larnar1309

CEAC down???

65 posts in this topic

Hey I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place but it's still part of NVC process so hopefully okay...

My AOS fee has been changed to PAID now and I'm wanting to start the IV payment. The button to click PAY NOW has become available but since yesterday every time I click it I get this message 

"On Thursday, July 7, 2017, from 12:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m. (Washington, DC time), portions of CEAC will be unavailable due to scheduled maintenance. Users will not be able to pay fees. Maintenance is expected to be completed by 4 p.m. but might be extended beyond this time. Thank you for your understanding. "

It is now way past July 7 4:00pm Washington time... is this happening for anyone else? Is this just because its technically the weekend now so it wont change until Monday?

Is there any way to pay or start the IV application over the phone?

Thanks for any help :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

I just called NVC, the customer service lady told me what to do, she said to make sure to use internet explorer when accessing the ceac site. When the 'on Thursday July 07 2017 from 12.00 pm.......' pops out, just hit continue and it will bring up the page where we can put bank information etc. I just did it and it worked!! I printed out the receipt it says payment is in process and now waiting 2-3 business days to have access to DS-260.

Good luck guys!!

On 2017/7/17 at 9:46 AM, love&cinta said:

I just called NVC, the customer service lady told me what to do, she said to make sure to use internet explorer when accessing the ceac site. When the 'on Thursday July 07 2017 from 12.00 pm.......' pops out, just hit continue and it will bring up the page where we can put bank information etc. I just did it and it worked!! I printed out the receipt it says payment is in process and now waiting 2-3 business days to have access to DS-260.

Good luck guys!!

Yep! The same for me - if you press continue it will go to the next page where you can check and make payments. 

@love&cinta make sure you also print the receipt after the payment changes to PAID :) 

19 hours ago, nadiah27 said:

Were any of you able to get through with your payment? I paid mine on July 5th, but it still says in process.

My aos payment went through after a couple of days. My IV payment however has said IN PROCESS since July 12th (6 business days now).

I called NVC this morning and the woman told me due to a lot of people making payments over the last week the system is running slow. She gave me some instructions of what to do if it has still not gone through on Monday. Send me a PM if you want those and I'll happily share them with ya :) 

Filed: IR-2 Country: Canada
Timeline
4 hours ago, larnar1309 said:

My aos payment went through after a couple of days. My IV payment however has said IN PROCESS since July 12th (6 business days now).

I called NVC this morning and the woman told me due to a lot of people making payments over the last week the system is running slow. She gave me some instructions of what to do if it has still not gone through on Monday. Send me a PM if you want those and I'll happily share them with ya :) 

My payment actually ended up going through today! Thank you anyway though :)

Filed: Timeline
12 hours ago, larnar1309 said:

Hi -- I paid mine (IV Fees) on 8th July and it is still not posted. Called NVC multiple times to check. It seems there was an issue with the payment process during a certain time window, impacting those that paid during that time. None from the NVC is so far is either willing to share the duration of that impact period, or provide an ETA to trace those payments manually to resolve the issue - other than a high level guesstimate from 6 weeks to 3 months!

Wondering if you could kindly share it here for the benefit of others, just in case there are more than a handful that are impacted and do not know what to do. (NVC admits that there could be quite a few that is impacted).

Thanks!

PS: A detailed email about a week ago to ASKNVC with all the necessary screenshots of proof of payment from my end, has not yet helped.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 7/19/2017 at 10:48 AM, nadiah27 said:

Were any of you able to get through with your payment? I paid mine on July 5th, but it still says in process.

i paid mine on july8 up until now its still in process.. 

well actually when i log in its says pay now! but i already paid i just click on reciepts and it show payment in process anyone have similar bug?

Timeline
On 7/20/2017 at 6:54 AM, larnar1309 said:

pm me pls ty

Timeline
On 7/20/2017 at 7:23 PM, abhivar said:

Hi -- I paid mine (IV Fees) on 8th July and it is still not posted. Called NVC multiple times to check. It seems there was an issue with the payment process during a certain time window, impacting those that paid during that time. None from the NVC is so far is either willing to share the duration of that impact period, or provide an ETA to trace those payments manually to resolve the issue - other than a high level guesstimate from 6 weeks to 3 months!

Wondering if you could kindly share it here for the benefit of others, just in case there are more than a handful that are impacted and do not know what to do. (NVC admits that there could be quite a few that is impacted).

Thanks!

PS: A detailed email about a week ago to ASKNVC with all the necessary screenshots of proof of payment from my end, has not yet helped.

i paid mine too on july 8th and also did proof of payment.. nothing seems to help (14 days now.. payment still in process :(

To those struggling with the IV fee processing we were advised by the NVC to submit an email like this (see attached photo) to asknvc@state.gov with the case number and petitioner and applicants names and dob as the subject line!

good luck :) 

IMG_8086.JPG

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.