desilove77

I need help again😐

22 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Hello everyone!  I have another question. So my k1 visa case came out of AP after 4 months and went to Ready. My Fiancé got a call from Embassy and was asked questions about his education and job history. After that call the status went back to AP. It has been in AP for over 2 weeks. The non- immigrant says AP with an update on June 18th when embassy called. The immigrant says AP with an update on June 26th (concerned cause the Embassy was closed that day). My question is..Does anyone know if this is a bad thing? I really need someone's help on this. I'm just so confused again😕 I'm afraid that we are denied since it shows AP again for over 2 weeks and it was updated in the states (since Embassy was closed that day). Please any thoughts would be greatly appreciated😆

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, desilove77 said:

Hello everyone!  I have another question. So my k1 visa case came out of AP after 4 months and went to Ready. My Fiancé got a call from Embassy and was asked questions about his education and job history. After that call the status went back to AP. It has been in AP for over 2 weeks. The non- immigrant says AP with an update on June 18th when embassy called. The immigrant says AP with an update on June 26th (concerned cause the Embassy was closed that day). My question is..Does anyone know if this is a bad thing? I really need someone's help on this. I'm just so confused again😕 I'm afraid that we are denied since it shows AP again for over 2 weeks and it was updated in the states (since Embassy was closed that day). Please any thoughts would be greatly appreciated😆

I remember back then I had the same situation, thinking that AP is a bad sign but it turned out they just need to do more background check. If I'm not good with remembering dates but I think I waited like 2-3 weeks till I received updates. Nothing to worry your getting there

Timeline
1 minute ago, Arnel villarreal said:

I remember back then I had the same situation, thinking that AP is a bad sign but it turned out they just need to do more background check. If I'm not good with remembering dates but I think I waited like 2-3 weeks till I received updates. Nothing to worry your getting there

Ty so much! Just so nervous😐

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

I am in the same situation. My fiancé went for interview in Nairobi in June and ever since, he has been on AP with no updates. He delivered the document that was missing in 2 days. This was after waiting for 8 months since case was approved. Now it seems like forever.

Timeline
20 minutes ago, SHIRO said:

I am in the same situation. My fiancé went for interview in Nairobi in June and ever since, he has been on AP with no updates. He delivered the document that was missing in 2 days. This was after waiting for 8 months since case was approved. Now it seems like forever.

How long has he been on AP since after interview? 

Timeline
19 hours ago, Arnel villarreal said:

Are u saying u were put on AP 2x after the interview?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
17 minutes ago, desilove77 said:

Are u saying u were put on AP 2x after the interview?

Yes and also I forgot to bring my cenomar. I've waited like 1 month

Filed: IR-3 Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

My guy just had his interview for CR1 immigrant visa at us embassy in kabul  and his medical exam result wasn't in yet so he got a yellow card and put in on AP. Hopefully it wont take that long.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, maryam78 said:

My guy just had his interview for CR1 immigrant visa at us embassy in kabul  and his medical exam result wasn't in yet so he got a yellow card and put in on AP. Hopefully it wont take that long.

Being put on AP can take days, months and even years😐  unfortunately it is very hard going through this process. I hope ur AP is speedy. I also hope the best for u and ur husband😊Unfortunately mine is taking very long😭 almost 5 months on AP😢

Filed: IR-3 Country: Afghanistan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, desilove77 said:

Being put on AP can take days, months and even years😐  unfortunately it is very hard going through this process. I hope ur AP is speedy. I also hope the best for u and ur husband😊Unfortunately mine is taking very long😭 almost 5 months on AP😢

I am sorry to hear that. It must be hard. I did file for finance visa first and it was put in on AP and was sent back to USCIS and then after 6 months case was expired. I was told to reapply. But I didn't want to file another finance visa so i went back there got married and then I filed I30 marriage visa. It is easier to prove marriage visa then it is finance visa and they are more strict on fiance  visa. So is ur case still at kabul embassy?  If it has sent back to USCIS then more likely it is going be expired soon. You might want to plan to get married and file marriage visa. Just my suggestion. Good luck

Timeline
3 minutes ago, maryam78 said:

I am sorry to hear that. It must be hard. I did file for finance visa first and it was put in on AP and was sent back to USCIS and then after 6 months case was expired. I was told to reapply. But I didn't want to file another finance visa so i went back there got married and then I filed I30 marriage visa. It is easier to prove marriage visa then it is finance visa and they are more strict on fiance  visa. So is ur case still at kabul embassy?  If it has sent back to USCIS then more likely it is going be expired soon. You might want to plan to get married and file marriage visa. Just my suggestion. Good luck

Im sorry to hear this..Mine is actually in US embassy kabul.  It has been there the whole time since Interview. When did ur case get sent back to USCIS? Did they ask for  more documents?  How this come about?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.