready' for about 7 weeks, after which changed to Administrative processing and then issued. did they touch the case after provision of documents? what is the last date they touched the case?

Thank you for the response.

The last Update Date on CEAS website is July 20, 2017.

Documents were provided and reviewed about 3 months ago. They sent an email about 3 months ago that the documents are in order and complete, and you need to appear for the oath and fingerprints. They did so about 2 months ago. Since then, the status was administrative processing, until it changed to Ready on July 20th.

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 8/3/2017 at 9:58 PM, kausar said:

usually case stats remains ready for 2 to 3 weeks. and then chnj to AP for few days..n then issued..my stst is ready from 25 july n last update 31 july.... 

kausar did u got the visa? category?/ intrview date?/ mine categry F4 borthe sistr..

Timeline
On 8/6/2017 at 10:52 AM, Daniyal Naeem said:

usually case stats remains ready for 2 to 3 weeks. and then chnj to AP for few days..n then issued..my stst is ready from 25 july n last update 31 july.... 

kausar did u got the visa? category?/ intrview date?/ mine categry F4 borthe sistr..

I am citizen already. It was my parents IR5 category back in 2015, which I referred above. It took almost two months from interview date to issue date. The documents asked by the visa officer were sent within 3 days though. The dates were changed many times but it remained stuck at "ready" for about 7 weeks and then changed to "Admn processing" and then after two days changed to "issued".

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, kausar said:

I am citizen already. It was my parents IR5 category back in 2015, which I referred above. It took almost two months from interview date to issue date. The documents asked by the visa officer were sent within 3 days though. The dates were changed many times but it remained stuck at "ready" for about 7 weeks and then changed to "Admn processing" and then after two days changed to "issued".

my intrview was on 9 may...2017.  stats was in AP and now ready from 25 july. last update 10/ aug. they give me 221g shet mentnh DNA reslts of my MOM and their siblings..my MOM is our mail aplicnt...i send them 221 g back with reprts...then 21 july they asked us to send my DAD' s all previous psprta which we courier them also one day aftr their mail.. now stil ready....dont 9 what is going there.. m too much frustrate. at the time of interview CO told us that over docs are all corect they jsst need DNA reslts.

Timeline
On 04/08/2017 at 11:40 PM, cowboyguy said:

Do you know what's the best email to contact the embassy in this regard?

https://pk.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visa-inquiries/

Above is the link to send a message to US embassy Islamabad.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, I'm here because im confused. We were interviewed last september 08, 2017. They asked for additional documents so we sent them the documents needed last september 11,2017. We didn't know if they received it already, we tracked our visa via online, it says "READY" and it was updated on september 29, 2017. What does that mean?

• 10 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello house visa journey forum have really helped me a lot right from NVC forum to K1 forum to Administrative processing forum now I'm in "ready" forum. After my K1 visa interview on the 17 August 2018 I was placed on Administrative processing. The CO said he will get back to me next week but the form said after 90 days if I didn't hear from them I should mailed them. Yesterday I checked my case status I saw "ready" updated on the 23 August 2018. Please does it mean I will be going for second interview or does it my case have not been reviewed..

• 1 month later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.