13 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

Our case was very confusing cause its been in process for almost 2 years. This year in Jan I got congratulation letter and after month letter saying that it was sent by mistake. Finally I got a letter saying that we are having interview in 2 weeks in NY. Please share your experience how was the interview? What kind of questions? and how long did it take? i'm also pregnant, is it gonna help if I take sono pictures?

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...

So I guess no one has had this experience. Can you recommend any sources where I can read about I-751 experience please?

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 11:45 AM, Nina77ricci said:

Hello everyone,

Our case was very confusing cause its been in process for almost 2 years. This year in Jan I got congratulation letter and after month letter saying that it was sent by mistake. Finally I got a letter saying that we are having interview in 2 weeks in NY. Please share your experience how was the interview? What kind of questions? and how long did it take? i'm also pregnant, is it gonna help if I take sono pictures?

Thank you

So I guess no one has had this experience. Can you recommend any sources where I can read about I-751 experience please?

8 minutes ago, 4444510 said:

9 minutes ago, 4444510 said:

I can actually share my experience now! So my interview was past Tuesday and it was horrible. Officer was rude and with attitude all he did is made me cry, cause nothing was enough. Everything they asked for we had and he didn't even take a look. He kept saying that it doesn't mean anything to him. We had join account statements, Life and health insurance, Past 2 years Tax returns with direct deposit statement, credit cards, W2, joint business account. So everything we could have a were asked but not limited. Also I'm 31 weeks pregnant. All he kept saying that it doesn't mean anything. It took about 20 minutes and he made me so nervous that I was shaking, after all he asked was what religion we were, and sent us home without answer. We are just waiting for mail. I'm freaking out cause We have no idea what's next.

45 minutes ago, Nina77ricci said:

I can actually share my experience now! So my interview was past Tuesday and it was horrible. Officer was rude and with attitude all he did is made me cry, cause nothing was enough. Everything they asked for we had and he didn't even take a look. He kept saying that it doesn't mean anything to him. We had join account statements, Life and health insurance, Past 2 years Tax returns with direct deposit statement, credit cards, W2, joint business account. So everything we could have a were asked but not limited. Also I'm 31 weeks pregnant. All he kept saying that it doesn't mean anything. It took about 20 minutes and he made me so nervous that I was shaking, after all he asked was what religion we were, and sent us home without answer. We are just waiting for mail. I'm freaking out cause We have no idea what's next.

Omg! It sounds really fierce. What an A-hole. Especially it's unlawful to ask about religion. But if I may ask what race are you and him to understand? He sounds like a hater and trump supporter who knew he didn't have grounds to reject you, so he decided to act miserably instead.  From what you're saying, it's kinda very likely that you are in bona fide marriage but I have heard so many stories of different people. Some, most credible, have to go through the hell while fake ones get it just on an eye blink. At least this nightmare left  behind and soon you'll hopefully be receiving good news.

1 hour ago, 4444510 said:

Omg! It sounds really fierce. What an A-hole. Especially it's unlawful to ask about religion. But if I may ask what race are you and him to understand? He sounds like a hater and trump supporter who knew he didn't have grounds to reject you, so he decided to act miserably instead.  From what you're saying, it's kinda very likely that you are in bona fide marriage but I have heard so many stories of different people. Some, most credible, have to go through the hell while fake ones get it just on an eye blink. At least this nightmare left  behind and soon you'll hopefully be receiving good news.

I believe he was Spanish. I'm white european, christian orthodox but it doesn't matter, the fact is that he was in a bad mood from beginning and just didn't care at all! First question was "how can i help you" and he was looking at us like garbage bags. Hope your goes well and will not go through this hell. We were approved in February and suddenly we got mail saying it's a mistake,and well be scheduled for interview. After approval we shredded everything and we had to collect everything from the beginning.I was out of country for 1 week cause my father was dying and needed emergency surgery and came back on june 20, i literally booked my flight on june 11th and my flight was june 12 he just kept asking why we didn't go together. The case was submitted Sept 24th 2015 and its been in process for too long! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country:
Timeline
47 minutes ago, Nina77ricci said:

I believe he was Spanish. I'm white european, christian orthodox but it doesn't matter, the fact is that he was in a bad mood from beginning and just didn't care at all! First question was "how can i help you" and he was looking at us like garbage bags. Hope your goes well and will not go through this hell. We were approved in February and suddenly we got mail saying it's a mistake,and well be scheduled for interview. After approval we shredded everything and we had to collect everything from the beginning.I was out of country for 1 week cause my father was dying and needed emergency surgery and came back on june 20, i literally booked my flight on june 11th and my flight was june 12 he just kept asking why we didn't go together. The case was submitted Sept 24th 2015 and its been in process for too long! 

