Nelo01

AP date keeps updating, any ideas?

20 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

On my k1 visa, the date keeps updating and I don't know if that means if my fiancé will get his visa or what? It went from May 25th to June 5th..7th...and then 8th. Any ideas? 

6 minutes ago, Nelo01 said:

On my k1 visa, the date keeps updating and I don't know if that means if my fiancé will get his visa or what? It went from May 25th to June 5th..7th...and then 8th. Any ideas? 

The updated dates mean the officers at the embassy are looking and actively working on his file. It's impossible to tell if he'll get the visa without more details. How was his interview? Was he told he was approved?

Timeline
1 hour ago, p-ana said:

The updated dates mean the officers at the embassy are looking and actively working on his file. It's impossible to tell if he'll get the visa without more details. How was his interview? Was he told he was approved?

Yeah, they took his passport also and he just had to do his medical exam which he did a month later 

26 minutes ago, desilove77 said:

I'll give u my idea😊 they are working on ur case, so they can issue ur man his visa!  InshAllah 😉

It went well. They took his passport and gave him a yellow card to do his medical which he did a month later 

Timeline
27 minutes ago, desilove77 said:

I'll give u my idea😊 they are working on ur case, so they can issue ur man his visa!  InshAllah 😉

Haha yes! Inshallah! 

Filed: Other Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, Nelo01 said:

Do not worry about AP and your case still updating. You should even Thank God your case is always updating. That means they are still working on the visa. Once everything is in order. The Visa will be issued asap. It took me 6 weeks to get my visa as AP updated

Timeline
8 minutes ago, onetanko said:

Do not worry about AP and your case still updating. You should even Thank God your case is always updating. That means they are still working on the visa. Once everything is in order. The Visa will be issued asap. It took me 6 weeks to get my visa as AP updated

Ohh wow okay. I hope he gets it soon as possible 😭😭❤️

Timeline
3 hours ago, Nelo01 said:

They Called him yesterday and they did it before 2 months ago 

So it means what ? They called to say come and pick his visa ?

Edited by RocarrM

Timeline
2 hours ago, onetanko said:

Ok. So has he got his Visa yet?

No they called him 2 months asking about his family, his job, where does he live...my name. And they did the same again...I don't know why they asked the same question 

1 hour ago, RocarrM said:

So it means what ? They called to say come and pick his visa ?

No they called him 2 months asking about his family, his job, where does he live...my name. And they did the same again...I don't know why they asked the same question 

Filed: Other Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, Nelo01 said:

I guess they reviewed his case and started working on it. So i think they needed those info again to complete. You should have patience i guess. Everything will be alright. Once they getting in touch with him. It will be issued soon

Timeline
On 6/12/2017 at 1:54 AM, onetanko said:

I guess they reviewed his case and started working on it. So i think they needed those info again to complete. You should have patience i guess. Everything will be alright. Once they getting in touch with him. It will be issued soon

I hope 🤞 soon! 😭😭

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.