Oh my GOD. I am very sorry to hear that this officer was so rude. It makes me mad that why it took them so long to process your case and then the interview officer was such an idiot person. I hope and pray that you will be approved because he simply can not deny you. Can you share what other questions were asked from you and was your interview taken together with your spouse or seperate. Thanks for sharing your experience. Regards 

1 hour ago, Name O Boy said:

Oh my GOD. I am very sorry to hear that this officer was so rude. It makes me mad that why it took them so long to process your case and then the interview officer was such an idiot person. I hope and pray that you will be approved because he simply can not deny you. Can you share what other questions were asked from you and was your interview taken together with your spouse or seperate. Thanks for sharing your experience. Regards 

yeah i had really bad experience. To be very honest there was not many questions, he asked how did we met and i answered. then he asked to me whats my dr name and i answered and he says that he did not ask me. he was with attitude that he is the one who makes decision and i was not supposed to answer cause this question was for my husband. also he was asking why we don't have IRS transcript which was not even requested to bring, but we showed actual returns and statement with both year direct deposits. he only kept 2016 tax returns and thats it! he sent us with no answer, we might get another interview which will be separated or worst case he will deny the case or I'm praying for magic. Its so depressing that i've been working at bank for 3 years almost and he will destroy everything i built! all my credit score all my credit cards,loans and i'm on maternity from beginning of september!  

1 hour ago, Name O Boy said:

GOOD LUCK TO YOU! HOPE YOU WONT GET LIKE THIS RUDE OFFICER IF YOU"RE CALLED FOR INTERVIEW! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country:
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Nina77ricci said:

GOOD LUCK TO YOU! HOPE YOU WONT GET LIKE THIS RUDE OFFICER IF YOU"RE CALLED FOR INTERVIEW! 

Thanks for your prompt response. Honestly speaking you have nothing to worry i feel you would be approved. There has to be a reasonable ground to deny you. Keep me update, regards. 

• 2 months later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Haiti
Timeline

Following 

Our K1 Journey    I-129f

Service Center : Texas Service Center   Transferred? California Service Center on 8/11/14

Consulate : Port au Prince, Haiti             I-129F Sent : 4/14/2014

I-129F NOA1 : 4/24/14                            I-129F NOA2 : 9/10/14

NVC Received : 9/24/14                          NVC Left : 9/26/14

Consulate Received : 10/6/14 CEAC status changed to ready

Packet 3 Received : 10/27/14 packet received by petitioner in USA ( beneficiary never received packet 3)

Medical: 10/30/14 Dr. Buteau                  Medical picked up: 11/3/14

Packet 3 Sent : 11/10/13.. Had to schedule interview appointment and attach confirmation receipt to packet

Interview Date : 12/1/14                           Interview Result : Approved !

Visa Received : 12/10/14 picked up at Jacmel location

US Entry : 12/15/14 Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Apply for Social Security Card: 12/30/14 Connecticut

Marriage: 1/26/15

Adjustment of Status

CIS Office : Hartford                                  Filed : 3/18/15

NOA : 3/25/15                                            Biometrics : 4/15/15

Approved: 8/31/15                                     Received: 9/8/15

EAD

CIS Office : Hartford                                  Filed : 3/18/15

NOA : 3/25/15                                            Approved: 6/12/15

Received: 6/20/15

Removal of Conditions I-751

Filed: 8/14/17 at VSC                                 NOA: 8/15/17 Received 8/21 by mail

Biometrics: Dated: 8/25/17   Received 9/2/17   Appointment 9/11/17 

Approved: 10/23/18 -no interview

• 2 months later...
Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On 7/13/2017 at 3:44 PM, Nina77ricci said:

R u approved , it’s been 3 months m waiting after interview. M worried 

• 2 months later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.